PDA

View Full Version : The type of forumers

Paintlesss
02-23-2016, 11:51 PM
These are categorys of forumers I have seen so let me know what category you fell in

The sign up procastinaters
These people often make sign ups mainly for fan fics yet thet never make the fan fic

The sub forum maniacs
These people honestly have nothing to say except "Wrong sub-forum". They say this to old forumers and brand new forumers and often have nothing to say related to the topic.

The buyers and sellers
These forumers only make threads about buying or selling something and commonly have no big intrest in what's happening anywhere else.

The post-a-matic
These forumers are commonly new and post ALOT. They ussually go through this in about the 2nd day after joining. They post threads that have been made many times before. These people often reach a high post ratio per day. Yet these people eventually stop posting as much due to recieving warnings from mods or bash from other forumers.

The argument wanter
This person doesnt settle for peace easily. They commonly want to start a fight over something not worth fighting for. They also may get easily offended just to make the fight better.

The hater
This person finds any flaw of a post and feel the need to hate on them for it. These people would also hate on anything a person likes.

The forumer super stars.
These people are liked by a good amount of forumers.They can simply make a thread that if a regular person made it would get 2 replies and they would get 2 pages of replies they can be identified easily if you see most of there threads have lots of replies.

The people easily over looked.
These people will try and make there post sound intreasting but yet are completley overlooked
by most forumers.

The attention seeker
This person will do anything to get attention. They will most likely spam the forums in hope of somone noticing them.

The grammar nazis
This doesnt only pertain to forumers but also in irl.These people might have somthing related to the topic but then follow the thought by pointing out somebody's grammar.

The Fan-fic printer. The Fan-Fic Slacker
This person makes fan fics and sticks to them heavily and will try to always release them on a certain day.The Fan-fic slacker makes a fan fic then adds a chapter right after everyone forgot it existed.

The regular people.
The people who arent thought about as much and simply live life..

------------
Will be tinkering with this thread here and there what category did you fall in or if you think you fell in a category I didnt cover let me know I'll add it.

Aunos
02-23-2016, 11:55 PM
What about the fanfics writers,forums artists, and the regular forumers?

abt79
02-23-2016, 11:57 PM
-The argument wanter
This person doesnt settle for peace easily. They commonly want to start a fight over something not worth fighting for. They also may get easily offended just to make the fight better.

This is pretty much me, except I do try to be rational and I'm not easily offended

lsaac2
02-24-2016, 12:02 AM
The "Types of _____ " Forumers...

Josh289
02-24-2016, 12:06 AM
It's almost like some sort of intricate system. All of these different characteristics of others combined creates a community. Subtract the spammers and attention seekers and the formula and you create the forums we have now. I am starting to wonder which category I would fall into.

Eviil
02-24-2016, 12:12 AM
-The argument wanter

This is pretty much me, except I do try to be rational and I'm not easily offended

Me. Exactly.

|ThyLuigi|
02-24-2016, 12:14 AM
None of these fit me.

Chocolatte
02-24-2016, 12:42 AM
IM TOTALLY... NOT EVERY LAST ONe... OF THESE... HEHEHEH...

Bob Will
02-24-2016, 01:12 AM
What about us lurkers?

insens
02-24-2016, 01:22 AM
You forgot the list makers.
Now guess which one I am.

XxJeirinxX
02-24-2016, 01:23 AM
Don't forget the mini mods!

MyLegGuy
02-24-2016, 01:27 AM
What would I fall under?

Applez
02-24-2016, 01:34 AM
a lot is two words not one
(in post-a-matic section)

AlexKat
02-24-2016, 01:49 AM
me nu fit dez coices, mabeh 111!11?1!!1

syrup
02-24-2016, 02:06 AM
You can't forget the cool forumer, aka me, don't worry, it happens all the time :cool:

Chibiusa
02-24-2016, 02:35 AM
Is it bad that I don't know which of these I am? ;__;

Paintlesss
02-24-2016, 03:15 AM
Will be updating was doing homework :3.

|ThyLuigi|
02-24-2016, 03:17 AM
Add "Intellectuals" as a type.

Tonsy
02-24-2016, 03:22 AM
These are categorys of forumers I have seen so let me know what category you fell in

The sign up procastinaters
These people often make sign ups mainly for fan fics yet thet never make the fan fic

The sub forum maniacs
These people honestly have nothing to say except "Wrong sub-forum". They say this to old forumers and brand new forumers and often have nothing to say related to the topic.

The buyers and sellers
These forumers only make threads about buying or selling something and commonly have no big intrest in what's happening anywhere else.

The post-a-matic
These forumers are commonly new and post ALOT. They ussually go through this in about the 2nd day after joining. They post threads that have been made many times before. These people often reach a high post ratio per day. Yet these people eventually stop posting as much due to recieving warnings from mods or bash from other forumers.

The argument wanter

The hater
This person finds any flaw of a post and feel the need to hate on them for it. These people would also hate on anything a person likes.

The forumer super stars.
These people are liked by a good amount of forumers.They can simply make a thread that if a regular person made it would get 2 replies and they would get 2 pages of replies they can be identified easily if you see most of there threads have lots of replies.

The people easily over looked.
These people will try and make there post sound intreasting but yet are completley overlooked
by most forumers.

The attention seeker
This person will do anything to get attention. They will most likely spam the forums in hope of somone noticing them.

The grammar nazis
This doesnt only pertain to forumers but also in irl.These people might have somthing related to the topic but then follow the thought by pointing out somebody's grammar.

The Fan-fic printer. The Fan-Fic Slacker
This person makes fan fics and sticks to them heavily and will try to always release them on a certain day.The Fan-fic slacker makes a fan fic then adds a chapter right after everyone forgot it existed.

------------
Will be tinkering with this thread here and there what category did you fall in or if you think you fell in a category I didnt cover let me know I'll add it.

:yeah: So true.

Areodax
02-24-2016, 04:35 AM
I'm the hater because this game's software is sh!t

Nah, you're just another edgy teen.

GummiBear64
02-24-2016, 05:37 AM
i fall under a lot of those lmao

ianCSzz
02-24-2016, 08:19 AM
I'm definitely a Fanfic Slacker. Everybody forgot it existed, then I post a new chapter.

Oh wait, I dont nvm

- - - Updated - - -

Also feel free to take everything from here : http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?252196-Types-of-Forumers

ImAPogo
02-24-2016, 10:02 AM
Definitely none of that...

Im different :crazy:

Mijuki04
02-24-2016, 10:17 AM
Mini-Mod isn't on the list. :0

holaloh
02-24-2016, 03:40 PM
im kinda attention seeker and regular

SageDeoxys
02-28-2016, 05:57 PM
regular forumers?
Didn't know those still existed with the community as it is.

Phemus
02-28-2016, 06:12 PM
Don't forget the mini mods!

It's bad title for good forumers or who loves helpling others. I think they will give up because that title.

smartsmile
02-28-2016, 09:21 PM
You forgot people that come to forums whining that someone called them a "scammer" and they make alot of meaningless threads and don't think before they post. Also add people that think they are some super clever antagonist, but they really are meaningless

abt79
02-28-2016, 09:22 PM
It's bad title for good forumers or who loves helpling others. I think they will give up because that title.

Or maybe there are a few...nah more than a few...pretenders who make "me hElp u" threads to suck up to the developers so they can become mods for the fame/custom items