PDA

View Full Version : Discussion: Pokemon!

Magicalfishy
02-26-2016, 04:03 PM
I thought it'd be nice to start a discussion about something many of us know and love, Pokemon! My first videogame as a child was Pokemon Blue Rescue Team, and I've been hooked to the franchise ever since. I'm fairly excited for Pokemon GO and the new announcement of Pokemon Sun & Pokemon Moon set to release this Holiday 2016 (More info here (http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml))!

So let's form a discussion around these questions:

When did you get into Pokemon, or are you planning on doing so?
What was your first game?
Thoughts and opinions on Pokemon GO!
Have you ever caught a shiny Pokemon?
Have you ever played competitively?
Which version are you getting? Pokemon Sun or Pokemon Moon?
Thoughts on Gen 7?
Have you obtained every Pokemon?

My answers:

I got into Pokemon when I was given my first videogame system (Nintendo DS Lite) for my 7th birthday (2006). The memories of playing every game since then are very fond and magical ones. <3

As stated above, Pokemon Blue Mystery Dungeon.

I'm SUPER excited for Pokemon GO! I can't wait to run around the outside world, hunt down Pokemon, and train to become the very best. ;P
I hope that the in-app purchases aren't anything OP or anything that will ruin the game. I also hope shiny Pokemon and the 7th Generation will be included!

I've never caught a shiny Pokemon (legitimately) other than Red Garados... but I'm about to try!

I've tried playing competitively, but I had to cheat my Pokemon to do so... so I didn't experience the blood, sweat, and tears that makes the journey worth it.

I'm thinking about getting Sun... but we'll see!

I can't wait for the 7th generation... I hope it doesn't disappoint. :D

I think I have collected and obtained every single Pokemon, but I can't confirm it. I'm about to buy the digital version of Yellow for the 3DS... thinking about catching every single Pokemon myself.

SO... let's hear about your Pokemon journey!

bluemtndew
02-26-2016, 04:06 PM
If you wanna get a shiny pokemon (just to say you did it) you should try the friend safari, I got one in about 100 encounters.

Magicalfishy
02-26-2016, 04:08 PM
If you wanna get a shiny pokemon (just to say you did it) you should try the friend safari, I got one in about 100 encounters.

Nice, thanks for the tip! I'll try it out later tonight. :P

Spotlight
02-26-2016, 04:57 PM
I'm very interested in Sun and Moon, but I just recently sold my 3DS, so I'll have to get some cash before I can play it.
My first pokemon was Pearl, gahh the memories. I had so much fun playing that game it was unbelievable. I obtained every Pokemon up to gen 5, but I slowly lost interest in Pokemon after Black & White 2. it's a shame, i really is. I miss the games, but I can't have nearly as much fun playing them as I do with other games. i was a pretty big shiny hunter in the games, as well as my friend. We had around 150 legit shinies, and over 400 total.

I still have all my old Pokemon cards, I believe added up they're worth around $600. Got a lot of Ex's, shinies, Level X's, Prime's, etc. Might sell em' soon, but they hold a ton of sentimental value.

Areodax
02-26-2016, 05:14 PM
THERE IS A LEAK

LEAK

NEW GEN

SUN AND MOON

HOLY MOTHER

Kinda hyped for all actually.

Magicalfishy
02-26-2016, 11:51 PM
I'm very interested in Sun and Moon, but I just recently sold my 3DS, so I'll have to get some cash before I can play it.
My first pokemon was Pearl, gahh the memories. I had so much fun playing that game it was unbelievable. I obtained every Pokemon up to gen 5, but I slowly lost interest in Pokemon after Black & White 2. it's a shame, i really is. I miss the games, but I can't have nearly as much fun playing them as I do with other games. i was a pretty big shiny hunter in the games, as well as my friend. We had around 150 legit shinies, and over 400 total.

I still have all my old Pokemon cards, I believe added up they're worth around $600. Got a lot of Ex's, shinies, Level X's, Prime's, etc. Might sell em' soon, but they hold a ton of sentimental value.

Same here with the cards. I have around 2,000 and I've been collecting them since at least 2005-2006.

THERE IS A LEAK

LEAK

NEW GEN

SUN AND MOON

HOLY MOTHER

Kinda hyped for all actually.

