PDA

View Full Version : Hacked.

MxdiGT
03-01-2016, 09:12 PM
Hello guys. My youtube has been hacked this weekend so I just want you guys to un subscribe to me (Madi Growtopia/AnulotGrowz. Not my name) and please subscribe to MoreLadyMadi instead. It will be a long jourmey to 680 subs again and another votw, but it's worth a shot. Thanks for supporting me too. <3 My twitter is also currently being hacked. So if you follow @LadyMadiGT, Please unfollow and block. He is asking for passwords. Please follow my NEW twitter, @Madstopia. Thanks guys. Have a nice day. (:
- Madi

DynPlaysGT
03-01-2016, 10:15 PM
Just a suggestion, but you should change the password of your e-mail and anything else that might use the same/similar password.

Rizelle
03-02-2016, 02:23 PM
Always. :wave:

Boomer
03-02-2016, 03:05 PM
You can't get "hacked". You must told someone your password/someone saw your password or it is easy to guess. :prophet:

Or this is someone else on her forum account trying to make people sub to someone else.

Phemus
03-02-2016, 03:11 PM
You can't get "hacked". You must told someone your password/someone saw your password or it is easy to guess. :prophet:

She can get hacked. We are seeing lots of hack programs these days. Someone can hack her with keylogger.

ArmanBzc
03-02-2016, 03:27 PM
Aw. Sad to hear that.

Jackjeff01
03-02-2016, 10:46 PM
Don't worry, madi.

We're always there for you. : )

In case you didn't know, yes, she did give a fake twitter account the password.

She also knows that it's her own fault and that she has to live with it.

Her grow id almost got stolen too, but she managed to change her password. Sadly, the hacker managed to take 4 of her worlds, but she got them back for paying 1 pair of angel wings.

The hacker also offered her 1 diamond lock for the channel, but she refused because it's a scam.

Now, the hacker is blaming a moderator, and he is trying to (somehow) make people think that he is innocent, but he has proven so many times that he is the hacker.

lsaac2
03-02-2016, 10:51 PM
Hacking accounts are too hard. Someone that knows hacking accounts would not play a childish game. Also people would hack rich people not random people. :prophet:

My Gmail account has been hacked Before, and it was one of my ALTs. It had no Videos, no Mail, no nothing. Yet, someone still got into it and changed its password.

(No, I did not tell anyone it's password, It literally has nothing!)

Google is a Huge company, so there are hackers out there to steal Email, Info, or anything to get what they want.

IC Growtopia
03-02-2016, 11:03 PM
Actually, someone on twitter said that they were @Anulot and tricked Madi into giving him her password. She literally said the password to him, and the people donated and she gave him 4 angels.

ZZZebra94
03-02-2016, 11:04 PM
Well, one of my alt gmail accounts got hacked. Luckily, Gmail dectected that it was hacked, and it blocked the hacker's access. Just saying, it is possible to hack accounts.

Hippohello2
03-02-2016, 11:54 PM
Hacking accounts are too hard. Someone that knows hacking accounts would not play a childish game. Also people would hack rich people not random people. :prophet:they don't hack the rich because the rich will email support and seth and hamumu will be hell bent on finding the hackers. they don't hack noobs cause they have nothing. the only people they hack are people who are rich, but not fully aware of how the game works yet.

thierrytaco
03-02-2016, 11:58 PM
omg im so sry for you ik how you feel, my gmail account got hacked and i basically lost my forums account, gt account and steam account ... ive reported like ten times but gmail refuses to help me like wth

Rizelle
03-06-2016, 04:24 AM

It has been a mistake that's why her accounts got hacked.

Updated
03-06-2016, 06:29 AM
noodles pants jeans oatmeal