PDA

View Full Version : Is SBT scammer?

Garvin Lim
02-26-2016, 02:25 PM
Not creating drama
But really i need the truth

ElectroDream
02-26-2016, 02:27 PM
Don't trust anyone, that simple. As far as I see, both sides (the said "victims" and SBT himself) are in fault. I'd rather to not side with anyone, and you probably should to because the drama is getting worse.

ILimeGreen
02-26-2016, 02:34 PM
The button for I don't care please.

Trolled
02-26-2016, 02:35 PM
Does the looks of anyone here seems to know if God is at fault? Too much drama on Mr/Ms SBT and to be honest, I'm tired of it. The truth? ASK NO ONE.

Punch
02-26-2016, 02:36 PM
Please don't bring drama to the tavern, I like it peaceful here, relaxing and drinking my green beer.

D0sh
02-26-2016, 02:40 PM
It isn't very suitable to ask that! What if that guy saw this thread? I bet you didn't think of it when you wrote the thread, so this time it's okay. But don't post this in the future, it can make people feel bad.

Rockytop
02-26-2016, 02:41 PM
If you are unsure, don't do it.

Garvin Lim
02-26-2016, 02:43 PM
I just met him i try to sell my pack to him
And he keep doing thing that look like a trust test
He say that he will give me pure after two days
But i say no.
Then he say that he will give me a gtowboard and i must give him my world (pack)
But i still say no
I asked him to give pure then you know i just leave the world to avoid drama

LittleLv
02-26-2016, 02:43 PM
Actually he did scam me, when he opened the world EXCHANGE (Price world), he asked me to take care of 1 room, it was Cinco room, and i gave almost all items. few days later its a trade world.. -.- Then I asked him my items back, he just gives me few of those clothes and says: Done! and leaves -_-

CaptainWizard
02-26-2016, 02:47 PM
Doing this is like an insult to SBT. Although you weren't sure about it, you shouldn't do this useless thread. Is it necessarily? Think it twice.
Rules stated Insulting others is illegal.

Think Twice Before Posting.

Punch
02-26-2016, 02:51 PM
For those who voted yes, give me proof or yer lying.

fibrahim
02-26-2016, 04:02 PM
I have a video proof and other image proof, i will post tomorrow (waiting video to be uploaded on youtube)

DynPlaysGT
02-26-2016, 05:07 PM
The button for I don't care please.

Here you go (http://www.myinstants.com/instant/i-dont-care/)

Shadin Siddique
02-26-2016, 05:20 PM
These types of threads usually end up having a drama or a flame war. We don't want such threads in this forums, so here's a set of rules related to something in this thread that you must follow.

- Naming people is not allowed. (This means you can't call someone out for their mischievous activities or generally nothing, you can lie)
- Questioning whether someone is a scammer. This ends up in a drama because there are haters and lovers everywhere who will fight against and who will fight for.

Evets1
02-26-2016, 05:22 PM
You can't trust anyone 100%. Only yourself.

bjake7710
02-27-2016, 02:41 AM
Not creating drama
But really i need the truth

Against the rules. Why add fuel to the fire I'm honestly sickened that staff hasn't done anything about all this drama

fibrahim
02-27-2016, 02:55 AM
lol seriously guys what the hell did I scam I only scam 2 person in forums, and I will admit my mistake.

1. MyLocation
I grief his world when I was a beginner I don't even know what is grief so since I was a nooby at that time people use many method to scam me so wherever I see a chance I will try to take revenge. I saw his thread and hatch a plan in my mind to ''grief'' his world so I don't dare to reply to his thread. When he access me I just punch things in his world not know that it is grieving and that it is wrong cause a lot of people are doing this.
After I read the drama thread about me I finally know my mistake, I when to his world several times to return him the damage I cost but he constantly ban me.

2. MagicalOSIM
That time I was in need of wls, someone came to me and ask me to go to his world to stop people from buying his genie as that person is selling too. He will pay me a decent amount of wls for it so people will often let greed overcome them I decided to do it. Same thing happen drama is cause in forums many haters at that time too so I decided to giveaway all the wls and help people in need with them.

This is the 2 person I scam and I admit it since I indeed scam them, as for the others merely rumors or threats to get some benefits out of me if not they will ruin my reputation.

You can let a scammer has a chance to scam again men, you cant have your chance to scam again, you see smoker? in the first they just want to know how does it feel to smoke, but he is feeling somekind of enjoy feeling when he smoke, so he do smoke again, again, again. Its the same to scammer, when they first tried, they have an enjoy feeling of getting stuff without hard work, so they enjoying it again, again, again, from a small things like grief, up to wls, now a bigger amount of vending, you see that people? sbt does scam in the first, so he wanna do it again, again, and again.

fibrahim
02-27-2016, 03:00 AM
I don't even need to scam I earn a lot more if you want I can give you vends but what I don't like is your greedy little mouth.

fauzan0410
02-27-2016, 03:06 AM
Stop it . Please stop. People become greedy as they have much more power and wealth. You would be too. SBT has admitted his mistakes. If he does it again, why should you care? This is Growtopia. Let him have freedom for once and stop forcing him to stop. Yes. Scamming is illegal and wrong. But in what way are you trying to stop it?

To the person who created this thread, I know you're curious but if you would really like to know whether a person is a scammer or not, don't bother. There are many things in life you should be worried about instead of a potential scammer.

SpeedFreakz
02-27-2016, 03:07 AM
Add "we don't care about Freaking SBT is scammer" in poll please.