SAME MY BOY!

Liammagoo
02-27-2016, 12:06 AM
I had to be in a private taxi to and from school with this kid who role played as a Pokemon daily in the taxi, it was horrible.

MyLegGuy
02-27-2016, 12:20 AM
I never really got into ORAS. But for some reason...I feel like getting...oh wait, that's one of the questions.

When I was really young. I don't have an exact age, but my older brothers also played Pokemon so it made me get into it very quickly.

Pokemon Leaf Green

I don't have a phone. I don't think it'll be fun on my tablet.

Nope, but my brother did. He gave it to me so I could hold it for him, but I forgot what happened to it.

Have you ever play[ed] competitively?
No.

Moon.

Thoughts on Gen 7?
It's like gen, but 7.

I don't have time for that.

ambiguster
02-27-2016, 12:21 AM
Sun and moon version? Sounds lame.

I mean, by the time its release. It probably would be the same like XY or Ruby/Sapphire.
Same old new gen 3D Graphics

I like Leaf green better, my childhood :)

|ThyLuigi|
02-27-2016, 12:48 AM
I got into pokemon a few years ago, with Pokemon Black version, sadly I haven't been able to play it because I don't have a 3DS. ;-;

Indicative
02-27-2016, 03:18 AM
The announcement of Pokémon GO was unexpected for me, but I don’t know how to feel about this game just yet. I like the idea as it sounds like a novel concept being able to find, catch, and battle Pokémon in the real world when you’re out doing your daily activities. On the other hand, we haven’t seen a whole lot of actual gameplay footage outside of the few seconds at the very end of the trailer, so it is a bit hard to get a clear idea of it.

Paintlesss
02-27-2016, 03:23 AM
When did you get into Pokemon, or are you planning on doing so? I got into pokemon probbably in kindergarten.
What was your first game? The remake of heart gold and soul silver
Thoughts and opinions on Pokemon GO! Very excited to see how it works
Have you ever caught a shiny Pokemon? Yes of a red garydos counts.
Have you ever play competitively? Nah just for fun.
Which version are you getting? Pokemon Sun or Pokemon Moon? Depends on legendarys but for now maybe moon.
Thoughts on Gen 7? Very very excited.
Have you obtained every Pokemon? If I was more addicted yes but no.

Ceyx_GrowT
02-27-2016, 03:44 AM
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red was the first Pokemon games I played and is the best IMO.

Jpup7
02-27-2016, 03:46 AM
Have you ever play competitively?
Thoughts on Gen 7?

1 - Like I remember..
2 - Rescue Team Red.. something like that.
3 - None
4 - Sadly
5 - No
6 - Neither
7 - No idea
8 - Course not

Okay I think I'm ready to become a trainer now.

Pikasack
02-27-2016, 05:23 AM

I got into Pokemon when I was only 5 years olds, back in 2006-ish?

Believe it or not, Pokemon Stadium 2 with the Game Boy Cartridge reader to play Blue and Gold, go weird ways of playing games!

When was the beta announced?
I hope it's great, but there's nothing on it.

I caught a few, Action Replay helps.

Sure, played with some hacked level 100s, again, Action Replay helps.

Probably Sun, it looks boss.

Thoughts on Gen 7?

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!
I'm really hyped for this one, finally, something new and exciting!

Action Replay?

voidgaming
02-27-2016, 05:23 AM
Been a long time PKMN fan,I am on the hype for the game too!

Since i am 4,Because i get a Fire red along with the GBA.
Fire red
I played Ingress,its addicting,
I also saw the press of PKMN Go,seems promising.
Yep! 20+
Yep
Moon,it sounds cooler and the logo looks like a franchise i been chasing for long too.
Thoughts on Gen 7?
mmmmmm,not yet.
Every Gen exept XY,Dunno why ;-;

GT_PIJUS
02-27-2016, 05:44 AM
I really hope I get a pokemon game one day.

Oh yeah, I don't have anything to use the pokemon games I want to buy.

;-; It's sad cuz' I indeed want pokemon games for. 5 years now. ;-;

Its Daniel
02-27-2016, 05:57 AM
I have no experience playing any Pokemon games but I'm looking for Pokemon GO.

