PDA

View Full Version : My bullying and Abuse story

WhiteStar
02-28-2016, 06:02 PM
I am a 14 year old Bisexual Individual.

For years my life had been going well... A decent school in a great neighborhood...

I had life made.

Well... Until my friend got arrested for weed

Then... It seemed as if the world turned on me

Everyone Started to think i had a mental illness

Then... All hell broke loose

My Father Burnt moms house down... Everything in it....

Moms insurance covered it.

So... Now im a new person in a new school.

The first person who came up to me said...

You're cute

I was kinda attracted to him...

But what do i know... He could be joking

He could just be doing a dare and pretending to be gay

He wasnt kidding...

5 weeks later we were dating

Little did i know

What he would do

He invited me to his house

He then... Tackled me

Then punched me repeatedly

My weak self couldnt fight back...

I ran... His parent yelled

What are you doing here...

She didnt hear my screams...

She yelled Get The .... Out

I ran home.

I grabbed a gun.

Held it agenst my head...

"things will get better Things will get better"

I didnt go to school for the next 3 weeks

Then i wrote this

Im okay... No need to call police

I wont kill myself... I promise...

This isnt a cry for help....

Just to share my story... And what people do...

SuperR
02-28-2016, 06:11 PM
Oh my gosh :,( that sounds horrible... Seek a psychiatrist...

- - - Updated - - -

Yes... I know this will be annoying for replying twice in a row... But... Pm me if you need anything whatsoever

LLLalsls
02-28-2016, 06:13 PM
Oh dear... P.m Me if you need anything

Or call a suicide prevention hotline.

- - - Updated - - -

Just found the number +18002738255 Call this if you even THiNk about suicide

Rockytop
02-28-2016, 06:19 PM
Oh my.
I hope things get better for you.

BudderMeow
02-28-2016, 06:48 PM
If you need to talk to someone, feel free to pm me or talk to a trusted adult.
I know what it's like to be depressed, and I haven't told anyone on this forums yet, but I, too, am bisexual.

AngelicVoice
02-28-2016, 06:52 PM
I am a 14 year old Bisexual Individual.

For years my life had been going well... A decent school in a great neighborhood...

I had life made.

Well... Until my friend got arrested for weed

Then... It seemed as if the world turned on me

Everyone Started to think i had a mental illness

Then... All hell broke loose

My Father Burnt moms house down... Everything in it....

Moms insurance covered it.

So... Now im a new person in a new school.

The first person who came up to me said...

You're cute

I was kinda attracted to him...

But what do i know... He could be joking

He could just be doing a dare and pretending to be gay

He wasnt kidding...

5 weeks later we were dating

Little did i know

What he would do

He invited me to his house

He then... Tackled me

Then punched me repeatedly

My weak ass couldnt fight back...

I ran... His parent yelled

What are you doing here...

She didnt hear my screams...

She yelled Get The .... Out

I ran home.

I grabbed a gun.

Held it agenst my head...

"things will get better Things will get better"

I didnt go to school for the next 3 weeks

Then i wrote this

Im okay... No need to call police

I wont kill myself... I promise...

This isnt a cry for help....

Just to share my story... And what people do...

Holy crap that's fked up..

I know how abuse feels .. :/ .. ehm..

just stay strong, don't lose yourself, be yourself.

stay with your head up..

If you need anything, just pm me i'll be there for you ^^

WhiteStar
02-28-2016, 07:00 PM
Thank you guys for the support.

I am currently in counseling over these events

WhiteStar
02-28-2016, 07:05 PM
You have a random gun lying around? You need some mental help. Also LIES!! I don't believe!!!

Actually My Parents go hunting... One is a police

And as i said... I am in counseling...

Lollipopper
02-28-2016, 07:05 PM
That was sad.:cry:
Get yo revenge on him.

WhiteStar
02-28-2016, 07:07 PM
That was sad.:cry:
Get yo revenge on him.

Its best just to let him be. Let karma take control

grapezzzz19
02-28-2016, 07:07 PM
message support@growtopiagame.com or a suicide hotline.

or just play LOL and deal with it

ParkourDevil
02-28-2016, 07:25 PM
Oh damn... i certainly hope things get better for you. Don't loose yourself, you seem like a great person. It'd be a shame to loose a good person like you..

