PDA

View Full Version : What personality type are you?

Tonsy
02-25-2016, 10:12 PM
I found an interesting personality quiz. Check it out at: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test.
I think it would be very interesting if I could know what personalities people here in the forums have.
Remember to reply with your personality type.

I'mSuperCereal
02-25-2016, 10:22 PM
YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
MEDIATOR (INFP-A)

I'd say that's pretty accurate I think. :sweatdrop:

Bob Will
02-25-2016, 10:48 PM
MEDIATOR (INFP-A)

I'd say that's pretty accurate I think. :sweatdrop:

MEDIATOR (INFP-T)

Tweety6ird
02-25-2016, 10:48 PM
ADVOCATE (INFJ-A)
Fair enough.. Not sure what this means but thanks for the info :)

bluemtndew
02-25-2016, 10:49 PM
ADVOCATE (INFJ-A)
Fair enough.. Not sure what this means but thanks for the info :)

Google is your friend.

AlexKat
02-25-2016, 11:01 PM
CONSUL (ESFJ-T) me dont know wat dat mean

Linkoftime
02-25-2016, 11:02 PM
MEDIATOR (INFP-A)

No one can stop you from dreaming!
MIND
This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
49%
EXTRAVERTED
51%
INTROVERTED
ENERGY
This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
80%
INTUITIVE
20%
NATURE
This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
21%79%
FEELING
TACTICS
This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
40%
JUDGING
60%
PROSPECTING
IDENTITY
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
82%
ASSERTIVE
18%

PixieKawaii
02-25-2016, 11:04 PM
Mine is INTP.

:rolleyes:

PolarisHD
02-25-2016, 11:09 PM
ADVENTURER (ISFP-T). It was pretty accurate.

Paintlesss
02-25-2016, 11:16 PM
Yes this is me.
ENFP PERSONALITY (“THE CAMPAIGNER”)

Punch
02-25-2016, 11:20 PM
DEBATER (ENTP-A)

Ancila
02-25-2016, 11:33 PM
Entrepreneur.. MARK CUBAN OVER HERE.

abt79
02-25-2016, 11:46 PM
Infp just like I thought

ScptrX
02-25-2016, 11:54 PM
Your personality type: “The Logistician” (ISTJ-A) (https://www.16personalities.com/istj-personality)
Strength of individual traits: Introverted: 67%, Observant: 56%, Thinking: 61%, Judging: 63%, Assertive: 56%.
Role: Sentinel
Strategy: Confident Individualism

Tohru
02-25-2016, 11:57 PM
Yeah, I'm an introvert nub.

smartsmile
02-26-2016, 12:01 AM
LOGICIAN (INTP-A)

yep seems close

|ThyLuigi|
02-26-2016, 12:02 AM
Logician.

It says I'm assertive, but it's bs.

Chocolatte
02-26-2016, 12:05 AM
Campaigner. Okay. Still dunno why they keep sayin' I'm popular tho. :rolleyes:

Ilikecats
02-26-2016, 12:14 AM
Debater(ENTP-T)
yep i am

craft3d
02-26-2016, 12:18 AM
DEFENDER (ISFJ-A)

Well last time I did this I got Logician so I'd say I'm a mix of an over caring, yet secluded and constantly thinking type.

Sk8ter
02-26-2016, 12:30 AM
Logician (INTP-T)

NUBBERZ
02-26-2016, 12:39 AM
Got Mediator (INFP-A).
I guess it's pretty accurate.

ParkourDevil
02-26-2016, 12:56 AM
Defender. .

misascool
02-26-2016, 12:57 AM
MEDIATOR (INFP-T)

No one can stop you from dreaming!

MIND
This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
Extraverted 41% Introverted 59%

ENERGY
This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
Intuitive 77% Observant 23%

NATURE
This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
Thinking 41% Feeling 59%

TACTICS
This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
Judging 64% Prospecting 36%

IDENTITY
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
Assertive 9% Turbulent 91%

GrowtopiaKing
02-26-2016, 01:03 AM
ENTREPRENEUR (ESTP-A)

unconscious98
02-26-2016, 12:00 PM
Seems like I am a LOGICIAN (INTP-T)

And apparently, I'm 97% introverted lol
Which.. I find to be true.

ElectroDream
02-26-2016, 12:10 PM
LOGICIAN (INTP-T)

73% INTROVERTED
55% INTUITIVE
60% THINKING
78% PROSPECTING
71% ASSERTIVE

:sweatdrop:

gillian31
02-26-2016, 12:14 PM
50% generous 25%pervert 13%smart %12 lazy.. I know that there are no noobies at the forums so I won't donate here hehehe only for special reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

50% generous 25%pervert 13%smart %12 lazy.. I know that there are no noobies at the forums so I won't donate here hehehe only for special reasons.
SorRy I forgot I have to use the link hehehe lazy too read.

