PDA

View Full Version : Rest in peace (not meant to be serious)

grapezzzz19
02-22-2016, 01:13 PM
So I decided to sleep and I needed to use the bathroom. When I rose up I saw a dead cicak (I don't know how to say it in English)

I just killed one.
I don't want to provide pictures because it looks too sad to see :(

YellowPepper
02-22-2016, 01:14 PM
Pictures please, I don't know what animal that is.

Lionex01
02-22-2016, 01:15 PM
You slept in the bathroom?

ImNotAmerican
02-22-2016, 01:16 PM

(10 chars)

Aunos
02-22-2016, 01:20 PM

(10 chars)

One of those fell on my head once and it fell of my head and I accidentally stepped on its tail. It left his own tail and ran away.

grapezzzz19
02-22-2016, 01:29 PM
You slept in the bathroom?

No I went to wake up and use the bathroom

- - - Updated - - -

It's likes a small lizard in southeast Asian houses that eats mosquitos for you.

voidgaming
02-22-2016, 02:55 PM
Lmao,I "punched" a cicak before,it hidden in the celling and fell down on my fist and die,I guess I has the hand of saitama :crazy:

Frozenpotato_
02-22-2016, 03:02 PM
I hate those disgusting things
I always shoot them with my air rifle I i see them outside :rolleyes:

Boomer
02-22-2016, 04:57 PM
Its a Gecko. Harmless.

Panko
02-22-2016, 05:57 PM

Why?
You are taking the life of another living thing and you don't even know the meaning of life. Nobody does, which gives nobody the right to take another life.

YellowPepper
02-22-2016, 06:12 PM

I find this offensive, I have a gecko.

CodeSky
02-22-2016, 08:19 PM

I find this even more offensive , because I have a gecko too , 1 passed away :cry:

Frozenpotato_
02-22-2016, 08:26 PM
Why?
You are taking the life of another living thing and you don't even know the meaning of life. Nobody does, which gives nobody the right to take another life.

You're trying to hard to sound deep and meaningful, it's just an animal deal with it or become vegan
I don't care.

Sometimes I hate humans because of people like you.

Metalwire
02-22-2016, 08:28 PM
So I decided to sleep and I needed to use the bathroom. When I rose up I saw a dead cicak (I don't know how to say it in English)

I just killed one.
I don't want to provide pictures because it looks too sad to see :(
Yeah I feel you. People these days don't seem to appreciate animals as much(not referring to you) I get that you feel guilty for killing it,but nothing can be done besides you trying to prevent that from happening again. Good or bad Things happen we have to keep moving foward expecting the best not only in everyone but ourselves as well

CodeSky
02-22-2016, 08:29 PM
You're trying to hard to sound deep and meaningful, it's just an animal deal with it or become vegan
I don't care.

"It's just an animal"?

Do even f.....g think about others....ur disgusting. I hate you and the day when bees or any other very important creature dies then you will see what the f...k animals have done to us... they basically keep us alive... ya know...

Person added to hate list....

Frozenpotato_
02-22-2016, 08:32 PM

I have hated them because of how annoying they can be
I have woken up more than once in the middle of the night with that thing on my face
I don't know how they are in your country, but here they carry diseases

Did you know that some religions demand you to kill them?

- - - Updated - - -

"It's just an animal"?

Do even f.....g think about others....ur disgusting. I hate you and the day when bees or any other very important creature dies then you will see what the f...k animals have done to us... they basically keep us alive... ya know...

I like bees. They are one of the most important creatures on earth

But those slimy lizard things are not important at all we won't even be affected by them being extinct.

Metalwire
02-22-2016, 08:34 PM
I have woken up more than once in the middle of the night with that thing on my face

- - - Updated - - -

But those slimy lizard things are not important at all we won't even be affected by them being extinct.
They marry carry the diseases but they carry the antidote as wel,but since the whole humanity decided to hunt and lead them to extinction we should be the ones considered as "annoying "

Frozenpotato_
02-22-2016, 08:36 PM
They marry carry the diseases but they carry the antidote as wel,but since the whole humanity decided to hunt and lead them to extinction we should be the ones considered as "annoying "
They are not advanced enough to feel annoyed.

