PDA

View Full Version : Vain Glory :/

Tohru
03-01-2016, 10:13 PM
I've joined a new guild but nobody seems to be active, so I haven't even played a single game with them yet. I'm probably going to get kicked out soon.

And oh my gosh. The trollers and AFKers are super duper annoying. I had put a caution ping where the kraken was, and my teammate went straight in the fight and got rekt really bad. Great teamwork, huh?

There was also this one guy who AFKed, and he was our laner. He kept connecting and disconnecting supposedly, and he just completely threw me and the jungler into chaos of laning alone and leaving our jungle for the other team.

I just wish I could join a community of Vain Glory players who are active and play about my level, but it doesn't even have to be that. I honestly want someone who can play, who doesn't ignore my pings and we work together through strategy. Because solo queue is not fun.

Need to put this out there. I haven't been getting any good cards recently due to the losses, and I am outraged on how troll the community is. Really, are there any players out there in one single guild who is willing to accept my no communication ability (I won't use Discord)? Who actually doesn't ignore my pings?

Every single game, the team is disorganized. Whenever I am in roam, the jungler always invades the other jungle. That's a bad idea, and plus, a Kestrel I was playing with didn't even use her mist and she had enough energy to execute it (a full bar). And my team builds no armor, shield, or health. What a great team.

And here come the replies of "DEAL WITH IT".

PolarisHD
03-01-2016, 10:27 PM
Jungle invading is a good idea when you have an early game comp. Just know when to leave while taking the jungle camps.

I've been really inactive recently because of those toxic people that spam Question Mark pings at me. Another reason is that no one roams anymore. I don't mind roaming, but it gets pretty tiring and boring when most of the games you play is you being a roam. SoloQing in Vainglory is really tough.

I rarely encounter trolls and AFKers, so I got that thing going for me which is pretty nice.

Tohru
03-01-2016, 10:37 PM
Yes, but I know that most jungles tend to go on the outside (near the shop) to get those monsters, and I don't want an early fight. It will make us lose our jungle and such. But yes, I understand how tactical that is, and I respect that. But it has to be somewhat later, when they are ganking lane and somewhat.

I always have to be roam on the team. Everyone else just picks randomly and selects it automatically, leaving me to fend for myself and fill in vacant spots. This just makes me really annoyed because yes, I repeatedly get the same role. I never even get to play my mains anymore because of this, therefore making me lose skill on those.

You're quite lucky on the AFKers and trollers.

Kragor
03-01-2016, 10:40 PM
Roaming is pretty awesome, espically when you're using Catherine. Her second ability basically scares off your opponent because they're scare of doing damage to themself. In the really late game, you can also buy Crystal or Weapon which does a hell lot of damage.

ezereal
03-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Jungle invading is a good idea when you have an early game comp. Just know when to leave while taking the jungle camps.

I've been really inactive recently because of those toxic people that spam Question Mark pings at me. Another reason is that no one roams anymore. I don't mind roaming, but it gets pretty tiring and boring when most of the games you play is you being a roam. SoloQing in Vainglory is really tough.

I rarely encounter trolls and AFKers, so I got that thing going for me which is pretty nice.

If u get question mark pings, u are probably playing your champ wongly.... just tell me what do u play and what build u use

PolarisHD
03-01-2016, 11:03 PM
Yes, but I know that most jungles tend to go on the outside (near the shop) to get those monsters, and I don't want an early fight. It will make us lose our jungle and such. But yes, I understand how tactical that is, and I respect that. But it has to be somewhat later, when they are ganking lane and somewhat.

I always have to be roam on the team. Everyone else just picks randomly and selects it automatically, leaving me to fend for myself and fill in vacant spots. This just makes me really annoyed because yes, I repeatedly get the same role. I never even get to play my mains anymore because of this, therefore making me lose skill on those.

You're quite lucky on the AFKers and trollers.

Oh, so you meant invading their jungle right when the game starts? If so, then that won't be a great idea. You should start invading after the first or second jungle clear.

But yeah, it really sucks that you always have to roam in almost every game. I hope that SEMC will do something that will make roaming fun.

