PDA

View Full Version : Coming Out

ArmanBzc
02-26-2016, 08:29 PM
Okay, so. I have a secret (which you understood from the title). I am bisexual. So, I am telling this to you guys because I have been in this comunity for a while. You all are like my family and I think its was the time to tell this to you guys. I hope you wont hate me. Also I am making this thread because I am leaving forums / growtopia. So, thats all I guess..

syrup
02-26-2016, 08:32 PM
i can't change your decision if you want to leave

but i hope you don't

ArmanBzc
02-26-2016, 08:34 PM
You told that 1-2 years ago.... :prophet:

Yes, just few people knows it. Also most of them doesnt uses forums.

Phemus
02-26-2016, 08:35 PM
You not need to tell your big secrets to everybody :whistling:

Rockytop
02-26-2016, 08:36 PM
Don't be scared on what sex you really are and admitting it to us, it honestly doesn't matter to me and some other people.

JOSHIE63
02-26-2016, 08:37 PM
Same. Might as well hint it.

ArmanBzc
02-26-2016, 08:39 PM
I am sure now someone will pop up and start to swearing at me and gay / bisexual people.. I am sure.

Liammagoo
02-26-2016, 08:52 PM
Bisexuals are freaks.
I like being a freak.
please don't take offence from this I beg you

ParkourDevil
02-26-2016, 09:19 PM
No worries. No matter what you are or who you are, you're always welcome to this forum

MrFlake
02-26-2016, 09:22 PM
Okay, so. I have a secret (which you understood from the title). I am bisexual. So, I am telling this to you guys because I have been in this comunity for a while. You all are like my family and I think its was the time to tell this to you guys. I hope you wont hate me. Also I am making this thread because I am leaving forums / growtopia. So, thats all I guess..

So? It doesn't matter what your interested in as long as you are who you want to be, you should be proud.

Eviil
02-26-2016, 09:25 PM
If people can stand you while they didn't know you were bisexual, they should still feel the same about you. What's wrong with being bisexual? Anyone that's disgusted by that should go and jump off a damn bridge. Hate to see you leave but alas enjoy whatever you do. Thanks for sticking with gt for SUCH a long time :)! :hat::hat::hat:

PolarisHD
02-26-2016, 10:24 PM
Yes, just few people knows it. Also most of them doesnt uses forums.

I knew about it. I've seen your post somewhere on the forum saying that you were bisexual like a few months ago.

Josh289
02-26-2016, 10:35 PM
Discriminating others for the type of gender they admire or for their race/ethnicity is a horrible crime. Instead, I think most people should focus on personality and what's inside rather than how someone looks and what someone believes in. Everyone is unique in their own way. Everyone has something embarrassing they are trying to conceal.

Lastly, farewell my acquaintance its been a pleasure speaking with you. Never let anyone bring you down or offend you because of your beliefs or anything in general. You can either let somebody get the best of you, or you can use their words to your advantage. Good luck.

abt79
02-26-2016, 11:12 PM
If people can stand you while they didn't know you were bisexual, they should still feel the same about you. What's wrong with being bisexual? Anyone that's disgusted by that should go and jump off a damn bridge. Hate to see you leave but alas enjoy whatever you do. Thanks for sticking with gt for SUCH a long time :)! :hat::hat::hat:

Nothing wrong with being disgusted by something, just because something's disgusting doesn't mean it's wrong.

I'm disgusted by open wounds, that doesn't mean I hate people that get cuts, especially those they get by accident.

That said, to OP, good luck in life, I hope no one hates you for something you can't control. You seem like a nice enough person, so do what you enjoy and don't let anyone tell you you're less of a person for it.