Metalwire
02-22-2016, 08:36 PM
They can feel because they are living ,we don't feel because we don't care

Frozenpotato_
02-22-2016, 08:42 PM
They can feel because they are living ,we don't feel because we don't care
They can feel pain and their body will have a natural reaction of running away.

Their brains are so simple that they can only do so very simple tasks such as eating,moving and breathing
Being "afraid" is just a natural instinct that evolved in time.

Metalwire
02-22-2016, 08:46 PM

Their brains are so simple that they can only do so very simple tasks such as eating,moving and breathing
They don't seem to anything besides help the environment the only thing we do is destroy it. They haven't evolved as much,but they still have their own type of system that we yet to have empathy for.

Frozenpotato_
02-22-2016, 08:51 PM
The truth is that we are destroying the Invoirment for Ourselfs, if we can't adapt anymore that doesn't mean other creatures can't.

Meaning Mother Nature will not miss 1 creature. Hell I bet even if bees went instinct the most that will suffer are humans since we are so dependent on plants.

Metalwire
02-22-2016, 08:57 PM
The truth is that we are destroying the Invoirment for Ourselfs, if we can't adapt anymore that doesn't mean other creatures can't.

Meaning Mother Nature will not miss 1 creature. Hell I bet even if bees went instinct the most that will suffer are humans since we are so dependent on plants.
Our Creatures can't adapt. Even if they are a necessity we tend to Force them to adapt with Experiments that mess with their genetics. The Destruction and end to humanity's corrupt nature is inevitable. Mother nature is a entity symbolic for the environment and animals that live with it. We do depend on animals as well as plants, but we manipulate them to much for our population that they can't handle it anymore.

Frozenpotato_
02-22-2016, 09:05 PM
Our Creatures can't adapt. Even if they are a necessity we tend to Force them to adapt with Experiments that mess with their genetics. The Destruction and end to humanity's corrupt nature is inevitable. Mother nature is a entity symbolic for the environment and animals that live with it. We do depend on animals as well as plants, but we manipulate them to much for our population that they can't handle it anymore.

And you think all living creatures will just explode and disappear? Very unlikely unless the sun explodes which will be in a very long time

You can see what happened with dinosaurs for example
The earth changed shape! And you think it won't survive a few nukes and bombs?

Metalwire
02-22-2016, 09:08 PM
And you think all living creatures will just explode and disappear? Very unlikely unless the sun explodes which will be in a very long time

With the resources depleting rapidly you think life will still be sustainable on earth?
"And you think all living creatures will just explode and disappear?"
I never said they will explode in due time the population will drastically decrease.

Dodo Wizard
02-22-2016, 09:17 PM

You, my good sir, are a supreme idiot.

Frozenpotato_
02-22-2016, 10:05 PM

Enlighten me with your knowledge.

Metalwire
02-22-2016, 10:19 PM
Enlighten me with your knowledge.
We wish for a better future a better understanding and a better life, but one cannot wish if one does not act.

craft3d
02-22-2016, 10:27 PM
This argument is exactly why I dislike actually browsing this forum.

Not saying you're bad people however, just both sides seem to come up short of any factual info and it is almost satirical in a way.

Really, I'd suggest just someone stop this before it gets worse or it becomes more imbecilic.

Mijuki04
02-22-2016, 10:30 PM
I tried to punch them once, but their to fast! I cri ;-;

YellowPepper
02-22-2016, 10:48 PM

I understand how annoying it could be but couldn't you be a bit more careful? Like close the doors or windows?

Applez
02-22-2016, 11:19 PM

you must be a gecko because you dont feel or see your stupidity

Panko
02-22-2016, 11:48 PM
I don't care.

It's a living thing. I'm not trying to sound deep or meaningful, I'm just pointing out how idiotic you are for taking the life of another. That thing had a family too and now it's gone forever. You sound like you have some serious issues bud. If you think that becoming a vegan has anything to do with respecting life, you have a LONG ways to go.