AtomicShadow
02-27-2016, 06:22 AM
When did you get into Pokemon, or do you plan on doing so?

I got into Pokemon around gen 3's Pokemon Sapphire and Pokemon FireRed. I stopped for around 3 generations and got back into X though more of a fan than before. Feels great to Power Herb Geomancy that Yveltal to oblivion, doesn't it?

After that, I got Gen 4 and 5, all the games. I'm still in the process of completing Gen 4 and Gen 5 through an emulator. I also have a harder version of the Gen 5 games (Blaze Black/Volt White and their respective 2nd titles). Besides that, I also have a randomizer to spice things up as well as Pokegen to do some Egglockes.

IIRC it's a gen 2 game, but I forgot which specific one it was. I believe it was Crystal?

Thoughts and opinions on Pokemon GO?

Mewtwo please don't spawn in my house I don't want people throwing Master Balls at my plants.

Though seriously, I like it. Hoping that GameFreak and the team that worked on Ingress will do a good job at it!

Yes! I have a few I'm proud of getting. I had to borrow my nephew's 3DS to get a shiny Greninja. I went to friend safari to get a Shiny Fraxure which then evolved into my sick Haxorus. I bred a foreign Metagross with a Ditto countless times to get a Shiny Beldum which is now one of my two Shiny Metagross (the other came from the ORAS release event). I also have a Shiny Steelix of which the means of getting it I don't recall. Shiny Rhyperior is also one of my shiny Pokemon from the Safari!

If you count Smogon/Pokemon Showdown, then yes I did! I often do OU matches. I have mixed opinions on Ubers.

Both! I want that Mega Solrock and Mega Lunatone! (kappa)

Thoughts on Gen 7?

Better live to the hype it's building!

Nope. I don't plan on either.

Ilikecats
02-27-2016, 06:24 AM
during the first tv shows season
emerald
uh idk
yes i own some shiny legdary also
yes
none i need a 3ds
Thoughts on Gen 7?
ok?
nope just trying to get every leg

AnimeLord13
02-27-2016, 06:44 AM
I got into Pokemon when I saw my cousin playing in her DS Lite. I was like "That's a cool game." After a few months, I got my own DS Lite. (I was like 6 and one half) I was so happy! My cousin pretty much helped me with my first pokemon journey, Pokemon Diamond. She pretty much played it for me while teaching me of course. So probably, my first real pokemon journey is pokemon platinum.

I was extremely thrilled when I found out about Pokemon Go. At first its release date was Feb 29 (I think) but now I think it's gonna be released At mid March.

I have caught my first shiny pokemon in in soul silver which is Shiny Gyarados. Well I'm not sure if that's the first. But I have caught a lot of shinies through Friend Safari. I also joined giveaways via Facebook Groups.

Well, in Pokemon Platinum, I've played competitively. Since there was no cheats. Aside from that, X&Y, ORAS, B2&W2 are some of games that I also played competitively.

Probably, I'm gonna get both. xD
Not sure though to be honest. I'm still gonna wait for further spoilers. (Heehee) then probably decide i the future. :)

Gen 7 will be cool though. But, I haven't memorize all of the pokemon names.

I have obtained every Pokemon at Pokemon Platinum. But right now, there's tons of Pokemons and I got lazy to obtain every Pokemon. xD

And that's my *drumroll* Pokemon Journey!

Happymeep
02-27-2016, 07:37 AM
Well, my first Pokemon was Pokemon white, which I got about a few months after its release. Unsure of its exact release though.

Pokemon white

Not entirely sure, sounds pretty exciting

Sadly no, I have 2 shines. One from wonder trade and one from internet download.

No, I'm not really a competitor in the trading card game or the virtual games

Honestly I would rather Pokemon purple. Haha just kidding. Probably sun. I'm a bright person

Thoughts on Gen 7?
No clue.

Nope. I was pretty close to the hoenn pokedex in Omega Ruby though.

Magicalfishy
02-27-2016, 02:45 PM
Thoughts and opinions on Pokemon GO?

Mewtwo please don't spawn in my house I don't want people throwing Master Balls at my plants.