If u get question mark pings, u are probably playing your champ wongly.... just tell me what do u play and what build u use

I'm a pretty experienced player if I have to say so myself. I know the general stuff like when to start/leave a teamfight, what to build, etc.

There was this one game where I was Ardan and my teammates kept on dying easily because they didn't build defense. I already did whatever I could do. I had Fountain of Renewal, Crucible, Warhorn. etc. They were just pinging me the whole game. I rarely mute people because I would never know when they are indicating where to go and stuff.

Tohru
03-01-2016, 11:13 PM
I know that roaming is pretty great. I roam Catherine all the time. It's just every time. I mean, probably 3/4 of my games are from playing roam. The other players are being a bit selfish in choosing their heroes, and they don't consider someone else's feelings. They should at least, instead of focusing on one role, take another for the rest of the team.

Yeah, jungle invades are pretty annoying especially when it's early. First of all, the laner doesn't even go and help us and concentrates on CS. Sure, that's good, but your jungler and roamer are dying. Every part of the team is important, and one dying or not being there at all will shift the balance. Second of all, the other team's laner goes down and helps them, so we have to deal with 2v3s.

The question mark pings are super annoying. It usually happens when I have no mana and I can't stun the enemies because of that, so I can't really do much except use my items to protect myself and the team. As a roamer, we get those pings a lot, and I just get super frustrated how they continue to spam it like 20 seconds after the event happens. It already happened, it's over. Sorry I wasn't there to help, but that's because I have no mana! :/

The logic these days.

Kragor
03-01-2016, 11:19 PM
Are you playing with liek newbs?

Tohru
03-01-2016, 11:21 PM
Yes. The horrors of SOLO QUEUE.

Cocotte
03-02-2016, 12:52 AM
I see these complaints about ? pings and all I can say is, do you know about the ping mute function? If your guild is too inactive, just join a new one. If you're playing solo queue, instalocking your main hero that you're certain you can carry a team with is a great way to get out of tier 4 and 5 (my method), but then again skill tier doesn't matter anymore..

Tohru
03-02-2016, 12:58 AM
Yes, I know about the muting ping function. I know it is annoying but I need to have it on for the rest of the match so I know where my teammates want me to go.

And also, it isn't that simple to join another guild. Most guilds are invite-only, use Discord (I can't use microphone though), and are just plain toxic. And the ones that don't use Discord are inactive like the one I am currently in.

Instalocking my hero could make the team without a roam, which isn't good. However, I appreciate the tips, but I have been playing VG a while after the release. Just inactive a lot before.

Btw, just played another VG game. Adagio went CP with no roam, and literally walked into fights. Even with my main, the rest of my team AFKed for a few minutes. I even got more CS than our laner/other team's laner. Oh well. *sigh*

Aunos
03-02-2016, 01:09 AM
Hate getting pings as roam?

Get all the kills ;)

Huehuehuehe. 5 mins, 4 kills with Phinn :crazy:

But on the serious note.

Roam is the most important role. YOU keep the lane jungle run alive. YOU are tanks enough not to be deleted fast. YOU lead the team. YOU are OP.

That's one of the reasons why I main all the roams. Roams are lane and jugglers with tanky potential, that's why there roam. You can do lane adagio, lane Phinn, jungle Catherine, jungle ardan.

So don't always feel bad as roam. Every role is as important as the other.

For the pings,

I never mute. Why? Because even if the guy is the b**** of the game who pings non-stop, The pings can sometimes be helpful. So I don't mute even if everywhere I see is purple circles with question marks.

SoloQ problems,

Play with friends, I always go ranked with my friends and with the teamwork we have, we usually win.

Guild problems,

Gather a group of friends that play vain glory and make a guild together. Half of my batch are vain glory addicts (like me, hehe) and we made a guild together. We filled it up to 50 with the others joining other guilds instead.

If you don't have a group of friends, go on the vain glory forums, there are some not bad guilds there that need people like you ;)

Noob teammates problems,

Well, it can't be dodged unless your playing with your friends. But if you want to lessen the trolls, go Ranked, the players there are more serious. But the downfall is that you get matched with better opponents plus if you do get a troll there, RIP skill tier.

