PDA

View Full Version : HELLLOPPPPPPPP. EEEE EMERGANCY

Giovanni Barcia
09-15-2013, 10:33 PM
I got cut I'm sorry if this is spam I got cut on my legs and body what do I do should i sleep sit or what:nope::cry::cry::nope::cry::cry::cry::excl::ex cl::excl:

IAmABrodie
09-15-2013, 10:41 PM
Please explain a little more.. How bad is it? How'd you do it?

If this is a very serious cut, take a bandage (Or any type of towel or clothing), wrap it around the injury and put pressure on the cut. If you have anyone at home, tell them and they should take you to the hospital, if not then call someone. If the bleeding doesn't cease and you have no way to the hospital, call 911 and explain to them what happened.

Giovanni Barcia
09-15-2013, 10:49 PM
Please explain a little more.. How bad is it? How'd you do it?

If this is a very serious cut, take a bandage (Or any type of towel or clothing), wrap it around the injury and put pressure on the cut. If you have anyone at home, tell them and they should take you to the hospital, if not then call someone. If the bleeding doesn't cease and you have no way to the hospital, call 911 and explain to them what happened.ok so I fell and cut my self one on my stumch and 5 on my legs i can't move anymore because it hurts alot and my magic jack dosnt work there's no phone in my house.

Argos
09-15-2013, 10:51 PM
If your leg got cut, would you take the effort and time to actually go and post about it in the forums? No, you would get help, then let the authorities address and handle the situation, I suggest you right now scream for help.

Giovanni Barcia
09-15-2013, 10:52 PM
If your leg got cut, would you take the effort and time to actually go and post about it in the forums? No, you would get help, then let the authorities address and handle the situation.the iPads right next to my bed -_-

IAmABrodie
09-15-2013, 10:53 PM
ok so I fell and cut my self one on my stumch and 5 on my legs i can't move anymore because it hurts alot and my magic jack dosnt work there's no phone in my house.

You have to build up the strength to move. You need to bandage up the wounds so that you don't bleed out. Is there anyone in your area you know and trust? Or at least a neighbor you trust? Go to them and ask them to help.

Again I'm going to ask how serious is it, are you gushing out blood, or just in intense pain?

Argos
09-15-2013, 10:55 PM
the iPads right next to my bed -_-

How was anyone on the forums supposed to know you had your iPad next to your bed?

No one's a stalker, we just post our opinions based on our prior knowledge.

Giovanni Barcia
09-15-2013, 10:56 PM
You have to build up the strength to move. You need to bandage up the wounds so that you don't bleed out. Is there anyone in your area you know and trust? Or at least a neighbor you trust? Go to them and ask them to help.

Again I'm going to ask how serious is it, are you gushing out blood, or just in intense pain?

Both gushing when I move around nobody's in my area my parents are out and I live far away from other people

IAmABrodie
09-15-2013, 11:02 PM
Both gushing when I move around nobody's in my area my parents are out and I live far away from other people

You're in a very bad situation, I'm not going to lie. You NEED TO BANDAGE THE WOUNDS, no matter how bad it hurts, build up the strength and will to get to a closet or bathroom and find something ANYTHING that can absorb the blood (Like a towel or clothing) and keep it from gushing everywhere. PUT A LOT OF PRESSURE ON THE WOUND! After it's bandaged up, a simple towel wont keep it from bleeding, you have to put pressure on the wound and physically close it until the blood can clot the wound.

You said you have an iPad right? There's a few apps you could get that'll allow to use it like a phone, try searching for one in the app store. Once you find one, call your local authorities (Or medical hospital), explain to them the situation, and they should send someone over.

optimuswhat
09-16-2013, 12:57 AM
Buy Talkatone on your iPad, and use that as phone.
Call 911.