Atomic, you've officially won the forums.

https://media.giphy.com/media/13hjklvAEl16xy/giphy-facebook_s.jpg

And everyone else keep up the replies, I'm having fun reading them all. :p

Dinobones62
02-27-2016, 02:50 PM
I God damn love pokemon, pokemon mystery dungeon, pokemon ranger or the normal ones. I nevered cared for the anime though.

Rush
02-27-2016, 02:55 PM
20th anniversary today.

Arcyus
02-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Bb the legend pokemon ish leaked

Magicalfishy
02-27-2016, 08:46 PM
20th anniversary today.

Heck yeah, the hype is real!

DynPlaysGT
02-27-2016, 09:17 PM
please don't hate me for sharing my opinion.

I love me some Pokemon xD
especially Mystery Dungeon, that's the best game series by far.
Playing some Super Mystery Dungeon right now, holy crap I knew it'd be an improvement over the previous PMD.
When did you get into Pokemon, or are you planning on doing so? Can't really remember, it's been aaages ago.
What was your first game? Pokemon Platinum. Still my favourite main series Pokemon game.
Thoughts and opinions on Pokemon GO! Not too sure, the concept sounds awesome, but I don't have a phone so won't get to play it anyway. And I feel like it might just end up being one of those "f2p" cash-grabs.
Have you ever caught a shiny Pokemon? Yep, and I was stupid enough to trade it away for a meh pokemon.
Have you ever play competitively? I do, though I suck at it.
Which version are you getting? Pokemon Sun or Pokemon Moon? Not sure yet, all we really have to go off right now is the titles and logos, ain't deciding 'til we get more information on the version exclusive stuff.
Thoughts on Gen 7? Seems pretty cool so far.
Have you obtained every Pokemon? Nope. And considering that there's 720+ and counting, most likely never will unless I use hax.

raqk
02-27-2016, 10:35 PM
20th anniversary today.

Ayy happy birthday Pokemon!

-Pokemon is older than me, so...
-the first I remember really playing was pearl, although I've probably played a few before that.
-looks like fun
-yes
-I've battled with my friends, so not really...
-I don't have a 3ds so probably neither
Thoughts on Gen 7?
-ai haven't really seen much of it
-Every Pokemon up to the black/white Games. I'm still using a DS lite so I can't get any of the new games :sweatdrop:

tigerpoop GT
02-28-2016, 12:33 AM
- My father has given me a gift and it's a Game Boy Advance back in 2007 (5 years old, yes I was 5). We bought tons of awesome games and some pokemon games were included

- There were 3 and it was Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Firered, and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team

- I really wanted to catch a pokemon on my bathroom or in school. I hope the game gets to be released this year without delays.

- I have caught a Shiny Fearow. I noticed that it was a shiny because when it appeard, a star goes twirling on the pokemon. The design between the Shiny and the normal Fearow has a very tiny difference.

- Ofcourse. Ofcourse. Ofcourse. I am a pokemaniac.

- Well, it depends. Sun is bright. Therefore, there are lots of shiny it it (hehe).

Thoughts on Gen 7?
- I want HOENN and KANTO pokemons in that game pls.

- Meh, I haven't obtain a Jirachi. PLEASE JIRACHI! COME TO ME!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Bb the legend pokemon ish leaked

Ain't that Lunatone and Solrock -_-

SilversoulX
02-28-2016, 02:18 AM
Pokemon Moon Legendary: http://i.imgur.com/5FSUoFz.jpg

Pokemon Sun Legendary: http://tinyurl.com/hssefa5

XxXSwaggXxX
02-28-2016, 04:48 AM
When did you get into Pokemon, or are you planning on doing so? When the Ruby & Sapphire manga came out. ;)
What was your first game? Fire Red
Thoughts and opinions on Pokemon GO! ???
Have you ever caught a shiny Pokemon? No
Have you ever play competitively? Yes
Which version are you getting? Pokemon Sun or Pokemon Moon? Moon
Thoughts on Gen 7? I thought there was only 6 Gens. :scratch:
Have you obtained every Pokemon? Nope

Magicalfishy
02-28-2016, 02:54 PM
Pokemon Moon Legendary: http://i.imgur.com/5FSUoFz.jpg

Pokemon Sun Legendary: http://tinyurl.com/hssefa5

I think the sun legendary is supposed to be this:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03147/Teletubbies-baby-s_3147210b.jpg

Areodax
02-28-2016, 03:31 PM

Thank me based grandmum for that. She's dead, so pay your respects.

