PDA

View Full Version : the best friend you could possibly have

ianCSzz
02-29-2016, 01:50 PM
So we were asked to write a full page of narrative text (a. k. a. story) this morning. I wrote something that is pretty normal and my friend wrote something like this :

Cinderülla

Once upon a time, there lived a boy named Cinderülla. His father and mother died a long time ago. He was raised by his step mother. His step sisters treated him like a slave, and his step mother pretended like she didn't care.

One day, the king announced that the prince is searching for a wife. The party would be held at night. He wanted to come, but he realized that he was a boy, so he sat down and regretted being a boy. Then a fairy came.

"I will grant your wish.", the fairy said.
"I want to come to the party," said Cinderülla, "but I'm a boy."
The fairy swung her wand and Cinderülla turned into a really cute girl.
"Remember," said the fairy, "this spell only last until 12 o'clock. After that, you will die, unless you transfer the spell to someone else."

So Cinderülla wore his sister's dress and went to the party. The prince noticed him.
"Hey, you look cute. Want to be my wife?", said the prince.
Cinderülla was embarrased, but he nodded anyway. He and the prince danced until late night. Then he looked at the clock. Oh no! It's 12 o'clock! That time he was holding the prince's hand. The spell was transferred to the prince. The prince's head exploded.

Being afraid to be accused of killing the prince, Cinderülla ran down the stairs and fell down on his glass shoes. The shoe broke and stabbed him in the stomach. Then he fell down the stairs and bumped his head into the floor and died.

best friend ever rite

Prolly
02-29-2016, 01:58 PM
Lmao.
So dem funny.

Trolled
02-29-2016, 02:08 PM
That's awfully normal. I like his creativity. Everyone lives happily ever after.
Gay in hell.

Matias de Calisto
02-29-2016, 02:09 PM
Good.

/yes

PD: MEN OP.

Shadin Siddique
02-29-2016, 03:22 PM
After she bumped her head and died, a dragon came from the southern skies and took her body to its home. He used the Doopleganger potion and that lady became a witch and ruled the world.

It's a nice story actually, I like it. It got everything. Romance, medieval background and a happy ending.

Tempting
02-29-2016, 05:31 PM
I like stories that go tragically wrong. I'd be friends with that guy.

ianCSzz
03-01-2016, 10:43 AM
After she bumped her head and died, a dragon came from the southern skies and took her body to its home. He used the Doopleganger potion and that lady became a witch and ruled the world.

It's a nice story actually, I like it. It got everything. Romance, medieval background and a happy ending.

"Happy ending"
Yes indeed.

Also, him* because Cinderülla is a boy. :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

I like stories that go tragically wrong. I'd be friends with that guy.
However the earth is round.

ImAPogo
03-01-2016, 11:09 AM
How it should had ended.

The fairy came and swing her wand and revived him.

When Cinderülla wakes up he is in jail because he murdered the prince

And the step mother and sisters live happily ever after

the End