PDA

View Full Version : how to.....

badboy
09-15-2013, 03:02 PM
how to do the thingy at the bottom like where it has links and other things? I made a YouTube channel and gonna start posting videos and stuff.

ShadowSURF3R
09-15-2013, 03:05 PM
This "thing" you are talking about is called a Signature. Signatures pop up every time after you post a thread/reply.

How to edit your signature:
1. Press "Settings" at the top right of the screen.
2. Press "edit signature" at the left of the screen.

Then, you can edit the signature any way you want. If you want to add a link to your YouTube, copy and paste the link to your signature. People also make signatures too. Look around the forums and you might find someone who can make you an amazing signature.:D

Some things that are popular to have in your signatures are: Pictures, Name Showcases, YouTube Videos, Your World Names, Quotes, etc. You can add anything you want to your signature. Be creative! ;)

TRNX21
09-15-2013, 03:06 PM
how to do the thingy at the bottom like where it has links and other things? I made a YouTube channel and gonna start posting videos and stuff.

Do you mean the signature? Well go to settings, then at the left side you'll see a edit signature. Click in it and you can start! Add the links you want to add! :D

~TRNX

Jack Bowe
09-15-2013, 03:07 PM
You mean a Signature?

If so:
Step 1) Click Settings.
Step 2) Click Edit Signature. (It will be on the left under My Profile.)
Step 3) Add what you want. (For a Link, you can either post a Link, or for the Link on a word, you add a word, highlight it, and click the Globe Button and paste the Link there.)
Step 4) Click Save Signature.

~Jack Bowe:wave:

badboy
09-15-2013, 03:31 PM
thank you all ^^

SoccerGirl
09-15-2013, 04:25 PM
Why did you delete the video lol?

TRNX21
09-15-2013, 06:56 PM
thank you all ^^

Glad to be any help! :D

~TRNX

badboy
09-15-2013, 08:55 PM
I did my signature and I don't see it...

Boomer
09-15-2013, 11:16 PM
I did my signature and I don't see it...

Its right there...