PDA

View Full Version : Need Suggestions for my Game!

Romai Mori
02-25-2016, 04:09 AM
I'm currently making an old school medieval RPG with multiplayer for my friends since the gamer's club assigned me to make a game since they were too bored... Its not that hard actually thanks to Platinum Arts Sandbox :D The only thing i suck at is making a Story for the game. I need a story that gives a lot of quests while keeping the player interested and wanting to complete more quests. I'm also allowing freedom to the player and side quests that are not part of the story. I've added a town that sells clothes,weapons,mounts and pets that help you in combat. I'll add the ability to marry a player in multiplayer soon after i'm done with the main things i need. Will anyone of you be able to write a medieval story for me? :scratch:

Romai Mori
02-25-2016, 04:39 AM
BUMP (10 Twinkies)

Romai Mori
02-25-2016, 12:29 PM
BUMPERINO NEED SOME PEPPERINO

BioTestificate
02-25-2016, 01:01 PM
A massive object from the skies suddenly crashed somewhere. The uncivilized humans, believing that the object is a godsend, worshipped it, and built a city around it after centuries. It turns out that it is a giant alien mothership that housed millions of creatures without definite form. They attacked humans on sight, which forced them to disperse into other places.

Several generations after, the now-abandoned city became a nest for aliens, which slowly took form that is based on literary works the humans have left there. Due to the city being too small for them, the aliens started to migrate to faraway lands, and found their way to the human settlements where they started to wreak havoc.

You can continue developing this from this point onwards.
quadrillion

iNM
02-25-2016, 07:13 PM
quadrillion

Sounds cool.

But I dislike the aliens, don't feel like they belong here.

Also, I'm really excited for the game :) Wanna play something different ;P

just one growtopian
02-25-2016, 08:02 PM
Humans vs monsters.

Humans bury monsters underground.... oh wait that was Undertale.

Liammagoo
02-25-2016, 08:42 PM
You were watching tv when an arm grabs you and pulls you in
You look up to see three giant Knights
'We are the knightmen, we will save you'
The knightmem run off...
...and now...
The knightmen.