PDA

View Full Version : My IP banned from the RTSoft Forums and I don't know why

Reckitech
02-24-2016, 02:11 AM
I don't know if this is posted in the right place and I'm sorry if it is, but the Problems Board only lets you post to Bugs and Glitches thread, not the "I've been banned" thread. Anyway,
I have been banned from the RTSoft Forums and I have no idea why. The only way I'm posting this is through a VPN. I would love to contact administration, but when I attempt to do so it says that this function has been disabled by administration. I really want to know what went down with my profile and see if maybe it's just a weird problem on my end, but I couldn't contact anyone about it. If anyone knows anything or has suggestions, thank you. :(

Reckitech
02-24-2016, 02:21 AM
ERRR ME GURD!!! BAN EVADER!!!! SOMEONE CALL TEH MODS!!!!

--Sad trombone--

MyLegGuy
02-24-2016, 02:22 AM
Only your IP and not your account?

Reckitech
02-24-2016, 03:37 AM
Only your IP and not your account?

yep. I think it was a VPN problem. I use two one for school and one for actual applications and they were running at the same time, I think that was the problem

AlexKat
02-24-2016, 03:38 AM
yep. I think it was a VPN problem. I use two one for school and one for actual applications and they were running at the same time, I think that was the problem

PROBLEM SOLVED WOWOWOWOWWOOWOWOW

iEmeraldBoy
02-24-2016, 03:46 AM
PROBLEM SOLVED WOWOWOWOWWOOWOWOW

OMG OMG OMG OMG i think we should still call one of those geniuses in those turbo tax commercials

AlexKat
02-24-2016, 03:48 AM
OMG OMG OMG OMG i think we should still one of those geniuses in those turbo tax commercials

love those commercials

iEmeraldBoy
02-24-2016, 03:53 AM
love those commercials

They come on 24/7 on almost any channel

EQG
02-24-2016, 03:57 AM
Yep me too... But I sincerely didn't do anything... Daydrian my friend got cursed for 25 days so I went online to see what had happened. Then all i see is "This ban sumin sumin was a result OF EQG for 700+ days... I AM SO MAD I EMAILED SUPPORT. I am also not gonna waste my time... posting it on the forums because no one is gonna help and its gonna be deleted anyways. UPDATE: i MENT ON GROWTOPIA

Meranda
02-24-2016, 05:08 AM
My home network been blocked on rtsoft.com too.

@OP: contact your ISP and email seth@rtsoft.com

I'm asking you to contact your ISP because it could be the ISP blocking rtsoft.com instead of rtsoft.com block us. But, still email Seth and see if it's the other way round.

Meranda
02-24-2016, 05:09 AM
Yep me too... But I sincerely didn't do anything... Daydrian my friend got cursed for 25 days so I went online to see what had happened. Then all i see is "This ban sumin sumin was a result OF EQG for 700+ days... I AM SO MAD I EMAILED SUPPORT. I am also not gonna waste my time... posting it on the forums because no one is gonna help and its gonna be deleted anyways. UPDATE: i MENT ON GROWTOPIA

There's a possibility that they thought you were daydrian and ban you for evading the curse punishment