I remember walking past the ghetto when I was walking home from school one day and they were torturing a baby bunny, I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of those kids.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed, don't even have a word for this guy.

SilversoulX
02-22-2016, 11:48 PM
You would know what a cicak is when you've heard of Cicakman.

Comment
02-22-2016, 11:51 PM
I like how cicaks eat mosquitoes because they give use Zika virus.

|ThyLuigi|
02-23-2016, 12:04 AM
I swear, if any of you have ever even killed a fly, I will send you all negative vibes.

​Basically how this argument has been. ^^^

Panko
02-23-2016, 12:22 AM
I swear, if any of you have ever even killed a fly, I will send you all negative vibes.

You are looking at it in black and white.

That's how most people look at things. Just like good or bad/right or wrong,

|ThyLuigi|
02-23-2016, 12:30 AM
You are looking at it in black and white.

That's how most people look at things. Just like good or bad/right or wrong,

The argument so far has been crap, killing animals is something people have always done, hell, farm animals are sent into horrible deaths everyday but no one cares.

Sure, deforestation is bad, mass poaching, killing, and such is bad, but this argument hasn't touched much upon what is bad and what is an ordinary occurence.

Panko
02-23-2016, 12:51 AM
The argument so far has been crap, killing animals is something people have always done, hell, farm animals are sent into horrible deaths everyday but no one cares.

Sure, deforestation is bad, mass poaching, killing, and such is bad, but this argument hasn't touched much upon what is bad and what is an ordinary occurence.

People care, how do you think people don't care? It's people like you who DON'T care, that keep allowing this to happen by buying the food they put out for a buck 50.

Prolegger
02-23-2016, 12:52 AM
Cicak = Lizard

grapezzzz19
02-23-2016, 01:02 AM

in Indonesia they are important for killing mosquitos. They are like bees but in your country they have a different purpose.

- - - Updated - - -

You would know what a cicak is when you've heard of Cicakman.

that movie sucked

|ThyLuigi|
02-23-2016, 01:36 AM
People care, how do you think people don't care? It's people like you who DON'T care, that keep allowing this to happen by buying the food they put out for a buck 50.

But in the end, you cause is futile. 7 billion people need to eat everyday, stopping the production of such a major food source would in the end lead to millions hungry.

Anyway, to what I was really trying to say is that death by other species is inevitable, but we should focus on stopping extinction and endangerment by creating a better ecosystem for the animals that don't and shouldn't make contact with humans.

craft3d
02-23-2016, 01:59 AM
But in the end, you cause is futile. 7 billion people need to eat everyday, stopping the production of such a major food source would in the end lead to millions hungry.

Anyway, to what I was really trying to say is that death by other species is inevitable, but we should focus on stopping extinction and endangerment by creating a better ecosystem for the animals that don't and shouldn't make contact with humans.

To be honest, that point is kind of.. well, displayed already in our society as third world countries have little to no way of getting a stable food supply, and even past that we still have poverty wracking a small but surprisingly and almost indistinguishable amount of people. It's our countries policies and values that protect most of the food to be only directed towards consumers, and not all, because like said, policies of economic practices.

But damn, we are now starting the most pointless arguments now.

Updated
02-23-2016, 02:20 AM
CICAK!???
NO

TAHTS A LIZARD

THATS A MUTAFKIN LIZAAAAAAAAAAARD

Megazork
02-23-2016, 02:22 AM
Animal SJW's. We're doomed as a forums.

SnowyFox1000
02-23-2016, 02:32 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, humans also carry diseases..(insert troll face here)

|ThyLuigi|
02-23-2016, 02:48 AM
To be honest, that point is kind of.. well, displayed already in our society as third world countries have little to no way of getting a stable food supply, and even past that we still have poverty wracking a small but surprisingly and almost indistinguishable amount of people. It's our countries policies and values that protect most of the food to be only directed towards consumers, and not all, because like said, policies of economic practices.

But damn, we are now starting the most pointless arguments now.

