PDA

View Full Version : I need help with brutally punishing awkwardness (lol)

Updated
02-24-2016, 01:29 PM
The title isn't the best but let's move on

I really don't know how I can socialize with my feminine classmates or whoever female person I know that isn't cognate to my family. First of all I can never get a good conversation with girl teenagers. I don't know how I can get the awkwardness out of our conversation. Because of the awkwardness, I can't think of something to converse about with that girl so we end up ending the conversation awkwardly. Hope you get my point :rolleyes:

Second, I'm peregrinating to a former girl classmate's birthday party tomorrow and I probably don't know 8/10 of the attendants so I'll probably end up sitting on a couch again and I'll look like a loner which is something that I don't want to happen. How do I become vivacious despite the awkwardness?

Lionex01
02-24-2016, 01:31 PM
I thought you were a girl.

Second, I'm peregrinating to a former girl classmate's birthday party tomorrow

The host of the birthday party was a former girl?

Updated
02-24-2016, 01:45 PM
I thought you were a girl.

The host of the birthday party was a former girl?

I'm homo:):):)
uh
a former girl classmate on ur second question

Updated
02-24-2016, 02:24 PM
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

Romai Mori
02-24-2016, 02:36 PM
What i would do is ask them if they play the games that i play or ask the former girl about it too. It works for me. Some of them felt awkward and slowly walk away..

Aunos
02-24-2016, 02:41 PM
You should be Updated with how to socialize with girls :rolleyes:

Hehe bad puns aside,

Just talk. Don't act nervous. Voila.

If your having a hard time joining a conversation, start with a joke or soemthing to get there attention.

It's easy to talk to girls. It's like talking to a boy, but is a girl. Wot

Updated
02-24-2016, 02:43 PM
ooooo

btw guys i have this problem

i think it makes me paranoid

u know when i think that im acting weird or something different i get the feeling and i worry my self aobut how others see me currently

Updated
02-25-2016, 02:05 AM
Up
Upipppppppp

Tempting
02-25-2016, 02:11 AM
ooooo

btw guys i have this problem

i think it makes me paranoid

u know when i think that im acting weird or something different i get the feeling and i worry my self aobut how others see me currently

Being yourself is good enough. If people don't like that, then it's their problem. Unless you're trashing the house, and being super annoying.

Metalwire
02-25-2016, 02:17 AM
The title isn't the best but let's move on

I really don't know how I can socialize with my feminine classmates or whoever female person I know that isn't cognate to my family. First of all I can never get a good conversation with girl teenagers. I don't know how I can get the awkwardness out of our conversation. Because of the awkwardness, I can't think of something to converse about with that girl so we end up ending the conversation awkwardly. Hope you get my point :rolleyes:

Second, I'm peregrinating to a former girl classmate's birthday party tomorrow and I probably don't know 8/10 of the attendants so I'll probably end up sitting on a couch again and I'll look like a loner which is something that I don't want to happen. How do I become vivacious despite the awkwardness?
Just be yourself and loosen up a bit the last thing anyone wants is a nervous partner talking with them. Socializing comes in variety of aspects you must make sure that they feel to be the center of attention. Listen to each individual. Whether you know them or not. It's good to get to know people but when you introduce yourself make them feel comfortable. "a good Companion is a good listener" There are many qualities but as long as you show of your own then you are good.

Updated
02-25-2016, 02:35 AM
what do i do to avoid ending the conversation promptly?
i mean i want to avoid those awkward silence stuff which happens because we dont have stuff to talk about anymore.

also i would like to act mature while in the birthday party but obviously no one would like me because i would act like the way they dont even though it's proper

tigerpoop GT
02-25-2016, 03:34 AM
I don't need help, girls are coming to me B)

lolgal96
02-25-2016, 10:40 AM
tbh i also have a hard time but it's talking to everyone. but tbh if a girl asked me out i'd say no, it takes a close friendship for me to start liking a girl.