AngelicVoice
02-28-2016, 07:36 PM
You have a random gun lying around? You need some mental help. Also LIES!! I don't believe!!!

how can you know if it's real or not..
it can be true.. i don't know (some parts) okayh but it can..
because ive been extremely tortured which you can't even imagine things and you will stare at me like this O_O'' in my young age started 11-12

Oh damn... i certainly hope things get better for you. Don't loose yourself, you seem like a great person. It'd be a shame to loose a good person like you..

look that's kind of you ^^!
indeed you seem like a great person.
i like people who's heart are warm.

Metalwire
02-28-2016, 07:43 PM
I understand that you are going through hard times. Many people go through depression because they suffer and think they are alone,but trust me whatever you are going through you are not alone you have people that care. I suffered depression and felt the need to eliminate myself once and for all,but you need to keep moving forward. No matter what happens what you do Life will bring you challenges,but it is up to you to decide whether or not you want to keep going or hold yourself back like an anchor. I will push you forward but only you can decide when to stop.

Josh289
02-28-2016, 07:44 PM
No matter how difficult things become, committing suicide is not the answer. Everyone has some sort of issue in their lives. Unfortunately, yours happens to be quite life-altering. Never let peoples criticism and hatred affect you. We are all unique and people need to comprehend that it's a good thing. Don't let these scenarios turn you into something your not. The majority of people who experience these types of family issues start using drugs and alcohol. By doing so they are just ruining their lives completely. Hopefully you won't become one of these people. I have faith in you.

AngelicVoice
02-28-2016, 07:54 PM
just wanna share song for you. lol
it may fade your negative minds away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2voUvLm1JA

Sk8ter
02-28-2016, 08:00 PM
I've had friends arrested for weed too and have been in handcuffs myself, but I can't imagine the things that must have went on in your head. Your mom's house burned down? You got beat up by your boyfriend? Mother trucker that must've hurt like a butt cheek on a stick

SnowyFox1000
02-28-2016, 08:05 PM
Look on the bright side, you had a friend, meanwhile...

craft3d
02-28-2016, 08:57 PM
I've had friends arrested for weed too and have been in handcuffs myself, but I can't imagine the things that must have went on in your head. Your mom's house burned down? You got beat up by your boyfriend? Mother trucker that must've hurt like a butt cheek on a stick

OK seriously? What kind of simile is that?

Tohru
02-28-2016, 09:07 PM
Yeah, it's just sad how reality is. I believe that one day, the extinction of humanity will be caused by ourselves because of the bad things that they have done to kids. To their peers. And to themselves.

I honestly just want to say that even though everything is dark, there is always light up ahead. Because these forumers have gathered up, comforted you, and showed you how not all people are like that.

This is why I don't really trust anybody. Not even my friends. Because you never know what they can do to you to ruin your life, or just some random person for looking at you when you don't want to have attention.

That guy is a real n00b for doing that to you. I know better than anyone else close around me how that feels. Being backstabbed by someone who you thought you trusted, being alone because everything is going downhill, being in depression. I know how it feels. Like Metalwire said, you aren't alone. At least you have a good mind set on not getting revenge on him.

But remember. We're here for you.

smartsmile
02-28-2016, 09:14 PM
This is not the place to share this

Chills
02-28-2016, 09:19 PM
I wish you the best of luck with dealings in dark times. I cannot offer much help but to say that it is not worth taking your life over. The people you need have just not arrived yet! :o

JOSHIE63
02-28-2016, 09:27 PM
It is not my role to firmly define veracity from fallacy, but I offer my sympathies if this is true. Forgive me for not being ascertained, but many people use stories like this to make their harvesting rounds — be it sympathy or physical property — and I find that sketchy.

SilversoulX
02-28-2016, 09:35 PM
Wow, so horrible. Your friend got arrested because of W33D? Now this happens to you? **** fate

Liammagoo
02-28-2016, 09:44 PM
1) Why did things suddenly deteriorate when your friend was arrested?
1.5) Why when your farther burnt your mother's house did they still live together/have your mum take you with dad?
2) Why did the person you dated suddenly and violently attack you, without being provoked?
3) Why were the parents of said child mad at you?
4) WHY WAS THERE A GUN IN YOUR REACH?
5) Whilst aiming the gun, why exactly did you change your mind and drop said gun?

Please answer these, because they're major holes in this story.

REGISORD
02-28-2016, 11:34 PM
You should stay strong and don't let those mean people get to you, and I hope things will get better for you.

(If this is fake, then I'll have you know that this is not something funny to joke about.)

