PDA

View Full Version : I have problem whit GROWTOPIA!

Brigita
02-22-2016, 09:33 PM
I pressing open Growtopia and its loading, but its doin nothing I waiting like 1 hour and its still not opening! Help me please!
Also I download again Growtopia but still nothing.. I really don't know what to do now..
I install new update and now, I can't play growtopia whats wrong?...

HELP ME! :cry: :cry: :confused:

Is that for new update?..

Metalwire
02-22-2016, 09:35 PM
Re-install the game it should work fine

Brigita
02-22-2016, 09:36 PM
Re-install the game it should work fine

I did it.. but still nothing..

Metalwire
02-22-2016, 09:39 PM
I did it.. but still nothing..
Restart your device without the Wfi on for a couple of seconds then turn it back on

JOSHIE63
02-22-2016, 09:40 PM
If you have tried all the prequistites filtering an email to the support desk, just try the support desk.

willioto
02-22-2016, 09:45 PM
I pressing open Growtopia and its loading, but its doin nothing I waiting like 1 hour and its still not opening! Help me please!
Also I download again Growtopia but still nothing.. I really don't know what to do now..
I install new update and now, I can't play growtopia whats wrong?...

HELP ME! :cry: :cry: :confused:

Is that for new update?..

I do not know but I know that if you contact growtopia will help them up if they can.

Brigita
02-22-2016, 09:50 PM
I re-installing growtopia and restarting device whitout wi-fi, but still nothing...
Also I don't remember my email password, so crazy now..
But Seth said in twitter they have problems whit 32 bit Windows users to V2.17 client, is that can be problem?.. :confused:

I should wait tomorrow..
Thanks for helping. :)

xlightswitch
02-22-2016, 10:48 PM
I guess you also have a problem WITH your keyboard.

Brigita
02-22-2016, 10:51 PM
I guess you also have a problem WITH your keyboard.

What did I said wrong? Don't judge me couse I from different country, and I don't know much English :)

Malevolent
02-22-2016, 11:03 PM
I'm having the same problem so you aren't alone. In fact I know quite a few people with the problem and I have tried many things to try to get it to work to no avail. I just think it might be a bug and the only thing we can do is make sure support knows and be patient while the problem is fixed.

Applez
02-22-2016, 11:14 PM
wrong subforum
this thread is gt related so it goes in gt problems

Brigita
02-22-2016, 11:15 PM
I'm having the same problem so you aren't alone. In fact I know quite a few people with the problem and I have tried many things to try to get it to work to no avail. I just think it might be a bug and the only thing we can do is make sure support knows and be patient while the problem is fixed.

Ok thanks for telling me this :) Lets be patient and wait.