PDA

View Full Version : I think i might have created the best Midi File

grapezzzz19
02-23-2016, 12:02 PM
http://bit.ly/1VBpajK

^ click on the link to download one of dj grapez sick mixtape midi convert file things

grapezzzz19
02-23-2016, 12:14 PM
bumpin this so everyone in the world can listen

grapezzzz19
02-23-2016, 12:36 PM
no one loves me so bumpin this up

Venus
02-23-2016, 12:42 PM
We are all scared after that @AV8R got hacked thing I won't download anything and Guys trust me don't download it why didn't he put it on yt instead it's probably just a rat that's gonna get your growtopia acc
Dont download this untrustable thing

grapezzzz19
02-23-2016, 12:51 PM
We are all scared after that @AV8R got hacked thing I won't download anything and Guys trust me don't download it why didn't he put it on yt instead it's probably just a rat that's gonna get your growtopia acc
Dont download this untrustable thing

its just a midi file whats so wrong about it?

you want me to remove the bit.ly and expose the huge download link?
also, why would i want your growtopia account?

"we are all scared after that (@AV8R)
why did you quote him as @AV8R, like he was a mod when he got banned/hacked
and "we are all scared"? you mean "im scared"? i dont really see people out there saying "Seth deliver us from the evil hacker whos gonna steal all my gems and wls"

Vege
02-23-2016, 01:05 PM
Hmm... I expanded the url and saw that it comes from ofoct.com, which converts audio files to MIDI files. I guess this is legitimate, then. Only some hackers would go further in trying to conceal their malware.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, the expanded link isn't THAT long. You would've gotten away without shortening it.

grapezzzz19
02-23-2016, 01:16 PM
Hmm... I expanded the url and saw that it comes from ofoct.com, which converts audio files to MIDI files. I guess this is legitimate, then. Only some hackers would go further in trying to conceal their malware.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, the expanded link isn't THAT long. You would've gotten away without shortening it.

ok should i remove the bit.ly link then?

- - - Updated - - -

the world needs some scratched up Midi files as some music so im bumping this up

Trolled
02-23-2016, 01:18 PM
I downloaded it. It has the weirdest music I ever heard. Like some guy who scribbles anyhow on the wall. Maybe even worse.

Venus
02-23-2016, 10:50 PM
Nice qoute Bruh from me :) Good luck to people who download this thing Its your decision I cant make it for you .

grapezzzz19
02-24-2016, 01:13 AM
Nice qoute Bruh from me :) Good luck to people who download this thing Its your decision I cant make it for you .

its not a virus as i said. Its a Midi file not an .exe file or .msi or .dmg

i also cant control other peoples decisions.

grapezzzz19
02-24-2016, 01:16 AM
Uh... This isn't a little too much...

i know right?
how can a :poop:y piano song be a virus?

XxJeirinxX
02-24-2016, 01:19 AM
One word.
Trauma.

DynPlaysGT
02-26-2016, 01:10 PM
Says that there's no file .-.

Are you kidding me? It's a midi file for crying out loud. How can a music file damage a computer? (apart from Black Midis, lol). Seriously...

grapezzzz19
02-26-2016, 01:51 PM
Says that there's no file .-.

Are you kidding me? It's a midi file for crying out loud. How can a music file damage a computer? (apart from Black Midis, lol). Seriously...

the link expired.
when i come back from vacation i will reupload the link.

make sure to bump this post within the next 2 days.

grapezzzz19
02-29-2016, 11:02 AM
this post needs to live forever
bump

also i forgot to reupload the link maybe when i get home from school i will.