Lionex01
02-26-2016, 12:28 PM
Your personality type: “The Campaigner” (ENFP-A)
Strength of individual traits: Extraverted: 79%, Intuitive: 75%, Feeling: 66%, Prospecting: 64%, Assertive: 59%.
Role: Diplomat
Strategy: People Mastery

7% of the population yay

Trolled
02-26-2016, 12:32 PM
“THE MEDIATOR” (INFP-T)

What to do with this result..

51% INTROVERTED
58% INTUITIVE
64% FEELING
74% PROSPECTING
77% TURBULENT

Luminesce
02-26-2016, 12:39 PM
I found an interesting personality quiz. Check it out at: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test.
I think it would be very interesting if I could know what personalities people here in the forums have.

Here, use my old thread as a reference:) In case you want to add a list or something.

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?215357-Forumers-Names-Personality-Type-(LIST)&highlight=Personality+luminesce

(If the words "Luminesce" and "Personality" show up highlighted. It's just because I used those to search :sweatdrop:

Areodax
02-26-2016, 12:39 PM
INFP-A (MEDIATOR)

Fair enough.

grapezzzz19
02-26-2016, 12:46 PM
ESTJ-T

thats me

JerBoy
02-26-2016, 12:49 PM
I got Advocate (INFJ-T)
I guess that sounds accurate.

JzoneGamer
02-26-2016, 12:52 PM
Advocate (INFJ-T)
Kinda true, haha.

MathGirl25
02-26-2016, 12:53 PM
I am the rare INTJ-T "The Architect."

GreenNik_Gt
02-26-2016, 12:57 PM
ENTREPRENEUR (ESTP-T)

Aunos
02-26-2016, 01:04 PM
This is what I got:
PROTAGONIST (ENFJ-A)

Was just reading the others, I'm the only protagonist :crazy:

Devilrule
02-26-2016, 01:10 PM
DEFENDER (ISFJ-T)

ambiguster
02-26-2016, 01:19 PM
This is what I got:
PROTAGONIST (ENFJ-A)

Was just reading the others, I'm the only protagonist :crazy:

You not the only one bro.

High five! :hat:

Cyprus Kingston
02-26-2016, 01:50 PM
Am I only the one that get result : Architecture?

Vege
02-26-2016, 02:16 PM
In fact, I think ipersonic.com (http://www.ipersonic.com/test.html)has a better personality test. It's ingenious in the way that it only has 4 questions. Still, if can have the same 16 results.

I'm an analytical thinker.

Trintukas
02-26-2016, 02:31 PM
Virtuoso. Haha.

ZeroRarity
02-26-2016, 02:41 PM
I'm a mediator. I've taken this test in one of my classes back then, the result's the same.

Tonsy
02-27-2016, 03:44 AM
Would be nice to see more people reply.

babyangelic
02-27-2016, 03:59 AM

Tonsy : Does this sound like me in GT?

ISFJ PERSONALITY (“THE DEFENDER”)

Love only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others.
Brian Tracy
The ISFJ personality type is quite unique, as many of their qualities defy the definition of their individual traits. Though possessing the Feeling (F) trait, ISFJs have excellent analytical abilities; though Introverted (I), they have well-developed people skills and robust social relationships; and though they are a Judging (J) type, ISFJs are often receptive to change and new ideas. As with so many things, people with the ISFJ personality type are more than the sum of their parts, and it is the way they use these strengths that defines who they are.

ISFJs are true altruists, meeting kindness with kindness-in-excess and engaging the work and people they believe in with enthusiasm and generosity.
There's hardly a better type to make up such a large proportion of the population, nearly 13%. Combining the best of tradition and the desire to do good, ISFJs are found in lines of work with a sense of history behind them, such as medicine, academics and charitable social work.

ISFJ personality
ISFJ personalities (especially Turbulent ones) are often meticulous to the point of perfectionism, and though they procrastinate, they can always be relied on to get the job done on time. ISFJs take their responsibilities personally, consistently going above and beyond, doing everything they can to exceed expectations and delight others, at work and at home.

We Must Be Seen to Be Believed

The challenge for ISFJs is ensuring that what they do is noticed. They have a tendency to underplay their accomplishments, and while their kindness is often respected, more cynical and selfish people are likely to take advantage of ISFJs' dedication and humbleness by pushing work onto them and then taking the credit. ISFJs need to know when to say no and stand up for themselves if they are to maintain their confidence and enthusiasm.