WhiteStar
02-29-2016, 01:37 AM
First off, thank all of you for the overwhelming support... And some people were asking questions and most questions were summed up by this quote by liamagoo

1) Why did things suddenly deteriorate when your friend was arrested?
1.5) Why when your farther burnt your mother's house did they still live together/have your mum take you with dad?
2) Why did the person you dated suddenly and violently attack you, without being provoked?
3) Why were the parents of said child mad at you?
4) WHY WAS THERE A GUN IN YOUR REACH?
5) Whilst aiming the gun, why exactly did you change your mind and drop said gun?

Please answer these, because they're major holes in this story.

1. I have no Idea. My schools atmosphere went down dramatically and i think that has something to do with the fact that My social life sucked

1.5. My parents well... They always had a rocky relationship things Really went downhill when i started seeing my dad Yelling at my mother or even Her yelling calls of distress

2. I have no idea. I had alot of doubts about him. As stated. I didnt know him that well either. Only 5-6 weeks. Also apparently he is a really bad guy... But i didnt care, little did i know i made the biggest mistake in my lifetime

3. The parents were somewhere where they didnt see i get in. So they might have been mad because He didnt tell his parents that a visitor was coming... I was shocked that she didn't notice me in pain or ask her son what the hell he did

4. 1 Parent is a police and another is a hunter (Wierd combination i Know...) Hence they display their firearms (yes... Mom got married again)

5. I was having a war inside my mind. One side of me is "Do IT Pull the trigger" The other side is Well... The polar opposite I then started to think... "i am 14... I have life ahead of me" so i said to myself "It gets better It Gets Better...

- - - Updated - - -

just wanna share song for you. lol
it may fade your negative minds away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2voUvLm1JA

Thanks alot :)

- - - Updated - - -
I am not a stupid idiot who would fake stuff like this so, if you Think this is a fake Then dont post anything...

Invest
02-29-2016, 01:38 AM
Life will always turn around, just need to go with the flow fam, suicide isn't ever the anwser. THINGS WILL CHANGE, and hope your OK buddy!

ZeroRarity
02-29-2016, 01:43 AM
I'm glad that you found acceptance and sympathy here on the forum, and I love how even though some are skeptical they still were careful with their words.

First, let me say good job to you, my friend. I really thank you for not pulling the trigger and instead sought refuge here on the forum, well, sort of. We may not know you well enough, but our deepest sympathies goes to you. Life may be hell right now but things will get better. As you said, you're only 14, you still have a lot of things to experience in life, and maybe all the bad things came first and all the good things will come soon after.

Stay strong, WhiteStar.

Metalwire
02-29-2016, 02:33 AM
First off, thank all of you for the overwhelming support... And some people were asking questions and most questions were summed up by this quote by liamagoo

1. I have no Idea. My schools atmosphere went down dramatically and i think that has something to do with the fact that My social life sucked

1.5. My parents well... They always had a rocky relationship things Really went downhill when i started seeing my dad Yelling at my mother or even Her yelling calls of distress

2. I have no idea. I had alot of doubts about him. As stated. I didnt know him that well either. Only 5-6 weeks. Also apparently he is a really bad guy... But i didnt care, little did i know i made the biggest mistake in my lifetime

3. The parents were somewhere where they didnt see i get in. So they might have been mad because He didnt tell his parents that a visitor was coming... I was shocked that she didn't notice me in pain or ask her son what the hell he did

4. 1 Parent is a police and another is a hunter (Wierd combination i Know...) Hence they display their firearms (yes... Mom got married again)

5. I was having a war inside my mind. One side of me is "Do IT Pull the trigger" The other side is Well... The polar opposite I then started to think... "i am 14... I have life ahead of me" so i said to myself "It gets better It Gets Better...

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks alot :)

- - - Updated - - -
I am not a stupid idiot who would fake stuff like this so, if you Think this is a fake Then dont post anything...
The war raging inside your head is a constant battle of Motivation and pain. You must learn to agree to compromise with both sides only then will you understand your purpose.

Applez
02-29-2016, 03:19 AM
dang it tears get out

Christopher
02-29-2016, 04:42 AM
OK seriously? What kind of simile is that?

It's a vine, lol

Georgia
02-29-2016, 05:01 AM

What the hell is wrong with you? This person has told us their story and even if you don't believe it, you don't need to accuse them for lying. You probably don't understand how this person is feeling, neither do I, but I know that it must be hard living like that. Even if it is just some sick joke, know your place. People like you really annoy me.

I've very sorry WhiteStar, I'm glad you decided not to pull the trigger.

craft3d
02-29-2016, 11:10 PM
It's a vine, lol

Vines are the bane of my existence.