Cocotte
03-02-2016, 01:39 AM
Kinda strange, where I play, the people pinging question marks tend not to contribute at all when trying to plan out what to do.
I understand the no roam thing that bothers you guys but if a person does instalock a hero, they're trying to win or they just want to showcase their skin >_>

When I said instalocking, I also mentioned the tiers I instalocked in. Above tier 6, roam is extremely important and since I'm usually forced to play roam, I'm not bad at it either therefore I get lots of requests asking me to be someone's roam which fixes the always solo queue thing for me. Look around here on the forums, you may find helpful people you can play roam, jungle or lane for. The people that responded to this thread may even be willing to carry you to a better place including me.

Aunos
03-02-2016, 03:08 AM
Was reading about the new update,

YAY THEY BUFFED PHINN!!!

More people to screw early game ;)

Cocotte
03-02-2016, 03:56 AM
Was reading about the new update,

YAY THEY BUFFED PHINN!!!

More people to screw early game ;)

Unnecessary nerfs tbh, they killed Koshka.

Celeste buff is alright!

Taka indirect nerf

Rona still sucks

Petal's B works like Vox's A now?

Indirect Skaarf, Skye and Celeste nerf due to Frostburn

Fortress is fine for now, other buffs, nerfs and bug fixes are alright

It's an alright update, but they still need to make roaming a fun job, not just by soaking up damage and waiting to save a carry from inevitable doom due to them going glass cannon. I really do like how they did nothing about the buff comp but otherwise this is my feedback for this update.

Aunos
03-02-2016, 03:58 AM
Unnecessary nerfs tbh, they killed Koshka.

Celeste buff is alright!

Taka indirect nerf

Rona still sucks

Petal's B works like Vox's A now?

Indirect Skaarf, Skye and Celeste nerf due to Frostburn

Fortress is fine for now, other buffs, nerfs and bug fixes are alright

It's an alright update, but they still need to make roaming a fun job, not just by soaking up damage and waiting to save a carry from inevitable doom due to them going glass cannon. I really do like how they did nothing about the buff comp but otherwise this is my feedback for this update.

Roaming is already fun, it's just that if you roam too much, it gets boring.

Rona is strong, all she needs is to land in the middle of the enemies and ult. I've done many 1v3's with her before. The old days...

Cocotte
03-02-2016, 04:05 AM
Roaming is already fun, it's just that if you roam too much, it gets boring.

Rona is strong, all she needs is to land in the middle of the enemies and ult. I've done many 1v3's with her before. The old days...

Kiting Rona can be done, her damage is abysmal. Now that Into the Fray doesn't generate fury anymore, I'm not sure how you're supposed to ult immediately late game where teammates in solo q are usually turtled up in a bush and you can't increase your fury level in any way because you're waiting to ambush them.

Roaming on the other hand gets pretty dull with the lack of supports we have, unless you're going offmeta. (Roam Taka <3)

Aunos
03-02-2016, 04:08 AM
Kiting Rona can be done, her damage is abysmal. Now that Into the Fray doesn't generate fury anymore, I'm not sure how you're supposed to ult immediately late game where teammates in solo q are usually turtled up in a bush and you can't increase your fury level in any way because you're waiting to ambush them.

Roaming on the other hand gets pretty dull with the lack of supports we have, unless you're going offmeta. (Roam Taka <3)

CP Roam taka :rolleyes: OP!!!

Yeah, that's why I said "the old days" when you generate fury when you use into the Frey. I guess rona is abit more like the old krul. Two offensive, 4 defensive. So she's tank enough to get fury and ult.

Cocotte
03-02-2016, 04:12 AM
CP Roam taka :rolleyes: OP!!!

Yeah, that's why I said "the old days" when you generate fury when you use into the Frey. I guess rona is abit more like the old krul. Two offensive, 4 defensive. So she's tank enough to get fury and ult.

They should bring back 1.8 Rona, that was great. Maybe with a few changes and she'd be good to go.

fountain, crucible, boots, atlas, broken myth and shiversteel

Tohru
03-02-2016, 11:34 AM
Yeah, just saw the new update and they just killed my main.

Aunos
03-02-2016, 11:37 AM
Yeah, just saw the new update and they just killed my main.

Who?

Koshka?

