PDA

View Full Version : Any good anime?

ParkourDevil
02-24-2016, 08:11 PM
Yea it's true. I've started to watch anime too..
so, any good animes to suggest?

PrinceJaron
02-24-2016, 10:12 PM
If you want to watch an anime you can finish in less than a day, try Danganronpa. It's my fifth favorite anime.

But if you can take time to watch longer anime, then I suggest you these:

1.) Hunter x Hunter
2.) Death Note
3.) Sword Art Online
4.) Special A.

ParkourDevil
02-24-2016, 10:13 PM
If you want to watch an anime you can finish in less than a day, try Danganronpa. It's my fifth favorite anime.

But if you can take time to watch longer anime, then I suggest you these:

1.) Hunter x Hunter
2.) Death Note
3.) Sword Art Online
4.) Special A.

Thanks ;D
I've been thinking of having a marathon of anime for the whole next week :3

MrFlake
02-24-2016, 10:13 PM
Attack on titans is one i have been watching, take a look, you might enjoy it. :hat:

ParkourDevil
02-24-2016, 10:17 PM
Attack on titans is one i have been watching, take a look, you might enjoy it. :hat:

Oh i will. I've heard so much positive feedback of that series. Too bad i haven't had time.
Thanks for reminding me, bro, MrFlake. I appreciate it!

xlightswitch
02-24-2016, 10:48 PM
Why don't people listen to me? All of the anime I have been suggesting in other threads, they are TOP QUALITY, man!

ParkourDevil
02-24-2016, 10:51 PM
Why don't people listen to me? All of the anime I have been suggesting in other threads, they are TOP QUALITY, man!

I haven't checked those threads unfortunately

abt79
02-25-2016, 12:29 AM
Watch more CitH, the animation is the best I've seen even for an anime that's over ten years old

Tempting
02-25-2016, 01:27 AM

Sorry to break it to you, and other Sword Art Online fans, but once you actually start getting into anime, Sword Art Online is probably the worst show you could recommend. When you start though, it is fairly decent, so you weren't wrong to recommend it here. That's why on myanimelist.net on Sword Art Online, there are 2 reviews, rated 10 and 3, yet they both have around 2200 people that agree with both of them.

Steins;Gate is good starting drama
Mirai Nikki is a good starting horror
Your Lie in April is a good music/romance
Magi is a good magic anime.
Puella Magi Madoka Magica is a good anime for people that can handle mature concepts.
When They Cry is a good gory, sadistic, evil anime.
One Piece is fairly decent if you like a good to great quality show that has enough episodes that you won't need to wait for them for quite a while. (730)

Those are all pretty good starter shows. Enjoy.

grapezzzz19
02-25-2016, 01:50 AM
lucky star

SpeedFreakz
02-25-2016, 02:30 AM
Prison school
Black bullet
Ajin
One punch man
Noragami
Certain magical index
Durarara

tigerpoop GT
02-25-2016, 03:35 AM
AOT (Attack on Titan) or.... Tokyo Ghoul?

SnowyFox1000
02-25-2016, 03:38 AM
Inb4 someone says Bocu No Pico.

xlightswitch
02-25-2016, 05:40 AM
Sorry to break it to you, and other Sword Art Online fans, but once you actually start getting into anime, Sword Art Online is probably the worst show you could recommend. When you start though, it is fairly decent, so you weren't wrong to recommend it here. That's why on myanimelist.net on Sword Art Online, there are 2 reviews, rated 10 and 3, yet they both have around 2200 people that agree with both of them.

Steins;Gate is good starting drama
Mirai Nikki is a good starting horror
Your Lie in April is a good music/romance
Magi is a good magic anime.
Puella Magi Madoka Magica is a good anime for people that can handle mature concepts.
When They Cry is a good gory, sadistic, evil anime.
One Piece is fairly decent if you like a good to great quality show that has enough episodes that you won't need to wait for them for quite a while. (730)

Those are all pretty good starter shows. Enjoy.
Sorry to break it to you, but I never, ever suggested Sword whatever that is. I never suggest real anime because you know anime is trash lol.

I suggested cartoons but whatever. Based on my experience, people who watch anime take things literally when people make jokes.

"Hey Adventure Time is a good anime."
"... No, Adventure Time is not an anime, it is a cartoon."

Tonsy
02-25-2016, 05:42 AM
Yea it's true. I've started to watch anime too..
so, any good animes to suggest?

My personal favorite is SAO (Sword Art Online). There are 3 seasons which are great to watch. Very complex story too. After that, there is Naruto which is found too mainstream for alot of people. Lastly, death note is a cool one too.

Meranda
02-25-2016, 06:14 AM
nurarihyon no mago, natsume yuujinchou, ao no exorcist, anohana, corpse party, mushishi, noragami, zetsuen no tempest, kuroko no basket, kaichou wa maid sama, avatar the last air bender, toradora, highschool of the dead, another, Elfen lied, 07 ghost, bakuman, k project, makai ouji, pandora hearts , hakkenden Touhou ibun, c, red data girl, amatsuki, zettai Karen the unlimited , black blood brothers, a certain scientific rail gun, project k, kiseijuu; parasyte,

More of what I watched @ kissanime.to/mylist/26743

Huehuehue

CoolJason
02-25-2016, 06:36 AM
One piece, fairy tail, Tokyo ghoul, code geass, one punch man, death note, fullmetal alchemist: Brotherhood, death note. :D

Hafizh Raihan
02-25-2016, 06:39 AM
Shonen Jump Anime Like Katekyo Hitman Reborn,Dragon Ball,Bleach,And Masashi Kishimoto new Anime "Sindra.."I firgot the next one,its a story about Itachi Uchiha.

Yambo
02-25-2016, 06:51 AM
Attack on Titan & Naruto.Best choice

BioTestificate
02-25-2016, 07:02 AM
VERY EXTENSIVE LIST (http://myanimelist.net/profile/TheNorthernStar)

Megazork
02-25-2016, 07:47 AM
Mankitsu Happening

Oni ChiChi

Oni ChiChi 2

Oni ChiChi: Reborn

Oni ChiChi: Harvest

Bible Black

Maki-chan to nau

​just kidding, don't watch this unless you want your corneas to bleed. Now I got to delete my search history

ambiguster
02-25-2016, 07:53 AM
Mankitsu Happening

Oni ChiChi

Oni ChiChi 2

Oni ChiChi: Reborn

Oni ChiChi: Harvest

Bible Black

Maki-chan to nau

​just kidding, don't watch this unless you want your corneas to bleed. Now I got to delete my search history

Dont forget Kuso Miso Technique and Tayu Tayu :rolleyes:

Serious
02-25-2016, 08:02 AM
Mekacity Actors
Yes, it's the anime in my signature.

ParkourDevil
02-25-2016, 01:55 PM
Thanks for your suggestions! I checked up all of them and i liked most of them. It'll be a long vacation for me to watch these :3