Millions more would've been a better choice of words, but yeah, these arguments feel rather feeble.

craft3d
02-23-2016, 03:05 AM
Millions more would've been a better choice of words, but yeah, these arguments feel rather feeble.

Jawohl, amen.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm waiting for someone else to join in and reply to your post with some two paragraph argument about why animals will save us all (or some form of dark witchcraft)

grapezzzz19
02-23-2016, 03:07 AM
Btw, humans also carry diseases..(insert troll face here)

Aids
(10 chars)

- - - Updated - - -

wait for some PETA worker to come in the thread.

grapezzzz19
02-23-2016, 03:37 AM
so glad that the arugument died out

- - - Updated - - -

3.2/10 on IMDB

Sk8ter
02-23-2016, 04:23 AM
Noooo you killed the GEICO dude :(
poor gecko

PotatoMarco
02-23-2016, 05:45 AM
I don't care.

youre overreacting because of an overreaction.
do you have any pets? what would you feel if people killed them. animals have lives too you know

"It's just an animal"?

i lowkey agree but you need to chill

darling the ecosystem works with each other. those lizards eat insects, if those lizards are gone. the insects wont be eaten, then there would be an infestation of insects, which would eat our crops, = no food for us, we all die.
yeah i know i put a really exaggerated example, but the point is still there.
ALL LIVES MATTER

grapezzzz19
02-23-2016, 06:09 AM
do you have any pets? what would you feel if people killed them. animals have lives too you know

im not trying to insult you but do you work or have any relations with PETA?

Frozenpotato_
02-23-2016, 09:31 AM
Thank you!
This thread has changed my mind

Now im going vegan and im going to eat grass for the rest of my life while living in harmony with all living things On a mountain. Screw steak am i right? Its not like i need it for my body pfffft.

Panko
02-23-2016, 01:50 PM
Thank you!

Now im going vegan and im going to eat grass for the rest of my life while living in harmony with all living things On a mountain. Screw steak am i right? Its not like i need it for my body pfffft.

Nobody said that, you are just being ridiculous, not that you weren't before.

Being Vegan and respecting life are two different things, think before you speak child.

Lionex01
02-23-2016, 01:59 PM

Stopping the production of meat would lead millions hungry? HAHAHAH bruh do you even ? ? ? A cow consumes as much grains as 1-10 people can in a day.

Thank you!

You honestly don't need steak for your body, I've never ate it lol.

Vegan=eating grass 100% legitimate.

Dodo Wizard
02-23-2016, 05:12 PM
I like how cicaks eat mosquitoes because they give use Zika virus.

Zika is a government hoax.

VincecraftTN
02-23-2016, 09:49 PM
"It's just an animal"?

Person added to emo list....
Kk done

O dang, he said evolved...
Nah I'll save that essay for later

Hey, if bees go extinct we won't have honey which means I won't have a mom, according to my dad. :0
Oh baby, a triple!!

You, my good sir, need to read your forum name.

Omg a fly... Wait. Don't kill... Don't kill.. *dad swats* *rages*

I know the meaning of life, it's 42!
No. It is 1337.. As shown in 99% of noob gamer tags. Kk? Good
Sorry for spammy post, so much to say.

Dodo Wizard
02-24-2016, 05:05 PM

Alas, the amount of misguided children that believe Dodo birds were stupid. No, they just had no natural predators, therefore no prior need to be afraid. When European explorers came to Mauritius, the Dodos had never seen humans, pigs, dogs, or any other invasive creature.

craft3d
02-29-2016, 11:13 PM
Person added to emo list....
Kk done

O dang, he said evolved...
Nah I'll save that essay for later

Hey, if bees go extinct we won't have honey which means I won't have a mom, according to my dad. :0
Oh baby, a triple!!

No. It is 1337.. As shown in 99% of noob gamer tags. Kk? Good
Sorry for spammy post, so much to say.

I genuinely feel sorry for your keyboard right now.

ImAPogo
03-01-2016, 01:10 AM
Hmm..cicak in english is lizard.Just lizard.No small or anything byt just..Lizards