Tohru
03-02-2016, 11:41 AM
Mhm...It was the best champion I was good at. Great. :/

Aunos
03-02-2016, 11:45 AM
Mhm...It was the best champion I was good at. Great. :/

Guess it's time to find a new CP jungler.

Maybe a CP krul would be a good new jungle main ;)

PsychZ
03-02-2016, 12:08 PM
I liek to go with CP joule. Dem damage doe..... but low defense:whistling:

Aunos
03-02-2016, 12:23 PM
I liek to go with CP joule. Dem damage doe..... but low defense:whistling:

CP joule is heaven when you land a perfect ult, problem is, your basic attacks DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Farming is hell unless you have a good roam. (More rare than getting a GHC.)

Tohru
03-02-2016, 01:06 PM
Guess it's time to find a new CP jungler.

Maybe a CP krul would be a good new jungle main ;)

Yeah, but I'd rather go WP Krul since his abilities take up a lot of energy.

Aunos
03-02-2016, 02:15 PM
Yeah, but I'd rather go WP Krul since his abilities take up a lot of energy.

Clockwork ;)

Tohru
03-02-2016, 08:18 PM
Will try out. Thanks.

Cocotte
03-03-2016, 12:25 AM
Which heroes do you think are going to be viable?

I still think there's going to be a lot of Vox, Skye and Kestrel running around.

Krul is going to be a little better from what I heard and the buff to Rona might make her a decent counter to Krul and CP Adagio's heal.

Aunos
03-03-2016, 12:36 AM

I still think there's going to be a lot of Vox, Skye and Kestrel running around.

Krul is going to be a little better from what I heard and the buff to Rona might make her a decent counter to Krul and CP Adagio's heal.

I see an average amount of Vox, including me. a lot of skye And no kestrels. After the nerf, kestrel turned into a WP jungle. And not many likes it.

Yes, krul will be better because of the update, giving him a bigger build path. The Rona counter I'm not really sure, cause I haven't seen or fought a Rona in like months. People hardly use her. Expect me ;)

Cocotte
03-03-2016, 01:53 AM
I see an average amount of Vox, including me. a lot of skye And no kestrels. After the nerf, kestrel turned into a WP jungle. And not many likes it.

Yes, krul will be better because of the update, giving him a bigger build path. The Rona counter I'm not really sure, cause I haven't seen or fought a Rona in like months. People hardly use her. Expect me ;)

I hope 1.16 will make SAW and Petal a bit stronger. I feel as if they just need a small nudge and they'll be of good use again.

Aunos
03-03-2016, 01:58 AM
I hope 1.16 will make SAW and Petal a bit stronger. I feel as if they just need a small nudge and they'll be of good use again.

Saw and petal aren't so bad. the problem is, when the enemy strikes then with there weakness, the die easily.

Saw is the pushing King. All you need is early game ganks and he's doomed for the late game.

Petal is annoying to fight with her minions and ult. just buy aegis and target petal.

R4Z
03-03-2016, 02:08 AM
I don't know any hero cuz i only play krul :crazy:

Cocotte
03-03-2016, 02:22 AM
I don't know any hero cuz i only play krul :crazy:

well um.. git gud? kappa

edit- Learn to play more heroes, if you plan to play ranked

PolarisHD
03-03-2016, 10:09 AM

CP Vox will always be meta. His end game is so strong.

Aunos
03-03-2016, 10:21 AM

When enemies target the jungler when I'm a CP Vox,

"Your going to have a bad time.";)

XDCorez
03-03-2016, 12:00 PM
Koshka got nerfed..

:^(

Tohru
03-03-2016, 01:37 PM
Koshka got nerfed..

I know, I wasted my cards to craft a skin for her. I have Tier One so it isn't as bad. But still, I was the best at her. Such a shame they nerfed her. She was perfectly fine because not many people use her correctly. The sadness.

Cocotte
03-03-2016, 10:57 PM

Never said he wasn't.

I think they should nerf his late game in exchange for a little early game help, I have to stay in lane and farm while my roam and jungle are being invaded just to be able to carry them in the late game.

PolarisHD
03-03-2016, 11:12 PM
Koshka got nerfed..

She may have gotten nerfed, but I think that she'll still be viable.

Never said he wasn't.