Pokemon Ruby.

"AW DUDE THERE'S A MEOWTH IN MY GARDEN"
"HEY WHAT IF THERE IS A ZAPDOS IN MERALCO?!" (Meralco is a Philippine electric company)
"UR MUM IS A SNORLAX!"

[laughing intensifies]

Never. Ran away from one once though.

Showdown counts, right? Otherwise, I rather just fly around towns, battle people and chill at the scenery.

None. Not planning to get one since I'm too poor. Might as well watch Marriland play either.

Thoughts on Gen 7?

"Holy mother they're still going?!"

Too lazy, sorry Oak.

DynPlaysGT
02-28-2016, 05:58 PM

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03147/Teletubbies-baby-s_3147210b.jpg

I swear, that is more nightmare fuel than any horror.

Also, random thought, but what if the Legendaries don't have anything to do with the game's names? :crazy:

SageDeoxys
02-28-2016, 06:01 PM
I swear, that is more nightmare fuel than any horror.

Also, random thought, but what if the Legendaries don't have anything to do with the game's names? :crazy:

Then they'd have to change the games' names. Every single main series game (with the exception of Red, Blue, and Green) has been related to the legendaries. If the new legendary Pokemon have nothing to do with the names, then that would be a fatal flaw on Nintendo and Gamefreak's part.

Magicalfishy
02-29-2016, 03:25 AM
Then they'd have to change the games' names. Every single main series game (with the exception of Red, Blue, and Green) has been related to the legendaries. If the new legendary Pokemon have nothing to do with the names, then that would be a fatal flaw on Nintendo and Gamefreak's part.

Makes me wonder what these would be like... maybe something similar to Naurto & Sasuke or sun and moon gods?

Areodax
03-01-2016, 06:22 AM
It's a modest bump. Also, covers are now leaked.

SnowKuro
03-01-2016, 07:13 AM
Catching 100000000 ratatas in friend's gameboy because i dont know what to when i was 6-7 i forgot (with ultra ball, rip)
Getting into it when i was 12 (friends influence)

It was Fire red, i think??

yeyeyeyyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyes
Will invite friends to join me "hey dude lets go catch some pokemon in the middle of pacific ocean" and stuff

In a rom hack
Rip

Idk i battled my friend and arnold using legendaries bc i love them

Moonmoon

Thoughts on Gen 7?
Hope the new pokemons r cute n cool n stuff

Procrastinate taking over
But i do collect legendaries
;)
Friendly reminder: pick up your celebi today until 24th march in mystery gift

It's a modest bump. Also, covers are now leaked.

Good bye

DynPlaysGT
03-01-2016, 09:05 PM

Yellow was also a thing, as far as I'm aware Pikachu ain't a Legendary (yet?).
But yeah, I see your point, but who knows tbh.

Areodax
03-01-2016, 09:19 PM
You guys have heard about the rerelease of Pokemon Red, Blu and Yellow, right? Well..

Magicalfishy
03-01-2016, 10:20 PM
You guys have heard about the rerelease of Pokemon Red, Blu and Yellow, right? Well..

Welp, I don't understand. :sweatdrop:

Cocotte
03-02-2016, 03:29 AM
I was 6 and since my cousin was in 6th grade then he decided to let me have his Gameboy advance alongside with Pokeon Ruby and Sapphire, it was great nonetheless. My save file was then screwed up when my uncle thought that you could have 2 save files though.
Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire
It looks great, hopefully isn't anything like Gameloft >.<
Shiny Oddish was my first ever shiny in Pokémon Ruby, then came across so many others but really, I held no value for them.
Yes, I loved Slurpuff for being able to sweep with no effort, fighting competitively in my small school for title of the best was always fun.
I'll pick up another 3DS this April for Bravely Seconds and after it releases, I'll probably get Pokémon Moon due to my friends choice of being the sun >_>
Thoughts on Gen 7?
I hope it's not as crap as Gen 5
No, I play Pokémon for the storyline and competitively, hence why I like Zennia as a character so much, her theme is sooo good too

