PDA

View Full Version : Oh no! D:

rj0809
02-27-2016, 05:20 AM
i jsut saw this

"There are only an estimated 1,800 pandas left living in the wild today. The three main threats to their existence are: poaching, encroachment, and illegal logging. Next time you share the image, make sure to also educate others about the dwindling existence of pandas to help raise awareness."

Why are humans so cruel ;-;

Rockytop
02-27-2016, 05:22 AM
People are cruel because their idiots who don't think ahead of the future. :prophet:

ImNotAmerican
02-27-2016, 05:22 AM
i jsut saw this

"There are only an estimated 1,800 pandas left living in the wild today. The three main threats to their existence are: poaching, encroachment, and illegal logging. Next time you share the image, make sure to also educate others about the dwindling existence of pandas to help raise awareness."

Why are humans so cruel ;-;

All they want is money.

ambiguster
02-27-2016, 05:23 AM
Thats normal. Its called being Human :prophet:

BudderMeow
02-27-2016, 05:25 AM
There are also other animals going extinct because of humans: tigers, rhinoes, I woukd go on but there's just too many to list.

Its Daniel
02-27-2016, 05:31 AM
There's only 3 Northern White Rhinoes

|ThyLuigi|
02-27-2016, 06:22 AM
What's more cruel is society's ignorance of uglier, yet more important, animals which would save many more species.

#LetPandasDieBecauseTheyReallyAren'tThatImportant

Lionex01
02-27-2016, 06:26 AM
What's more cruel is society's ignorance of uglier, yet more important, animals which would save many more species.

#LetPandasDieBecauseTheyReallyAren'tThatImportant

Lol hypocrite, so ugly animals can't die but animals that aren't ugly can. I think you're forgetting that they're both living things that shouldn't die.

SpeedFreakz
02-27-2016, 06:30 AM
Did you just say "humans are cruel"?

You just saying yourself a cruel coz you're a human atleast you are human being...

AdminBro
02-27-2016, 06:48 AM
Lol hypocrite, so ugly animals can't die but animals that aren't ugly can. I think you're forgetting that they're both living things that shouldn't die.

How about just worry about humans first? Its true, animals are important, but without humans to care or notice them, there would be no significance of animals in the first place.

iEmeraldBoy
02-27-2016, 06:52 AM
How about just worry about humans first? Its true, animals are important, but without humans to care or notice them, there would be no significance of animals in the first place.

Without humans, they wouldn't be dying in the first place

|ThyLuigi|
02-27-2016, 07:55 AM
The logic behind it is based more on what would lead to the highest amount of animals to stay around, yeah, if every animal never died it'd be nice, but the more important ones should be a priority.