PDA

View Full Version : I need help in a Rival battle!

Romai Mori
02-24-2016, 02:35 PM
I have one rival classmate who won't lose to me in relationships...

Ever since i kept hanging out with my crush she starts hanging out with him too in different times. She offers better food than me during lunch time, Better things. And my crush starts to like her more than i do and hangs out with her more :cry: What should i do?

Updated
02-24-2016, 02:39 PM
I'm disappointed in you. I thought you were cool, but now you're showing me that you're losing to a guy like that.

- - - Updated - - -

wait what are u a boy or a girl wth

Romai Mori
02-24-2016, 02:44 PM
I'm disappointed in you. I thought you were cool, but now you're showing me that you're losing to a guy like that.

- - - Updated - - -

wait what are u a boy or a girl wth

A girl. Now that i think about it. Why did i fell for him anyway? :scratch: I just realized that just now. I observed both of them carefully using binoculars (Thanks to the Scouts) and saw that He gives a lot of orders to her... I guess i'm going to have to pass on this one :crazy: I'll be cursed if he bosses around to me. I hope she's alright though. Rivals care for each other.

Updated
02-24-2016, 02:46 PM
A girl. Now that i think about it. Why did i fell for him anyway? :scratch: I just realized that just now. I observed both of them carefully using binoculars (Thanks to the Scouts) and saw that He gives a lot of orders to her... I guess i'm going to have to pass on this one :crazy: I'll be cursed if he bosses around to me. I hope she's alright though. Rivals care for each other.

Hm, if he's perverted, use sexual methods.

Romai Mori
02-24-2016, 02:48 PM
Hm, if he's perverted, use sexual methods.

It's alright bud :hat: You made me realized that he's not really worth it to me.. After numerous times i read your 1st reply i thought about it :D
Thanks bud!

Aunos
02-24-2016, 02:49 PM
Crush don't usually last long. Cause when someone has a crush on someone, it's mostly because he or she is beautiful or handsome, smart, etc