Applez
03-02-2016, 04:38 AM
When did you get into Pokemon, or are you planning on doing so? i played blue and i liked it
What was your first game? blue
Thoughts and opinions on Pokemon GO! oke
Have you ever caught a shiny Pokemon? shiny pokemon arent in blue...
Have you ever played competitively? heck naw
Which version are you getting? Pokemon Sun or Pokemon Moon? moon because butt jokes
Thoughts on Gen 7? its 7th gen
Have you obtained every Pokemon? my pokemon blue pokedex has like 12 pokemon...

Areodax
03-02-2016, 05:06 AM
Welp, I don't understand. :sweatdrop:

The smartphone kiddies have been struggling with RBY. They will think it's hard, so Nintendo might make Sun and Moon feel like it's on "Baby Mode". Which means lower difficulty and low competitive gameplay.

Magicalfishy
03-02-2016, 04:23 PM
The smartphone kiddies have been struggling with RBY. They will think it's hard, so Nintendo might make Sun and Moon feel like it's on "Baby Mode". Which means lower difficulty and low competitive gameplay.

Please no. I wish the newer games were as hard as the originals. It seems wayyy more fun when the fight is intense and long.

GTLighty
03-02-2016, 04:37 PM
I got into pokemon when I was in the second grade. I didn't have any friends at school whom would like gaming, but I ended up getting a DS for my 7th birthday and I would play with my cousins.
I think it was pokemon pearl. (lost the game now r.i.p my level 80 palkia)
VERY excited for it.
I have once. (think it was a pidgey). I've encountered more, just kept on accidentally killing them.
Sometimes. (does playing against my cousins count to?)
I feel like getting moon for some reason <:
Thoughts on Gen 7?
<3
No, because I can never catch the lake trio pokemon and a buncha random other legendary pokemon.

MBG090
03-02-2016, 04:58 PM
When did you get into Pokemon, or are you planning on doing so? Back in 2012, I tried Fire Red on an emulator and fell in love with the series.
What was your first game? As mentioned above, Fire Red.
Thoughts and opinions on Pokemon GO! Looks pretty cool, I'll give it a try.
Have you ever caught a shiny Pokemon? Nope. I found a shiny Wurmple when I was new to the series and killed it....
Have you ever played competitively? I tried and failed miserably, I lost so many battles.
Which version are you getting? Pokemon Sun or Pokemon Moon? #TeamMoon!
Thoughts on Gen 7? Seems like it's gonna be fun, hopefully I'll get it Day One.
Have you obtained every Pokemon? No, but if you show me any of the 721 or 722 Pokemon I can name it.

Cocotte
03-03-2016, 12:28 AM

I feel like the EXP share is what lowers the difficulty of the games beginning with X and Y. I remember back when I played Ruby again, grinding to get a lvl higher then the gym leader would be a pain because I trained them 1 by 1.

If you feel like it's on "baby mode", what makes you feel that way?

Linkoftime
03-03-2016, 12:38 AM
When did you get into Pokemon, or are you planning on doing so? When I got my first DS
What was your first game? I believe Pokemon Black as I didnt find the games very interesting.
Thoughts and opinions on Pokemon GO! I think it'll be nice to try
Have you ever caught a shiny Pokemon?Yes shiny Dialga took forever
Have you ever played competitively? Yes
Which version are you getting? Pokemon Sun or Pokemon Moon? Pokemon Moon or might just by both for both of the new legendaries.
Thoughts on Gen 7? Considering they didnt add very many for Gen 6 I think they'll add somewhere around 120+
Have you obtained every Pokemon?Yes

SageDeoxys
03-03-2016, 01:07 AM
Please no. I wish the newer games were as hard as the originals. It seems wayyy more fun when the fight is intense and long.

inb4 difficulty levels are added.
I'll cry.

Magicalfishy
03-05-2016, 01:19 AM
inb4 difficulty levels are added.
I'll cry.

That definitely would not be fun at all.

