PDA

View Full Version : I'm trying to play CC..

Punch
03-01-2016, 08:45 AM
Downloading the game rn, saw a thread or two about it, anybody got tips?

Punch
03-01-2016, 09:11 AM
Kk. Accidently clicked on the door icon thingy and got out of the tutorial world. halppp

ImAPogo
03-01-2016, 09:55 AM
Kk. Accidently clicked on the door icon thingy and got out of the tutorial world. halppp

So after u do that you are in the area where many worlds are?

Punch
03-01-2016, 09:57 AM
So after u do that you are in the area where many worlds are?

The 'new players lobby' thingamajiggy, then I saw the learning center, don't know how to make a realm so I rage quitted, my name's GarNub

ImAPogo
03-01-2016, 10:00 AM
The 'new players lobby' thingamajiggy, then I saw the learning center, don't know how to make a realm so I rage quitted, my name's GarNub

U need to complete the tutorial :whistling:

ASAD
03-01-2016, 10:24 AM

You need to exit any relam you are in then Click your realm deeds on free land to build your realm or Go intoa lobby (Located around the world) They look like portals and enter it.

Punch
03-01-2016, 11:17 AM
Kay, got my own realm, but how do I earn these "cubit"s?

ImAPogo
03-01-2016, 11:42 AM
Kay, got my own realm, but how do I earn these "cubit"s?

Like growtopia,you need to break an amounr of blocks and a cubit will pop out

Later in the game you will get Daily Quest which will give you 50 cubits.

Punch
03-01-2016, 11:45 AM
Like growtopia,you need to break an amounr of blocks and a cubit will pop out

Later in the game you will get Daily Quest which will give you 50 cubits.

How much approximately? 100?

abt79
03-01-2016, 12:42 PM
Cubits are hilariously more rare than GT gems, give up and buy them for real money or play some obviously superior game

ASAD
03-01-2016, 01:26 PM
Make a wand making factoy, it's kinda roleplay and you get cubits too. First you need to level up and make a wand (go to cubic learning center) once you made a wand sell it for 25c it's cheap so you don't have a hard time selling them.
Now once you do that You have all the required furnaces, extractor and the distillation thingy now you must collect fairy dust and other raw material and craft a wand and voilĂ  keep doing it until you have cubits needed. That's what I did.

All the recipes are in cubic learning center.

Punch
03-01-2016, 01:32 PM
Make a wand making factoy, it's kinda roleplay and you get cubits too. First you need to level up and make a wand (go to cubic learning center) once you made a wand sell it for 25c it's cheap so you don't have a hard time selling them.
Now once you do that You have all the required furnaces, extractor and the distillation thingy now you must collect fairy dust and other raw material and craft a wand and voilĂ  keep doing it until you have cubits needed. That's what I did.

All the recipes are in cubic learning center.

What wand tho, gold? Silver?

Unluckiest
03-01-2016, 01:34 PM

Knockback and harm wand.

Punch
03-01-2016, 01:37 PM
Knockback and harm wand.

Won't I need a distilation thingy? And how in the world do you obtain gems? Man this is complex.

iKai
03-01-2016, 01:47 PM
Add me, I'm Ted! I'll help you get around the game if I have time. :crazy:

Punch
03-01-2016, 01:50 PM
Add me, I'm Ted! I'll help you get around the game if I have time. :crazy:

My name's GarNub, I'll try later, my mom's currently thinking that I'm studying in my iPad so no games or I'll get busted. :crazy:

iKai
03-01-2016, 01:55 PM
My name's GarNub, I'll try later, my mom's currently thinking that I'm studying in my iPad so no games or I'll get busted. :crazy:

GarNub... really? :crazy:

ASAD
03-01-2016, 05:10 PM

I made both cuz I don't knew what dust I would get. I would get all sorts of dust from fairies so make both both if you can.
Before you can craft the Distillation thingy you need to level to get perks such as Perks able to use a knife (You need those perks to craft the items needed to make wands)