PDA

View Full Version : high school drama.

lolgal96
02-23-2016, 11:01 AM
so i had this friend group, me, my best friend, this punk kid, and this real big kid. so either way i was in a bad mood yesterday and kind of took it out on them. my best friend pretty much forgave me right away, the punk kid was chill, but the big kid, he got mad at me because he "respects me" and i just "take everything out on him". either way, i apologized and told him like i had every right to be angry, he mocks depression all the time and honestly it isn't funny. i have suffered from it since 2011. i talked to his girlfriend about it, she's one of my best friends and i knew she'd understand. she did understand. then later the big kid told me he won't bother me because he just "brings me pain" and all that, so basically him trying to guilt me into apologizing, which, i did. so later in the day i get a text from his girlfriend. "i think we just broke up". it said. now i'm really scared because now the big kid broke up with his gf and he's mad at me. i have been friends with his girlfriend since 3rd grade. also, he's huge. he's like 6'2. i'm 5'5 and 100 pounds. i'm TINY compared to him. and fat chance my best friend at my school can help me, she's even SMALLER. his gf is bigger than me but she goes to a different school.

either way i'm really scared and i don't know what to do.

edit: i introduced the big kid to his gf. now i'm probably targeted by association.

lolgal96
02-23-2016, 08:49 PM
UPDATE: today at school he avoided so much as looking at me. last night there was a convo between us; it went like this

me: why tf yall think im mad at you
him: *my real name* u treated me like complete sh*t today, and i've had it, I treat u with nothing but respect and u just sh*t on me and I'm done.
me: yeah i know i did but you have no idea what i have been thru. i was legitimately crying on the bus over my mental state. i hate whats going on right now. but whatever, it doesn't matter.
me: its fine.
him: Everybody has things going on but pls don't drop it on me,
me: things going on like your cat dying? like losing your house? like coming home every night and going straight to sleep? like battling severe depression and anxiety for the past five years? some people have it bad but i have it so much worse.
him: I'm sorry I made fun of depression on the bus today, I didn't know u had it,
me: well i do
him: I'll leave u alone from now on, I just annoy u and hurt ur feelings and I don't want to do that, thank u for introducing me to *his ex girlfriend*
me: okay.

this was yesterday. today he totally avoided me at all costs and we didn't talk at all. fortunately my best friend wasn't targeted by association but he's treating me like i'm invisible. he talks to my best friend but pretends like it's a school day where i'm not there. he didn't talk about the breakup or anything, but he's mad at me and, to be totally honest, i have NO IDEA what i even did to him.

Sw3Q
02-23-2016, 08:49 PM
Lol nice gg idk what i write xdsdgfdgdf

Metalwire
02-23-2016, 09:03 PM
Well you seem to be in a predicament that only you can solve not others. Whatever is happening to your mental state it must really confuse you and your friends. You Must take a breather and relax from being as close to your friends because although they may not understand what you have been through what they do know is to let you take a moment to be alone.

School tends to have much drama but some people will understand because they have followed the same parallel path. You Must ask yourself what you can do to fix the Problem? Why is this happening? So many questions yet so little answers.

The answers lie within your heart,and mind not others. When it comes to friends one must be loyal and have respect. If they do not want to be associated with you or respect you within loyal standards they are no friends at all.

As I said many times the choice lies within you. Do you wish to separate from your friends because of pain? or do you wish to share the pain and let your friends understand who you really are?

lolgal96
02-23-2016, 10:45 PM
SECOND UPDATE: he's a terrible person. i've chosen to cut him out of my life because he's a potential abuser. he told his girlfriend, one of my best friends, she can't be friends with someone she's known since preschool.

abt79
02-23-2016, 11:52 PM
SECOND UPDATE: he's a terrible person. i've chosen to cut him out of my life because he's a potential abuser. he told his girlfriend, one of my best friends, she can't be friends with someone she's known since preschool.

Yeah, he sounds pretty bad.

Not worth interacting with people like that honestly

lolgal96
02-24-2016, 01:20 AM
Yeah, he sounds pretty bad.

Not worth interacting with people like that honestly

deleted him from facebook, my contacts, and i deleted the conversation from my recent messages.

Applez
02-24-2016, 01:28 AM
Well you seem to be in a predicament that only you can solve not others. Whatever is happening to your mental state it must really confuse you and your friends. You Must take a breather and relax from being as close to your friends because although they may not understand what you have been through what they do know is to let you take a moment to be alone.

School tends to have much drama but some people will understand because they have followed the same parallel path. You Must ask yourself what you can do to fix the Problem? Why is this happening? So many questions yet so little answers.

The answers lie within your heart,and mind not others. When it comes to friends one must be loyal and have respect. If they do not want to be associated with you or respect you within loyal standards they are no friends at all.

As I said many times the choice lies within you. Do you wish to separate from your friends because of pain? or do you wish to share the pain and let your friends understand who you really are?
dont type big with fancy fonts please
big text, fancy fonts, and possible inspirring quotes doesnt make you the next albert einstein

Applez
02-24-2016, 01:35 AM
Wow it's TinyEinst_371!

IT IS I TINYEINST_371!

craft3d
02-24-2016, 01:40 AM
Don't type big with fancy fonts please.
Big text, fancy fonts, and possible inspiring quotes doesn't make you the next Albert Einstein

I don't think it's exactly a bad thing he wants to change from the same font we all type in.

abt79
02-24-2016, 01:49 AM
dont type big with fancy fonts please
big text, fancy fonts, and possible inspirring quotes doesnt make you the next albert einstein

Metalwire in a nutshell
He is a pretty cool guy though

Tempting
02-24-2016, 01:54 AM
deleted him from facebook, my contacts, and i deleted the conversation from my recent messages.

How to hide a murder 101.

I honestly think that was a good choice. If your friend from preschool isn't friends with you because he says so, and she's not his girlfriend, if she doesn't talk to you, she's probably A) Someone with low self-confidence or B) Not your friend.

JzoneGamer
02-24-2016, 02:01 AM
Shh, don't worry, child. Hi1307 will be there for you. o//^//o

Aquarious
02-24-2016, 02:55 AM
Not every person who you tell your problems to will be able to understand what is going on in your life. It's good to get your emotions out sometimes by telling others, but it's a good idea to also keep in mind how the ones you're seeking support from feel. It seems that he maybe was a bit overwhelmed with hearing you rant, and that can happen. If you happen to sometimes dump stuff on them, ask them how they're doing too.

It's good that he at least apologized about making fun of depression, but it probably wasn't a good idea to talk about that in front of him when you knew he acted that way.
If he doesn't wish to associate with you, then let it be. He apologized and felt sorry and now he left so he won't cause any further harm.

I hope you feel better soon. <3

lolgal96
02-25-2016, 10:36 AM
You must...

Murder

think he's gonna do that to me before anything else