Arnold
03-05-2016, 10:14 AM
When did you get into Pokemon, or are you planning on doing so? gen two-er
What was your first game? fire red
Thoughts and opinions on Pokemon GO!HYYYYYPE
Have you ever caught a shiny Pokemon? yes, a box full'em
Have you ever played competitively? yes, #shiny competitive
Which version are you getting? Pokemon Sun or Pokemon Moon? depends.
Thoughts on Gen 7? HYYYYYPE
Have you obtained every Pokemon? lolnope

Magicalfishy
03-06-2016, 03:31 AM
yes, a box full'em

Are they legit tho? ;P

Updated
03-06-2016, 06:30 AM
wasnt pokemon just a show i watched b4 when i was a little child wth

Areodax
03-06-2016, 10:08 AM
I feel like the EXP share is what lowers the difficulty of the games beginning with X and Y. I remember back when I played Ruby again, grinding to get a lvl higher then the gym leader would be a pain because I trained them 1 by 1.

If you feel like it's on "baby mode", what makes you feel that way?

DUDE EXP LMAO

Pushing the meme outta the way, you would also know that ORAS is EASIER than RSE. Nintendo wants their kiddie audience back, so they made it easier to get through. Challenge and difficulty is actually fun if done right, and RSE nailed it. Not to mention there are many flaws with ORAS. Read this article.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/feature/39132/why-pokemon-omega-ruby-and-alpha-sapphire-are-the-best-and-worst-pokemon-games-in-a-long-time-the-problems-with-pokemon-omega-ruby-and-alpha-sapphire

And Sun and Moon isn't even released yet, so I won't make an assumption that it will have a low difficulty.

Arnold
03-06-2016, 10:32 AM
Are they legit tho? ;P

Some are inherited some are mine.

SnowKuro
03-06-2016, 02:07 PM
DUDE EXP LMAO

Pushing the meme outta the way, you would also know that ORAS is EASIER than RSE. Nintendo wants their kiddie audience back, so they made it easier to get through. Challenge and difficulty is actually fun if done right, and RSE nailed it. Not to mention there are many flaws with ORAS. Read this article.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/feature/39132/why-pokemon-omega-ruby-and-alpha-sapphire-are-the-best-and-worst-pokemon-games-in-a-long-time-the-problems-with-pokemon-omega-ruby-and-alpha-sapphire

And Sun and Moon isn't even released yet, so I won't make an assumption that it will have a low difficulty.

I finished RSE in around few days/50 hour gameplay and more.
Finished ORAS in 24 hour gameplay (main story and delta episode)
aw

Magicalfishy
03-08-2016, 11:05 PM
Some are inherited some are mine.

I traded for a ton of my shinys, but I've never legitimately caught one.

Dashkiller
03-09-2016, 01:42 AM
a. 2004-2005 is when I played my first game, I thought Onix was the best pokemon. lol

What was your first game? Diamond or Pearl(I'm sad that I can't remember)
Thoughts and opinions on Pokemon GO! Meh, should be interesting.

Played every single game, never found one.(without cheating :crazy: )

With friends ya, we had these mini tournaments. Fun times.

Cutest pokemon, that's probably what is going to make me choose, otherwise, maybe Sun cause FIRE

Thoughts on Gen 7?
I like character customization and Mega Evolution

Nope, missing some mythical, such as Mew. (All cards were given before I even heard about it 1 day after it was available ... I have a community of Pokemon lovers that I never knew.

Magicalfishy
03-12-2016, 04:20 PM
2004-2005 is when I played my first game, I thought Onix was the best pokemon. lol

Well Onix was pretty great in the originals. :p

Magicalfishy
03-17-2016, 08:00 PM
Anyone else? : p

Kyzous
03-18-2016, 05:54 AM
dat moment when u still have your gen 1 starter in gen 6
now i does the answering of questions

I got into it at 2008, surprisingly with the TCG, not the games
I still have my 2nd Edition Charizard from the base set:
My first game that i played ever was probably some Disney learning game, but my first Pokemon game was PKMN Emerald.
TAKE MY MONEY
AAAAAAALLLLLLLLL OF IT
My first shiny was a Paras
My most treasured shiny is my Dragonite
I do have a competitive team, but it sucks
I'll make my decision once the cover legendaries are leaked
Thoughts on Gen 7?
None... Yet.
Unfortunately i have a life