Naturally social, an odd quality for Introverts, ISFJs utilize excellent memories not to retain data and trivia, but to remember people, and details about their lives. When it comes to gift-giving, ISFJs have no equal, using their imagination and natural sensitivity to express their generosity in ways that touch the hearts of their recipients. While this is certainly true of their coworkers, whom people with the ISFJ personality type often consider their personal friends, it is in family that their expressions of affection fully bloom.

If I Can Protect You, I Will

ISFJ personalities are a wonderful group, rarely sitting idle while a worthy cause remains unfinished. ISFJs' ability to connect with others on an intimate level is unrivaled among Introverts, and the joy they experience in using those connections to maintain a supportive, happy family is a gift for everyone involved. They may never be truly comfortable in the spotlight, and may feel guilty taking due credit for team efforts, but if they can ensure that their efforts are recognized, ISFJs are likely to feel a level of satisfaction in what they do that many other personality types can only dream of.

iEmeraldBoy
02-27-2016, 04:02 AM
I did it twice
First result: Consul
Second result: Campaigner

K

Tonsy
02-27-2016, 04:09 AM
Tonsy : Does this sound like me in GT?

ISFJ PERSONALITY (“THE DEFENDER”)

Love only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others.
Brian Tracy
The ISFJ personality type is quite unique, as many of their qualities defy the definition of their individual traits. Though possessing the Feeling (F) trait, ISFJs have excellent analytical abilities; though Introverted (I), they have well-developed people skills and robust social relationships; and though they are a Judging (J) type, ISFJs are often receptive to change and new ideas. As with so many things, people with the ISFJ personality type are more than the sum of their parts, and it is the way they use these strengths that defines who they are.

ISFJs are true altruists, meeting kindness with kindness-in-excess and engaging the work and people they believe in with enthusiasm and generosity.
There's hardly a better type to make up such a large proportion of the population, nearly 13%. Combining the best of tradition and the desire to do good, ISFJs are found in lines of work with a sense of history behind them, such as medicine, academics and charitable social work.

ISFJ personality
ISFJ personalities (especially Turbulent ones) are often meticulous to the point of perfectionism, and though they procrastinate, they can always be relied on to get the job done on time. ISFJs take their responsibilities personally, consistently going above and beyond, doing everything they can to exceed expectations and delight others, at work and at home.

We Must Be Seen to Be Believed

The challenge for ISFJs is ensuring that what they do is noticed. They have a tendency to underplay their accomplishments, and while their kindness is often respected, more cynical and selfish people are likely to take advantage of ISFJs' dedication and humbleness by pushing work onto them and then taking the credit. ISFJs need to know when to say no and stand up for themselves if they are to maintain their confidence and enthusiasm.

Naturally social, an odd quality for Introverts, ISFJs utilize excellent memories not to retain data and trivia, but to remember people, and details about their lives. When it comes to gift-giving, ISFJs have no equal, using their imagination and natural sensitivity to express their generosity in ways that touch the hearts of their recipients. While this is certainly true of their coworkers, whom people with the ISFJ personality type often consider their personal friends, it is in family that their expressions of affection fully bloom.

If I Can Protect You, I Will

ISFJ personalities are a wonderful group, rarely sitting idle while a worthy cause remains unfinished. ISFJs' ability to connect with others on an intimate level is unrivaled among Introverts, and the joy they experience in using those connections to maintain a supportive, happy family is a gift for everyone involved. They may never be truly comfortable in the spotlight, and may feel guilty taking due credit for team efforts, but if they can ensure that their efforts are recognized, ISFJs are likely to feel a level of satisfaction in what they do that many other personality types can only dream of.

Yes, that's so you! :)

MUSICANGEL
02-27-2016, 04:10 AM
Mediator lol.

Tonsy
02-27-2016, 04:13 AM
The dark racist humor kind. I also like to think realistically.

Dark racist humor.
Wow...

MyLegGuy
02-27-2016, 04:17 AM
That test is waaay too long for me to waste my time doing.

Joshcat
02-27-2016, 04:26 AM
INTJ - ("The Architect"). 0.8% of the population.

Niceeee.

Aunos
02-27-2016, 11:11 AM

You not the only one bro.

High five! :hat:

*high five*

IcyTurtle
02-27-2016, 11:42 AM

Holy duck. 100% introvert? Maybe it's time to go out and do something with my life.

Vege
02-27-2016, 11:57 AM
That test is waaay too long for me to waste my time doing.
Then try ipersonic.com.

Only 4 questions, same 16 answers.

Shadin Siddique
02-27-2016, 11:59 AM

I'm the Defender of the Universe.