I think they should nerf his late game in exchange for a little early game help, I have to stay in lane and farm while my roam and jungle are being invaded just to be able to carry them in the late game.

I was just stating my opinion on Vox. lol

Vox doesn't need a nerf, IMO. You just need to not let him get a lot of farm. I think it's fair that his early game is really weak since his late game is really strong.

Tonsy
03-03-2016, 11:28 PM
I've joined a new guild but nobody seems to be active, so I haven't even played a single game with them yet. I'm probably going to get kicked out soon.

And oh my gosh. The trollers and AFKers are super duper annoying. I had put a caution ping where the kraken was, and my teammate went straight in the fight and got rekt really bad. Great teamwork, huh?

There was also this one guy who AFKed, and he was our laner. He kept connecting and disconnecting supposedly, and he just completely threw me and the jungler into chaos of laning alone and leaving our jungle for the other team.

I just wish I could join a community of Vain Glory players who are active and play about my level, but it doesn't even have to be that. I honestly want someone who can play, who doesn't ignore my pings and we work together through strategy. Because solo queue is not fun.

Need to put this out there. I haven't been getting any good cards recently due to the losses, and I am outraged on how troll the community is. Really, are there any players out there in one single guild who is willing to accept my no communication ability (I won't use Discord)? Who actually doesn't ignore my pings?

Every single game, the team is disorganized. Whenever I am in roam, the jungler always invades the other jungle. That's a bad idea, and plus, a Kestrel I was playing with didn't even use her mist and she had enough energy to execute it (a full bar). And my team builds no armor, shield, or health. What a great team.

And here come the replies of "DEAL WITH IT".

Good to see something like this. I was thinking of playing it myself.

Cocotte
03-04-2016, 02:33 AM
She may have gotten nerfed, but I think that she'll still be viable.

I was just stating my opinion on Vox. lol

Vox doesn't need a nerf, IMO. You just need to not let him get a lot of farm. I think it's fair that his early game is really weak since his late game is really strong.

I just want him buffed early game and nerfed late game. I want him to be able to dealt with SAW without turret hugging and not be able to be stupidly strong late game. He shouldn't be the hero that has to sit in lane to farm for the late game when your teammates are having a dispute with the enemy..

Aunos
03-04-2016, 03:10 AM
I just want him buffed early game and nerfed late game. I want him to be able to dealt with SAW without turret hugging and not be able to be stupidly strong late game. He shouldn't be the hero that has to sit in lane to farm for the late game when your teammates are having a dispute with the enemy..

Just last hit and gank.

Once you get to the late game, you can 1v1 saw.

- - - Updated - - -

Koshka got nerfed..

The nerf did nothing.

Just played a game against a koshka and we still got shut down.

PolarisHD
03-04-2016, 09:12 AM

That'd ruin the whole point of Vox which is having a really weak early game, "meh" mid game, and really strong late game. However, you can easily counter him by scattering around and not grouping together.

It's normal to get dominated by SAW early game since like I said before, his early game is really weak. Turret hugging is really the only option here.

That's the reason why I don't pick Vox that often in soloQ. My teammates don't know that I can't rotate that much since I need to farm a lot to be able to carry in the late game.

Aunos
03-04-2016, 09:43 AM
That'd ruin the whole point of Vox which is having a really weak early game, "meh" mid game, and really strong late game. However, you can easily counter him by scattering around and not grouping together.

It's normal to get dominated by SAW early game since like I said before, his early game is really weak. Turret hugging is really the only option here.

That's the reason why I don't pick Vox that often in soloQ. My teammates don't know that I can't rotate that much since I need to farm a lot to be able to carry in the late game.

When I go soloQ Vox, I always get pinged for not helping in team fights :crazy:

PolarisHD
03-04-2016, 11:35 AM
When I go soloQ Vox, I always get pinged for not helping in team fights :crazy:

True. I just wish people realized that as a Vox, I need to get a lot of farm, so I need to be in the lane most of the time and I can't be there to help in team fights.

Tohru
03-04-2016, 12:50 PM
Good to see something like this. I was thinking of playing it myself.

It actually is a great game, but it's just the people who ruin it, putting aside the nerfs in the 1.15 update the other day. I try to get a party but none of my friends ever respond except for the people I have befriended here. This game is truly amazing with a lot of variety, a perfect MOBA touch game that I can play with my quick fingers.

