PDA

View Full Version : Warning: THIS CONTAINS GROSS MATERIAL, DON'T CLICK IF NOT PREPARED...

Panko
02-26-2016, 07:19 PM
Well, as the title says this is going to be gross but I have a question. I have these huge mucus build ups in my "nose" (way up in my nose) and its like a huge slimy paste of flem and it is disgusting. When I get it in there, I can hardely breath out of that nostril and then when I hock it out, it is like a watery version of silly putty. Ever happen to any of you? I am curious because it has been happening more and more...

Pigiuxx_GT
02-26-2016, 07:25 PM
I won't read it all... Gross...

Panko
02-26-2016, 07:26 PM
I won't read it all... Gross...

I know right, makes me wanna vomit when I see that comin out of me.

Liammagoo
02-26-2016, 07:35 PM
It's probably either an allergy (Hayfever counts) or you have an illness leading to a blocked nose.

BoredSozes
02-26-2016, 08:42 PM
Usually i try to blow it out until i bleed. No blood no gainnnnnnnn

mrthadawee
02-26-2016, 08:48 PM
Nice description...

I think you may have a bit of a cold... Worst case scenario, a flu...

If it makes it any easier to breathe, breathe out of your mouth, I know your mouth gets dry and it sucks but it's better than sounding like a wheasing little sickly kid :^)

and try to refrain from picking your nose, blow your nose if you have to... But no one likes someone who picks their nose. :^)

Panko
02-26-2016, 09:36 PM
Nice description...

I think you may have a bit of a cold... Worst case scenario, a flu...

If it makes it any easier to breathe, breathe out of your mouth, I know your mouth gets dry and it sucks but it's better than sounding like a wheasing little sickly kid :^)

and try to refrain from picking your nose, blow your nose if you have to... But no one likes someone who picks their nose. :^)

I don't pick my nose lmao, thanks for the feedback tho, I just posted this to see reactions.

Yes it did really happen..

holaloh
02-26-2016, 09:39 PM
the title is kinda clickbait
about you problem, you have an allergy

Tempting
02-26-2016, 10:08 PM
This happens to me often. Clog up the other nostril by using a finger to block the hole, and then blow as hard as you can to get it out. (Do in the shower, or you will be attacked by a wave of uncleanable mucus.

joxsexdc4
02-26-2016, 10:12 PM
That isnt gross i think........................