Yeah, but there was this one game when a Kestrel decided to lane with me, and she took all my CS and built roam. In late game, I kept getting rekt, and she barely used her mist to stun others. This just made me pretty upset because I barely had enough gold to even buy one full-built item. And you can guess the outcome. We lost.

I always get question pings, but I can go help a bit, but Vox isn't supposed to be that offensive with so little items. It's the jungler's job for invades and defending, but I can intercept people and KS (lol). But usually when I KS, the question mark pings start coming. -_-

Aunos
03-04-2016, 12:54 PM
It actually is a great game, but it's just the people who ruin it, putting aside the nerfs in the 1.15 update the other day. I try to get a party but none of my friends ever respond except for the people I have befriended here. This game is truly amazing with a lot of variety, a perfect MOBA touch game that I can play with my quick fingers.

Yeah, but there was this one game when a Kestrel decided to lane with me, and she took all my CS and built roam. In late game, I kept getting rekt, and she barely used her mist to stun others. This just made me pretty upset because I barely had enough gold to even buy one full-built item. And you can guess the outcome. We lost.

I always get question pings, but I can go help a bit, but Vox isn't supposed to be that offensive with so little items. It's the jungler's job for invades and defending, but I can intercept people and KS (lol). But usually when I KS, the question mark pings start coming. -_-

Get your friends to play Vain glory, when the school year started, we were like 5 players only. Now the school year is ending in a few days, we have over 60+ vain glory players in our batch. (80% are lvl 20)

We filled an entire guild and made it reach level 89 in the first season. And when you need a friend to game with, we just post in messenger (we have private VG chat there) and there would be someone there ready to play with. (Unless your playing VG in the middle of the night)

Arcyus
03-04-2016, 12:59 PM
I played vain on Sony m4 which really annoying, the match loading thingy is too long so i got delayed everytime i play vain.

For those who own sony phone suggested to install the vaon data on internal storage to avoid this delay thingamajigy or get better sd card

Tohru
03-04-2016, 01:28 PM
Get your friends to play Vain glory, when the school year started, we were like 5 players only. Now the school year is ending in a few days, we have over 60+ vain glory players in our batch. (80% are lvl 20)

We filled an entire guild and made it reach level 89 in the first season. And when you need a friend to game with, we just post in messenger (we have private VG chat there) and there would be someone there ready to play with. (Unless your playing VG in the middle of the night)

Well, my friends aren't really interested in Vain Glory, as anybody in this school. And besides I don't have many friends (since I choose them very carefully), but my acquaintances are alright. My friends have heard of it, but they either refuse or just dislike it. It's good that you have friends that can play with you anytime; I think I have no life. :crazy:

I played vain on Sony m4 which really annoying, the match loading thingy is too long so i got delayed everytime i play vain.

For those who own sony phone suggested to install the vaon data on internal storage to avoid this delay thingamajigy or get better sd card

The "match loading thingy" just depends on how bad one's wifi is. Sometimes, people don't even load in because of that, either cuz they're either in a public place or just have really terrible wifi. Usually for me, it's quick cuz I guess a lot of people play and have good wifi. Plus, it's nearly impossible to win a game when you're lagging.

Aunos
03-04-2016, 01:36 PM
Well, my friends aren't really interested in Vain Glory, as anybody in this school. And besides I don't have many friends (since I choose them very carefully), but my acquaintances are alright. My friends have heard of it, but they either refuse or just dislike it. It's good that you have friends that can play with you anytime; I think I have no life. :crazy:

The "match loading thingy" just depends on how bad one's wifi is. Sometimes, people don't even load in because of that, either cuz they're either in a public place or just have really terrible wifi. Usually for me, it's quick cuz I guess a lot of people play and have good wifi. Plus, it's nearly impossible to win a game when you're lagging.

Most of them are acquaintances and not all of them are good. :/

But I still manage to get good games with Some of them.

You think your the only person who people thinks you have no life? Every lunch, recess, free time we have we play vain glory. We do ranked during mornings and lunch, recess and others we do private matches.

People who doesn't play are saying we have no life cause vain glory is all that we do :crazy:

Tohru
03-04-2016, 02:03 PM
Most of them are acquaintances and not all of them are good. :/

But I still manage to get good games with Some of them.

You think your the only person who people thinks you have no life? Every lunch, recess, free time we have we play vain glory. We do ranked during mornings and lunch, recess and others we do private matches.

People who doesn't play are saying we have no life cause vain glory is all that we do :crazy:

Aha, well, I'm not allowed to bring my iPad to school. And my friends don't have able electronics to play anyway, and we all have a different liking to games. I actually have no life, I have played four Vain Glory games yesterday, and cried salty tears because my team made me lose all of them. And I really want that Taka skin.

BTW, we almost have the same post count.

Aunos
03-04-2016, 09:38 PM
Aha, well, I'm not allowed to bring my iPad to school. And my friends don't have able electronics to play anyway, and we all have a different liking to games. I actually have no life, I have played four Vain Glory games yesterday, and cried salty tears because my team made me lose all of them. And I really want that Taka skin.

BTW, we almost have the same post count.

The only reason why we can play in school is because our school implemented using IPads for studying. Well as a student we all abused it and download many games :crazy:

Haha, true.

Tohru
03-05-2016, 02:01 AM
Oh yeah, in the new 1.15 update, you can get 3 wins in order to receive a legendary shadow taka card. Really? It happens at night, and I'm not allowed to stay up that late. Just really annoys me. :/

Aunos
03-05-2016, 02:21 AM
Oh yeah, in the new 1.15 update, you can get 3 wins in order to receive a legendary shadow taka card. Really? It happens at night, and I'm not allowed to stay up that late. Just really annoys me. :/

I'm gonna wake up very early in the morning :crazy:

Lain
03-05-2016, 03:43 AM
Vainglory? I used to frequent the forums a lot. There was this one corrupt moderator that went around deleting posts for the smallest reasons. Worked with a few friends to "get rid" of him, heheh. The community there was also pretty bad. I've played since US launch day, but ever since they've nerfed aftershock and Koshka into oblivion I've stopped.

Aunos
03-05-2016, 03:45 AM
Vainglory? I used to frequent the forums a lot. There was this one corrupt moderator that went around deleting posts for the smallest reasons. The community there was also pretty bad. I've played since US launch day, but ever since they've nerfed aftershock and Koshka into oblivion I've stopped.

There are a lot of new characters that can have bigger potential than Koshka. Try em out, you might like them ;)

Lain
03-05-2016, 03:50 AM
There are a lot of new characters that can have bigger potential than Koshka. Try em out, you might like them ;)

I've already tried out Skye. She's super overpowered.

Arcyus
03-05-2016, 04:08 AM

No the match loading things depends on how fast your sd card can be read by your phone, i moved vain to external storage and my sd card is sloww.

Most of this things happend to Sony user so ye

Tohru
03-05-2016, 01:20 PM
@Arcyus: Okay, now. I understand.

@Lain: I recommend Joule. She's super OP with WP. But I stopped looking on their forums, ya know?

Aunos
03-07-2016, 12:40 PM
@Arcyus: Okay, now. I understand.

@Lain: I recommend Joule. She's super OP with WP. But I stopped looking on their forums, ya know?

CP beats WP if the CP can land a direct ult.

Tohru
03-07-2016, 07:29 PM
CP beats WP if the CP can land a direct ult.

Yeah, but usually I get stunned when I try to do my ult. I aim perfectly fine, but it's just that I get stunned or get damaged by the enemy team and whatnot. I try to get one WP item first, then defense, then more WP.

Aunos
03-08-2016, 10:07 AM
Yeah, but usually I get stunned when I try to do my ult. I aim perfectly fine, but it's just that I get stunned or get damaged by the enemy team and whatnot. I try to get one WP item first, then defense, then more WP.

Stay behind the team along with the laner, try to let the enemy joule jump first or just dodge it. Don't go hybrid, it isn't that strong.

Tohru
03-08-2016, 01:35 PM
Stay behind the team along with the laner, try to let the enemy joule jump first or just dodge it. Don't go hybrid, it isn't that strong.

I tried hybird and it isn't good as you've said. I prefer WP personally; the second ability is quite strong with it.