PDA

View Full Version : Ik it's dumb, but how to raise body temperature D:

Zuka
03-02-2016, 06:07 PM
Jaja you can stop replying. I went to school anyway for other reasons :rolleyes:

Thx 2 evri1 kk

Metalwire
03-03-2016, 02:36 AM
I just simply got an offer from my classmate if I won't to tomorrow to school, I will get 100$ from him (For real, don't ask why).

Soo could anyone could hulp? I've heard about eating the middle of a pencil (idk how it's in english) or putting salt in teh armpits (ikr sounds dumb but people says it works).

Maybe people from other countries could give better methods :rolleyes:
Not sure if this works( When you breath in and out[quickly] Usually your heart starts pumping blood;thus, doing so will let blood circulate the body with the heart core releasing it)

ParkourDevil
03-03-2016, 03:00 AM
1. Wash your hair with cold water
2. Open the window and go to sleep
3. Wait until the morning..

IShutter
03-03-2016, 10:39 AM
heres some tips:

do cocaine, it works 100% of the time

alternative method:

1- take half a litre of water, boil it slowly, add 1/2 teaspoon of salt

2 - pour out the water put it in preferably a glass jug

3 - pour it on yourself ( warning : may cause terribly painful burns )

ULTRA ASIAN
03-03-2016, 10:46 AM
Your class mate is amazing.

Don't know why you would want to raise your body temperature out of all those options, but maybe just try to hold your breath the morning you wake up. Don't worry, you'll just go unconscious.

fibrahim
03-03-2016, 11:11 AM
Sleep with pillow on your heads, tried it lots of time and works

lolgal96
03-03-2016, 11:17 AM
if you lick doorknobs you might get sick. you can also put a hair dryer on your face if your mom feels your temperature or if she takes it drink hot water.

i used to fake sick all the time in 5th grade. i know what i'm doing.

xlightswitch
03-03-2016, 11:19 AM
Put garlic under your armpits and neck.

ImAPogo
03-03-2016, 11:28 AM
Go outside and play whether its raining or too hot,stay there for 3 hours and you will be hot(or atleast you'll get sick when its raining)

ElectroDream
03-03-2016, 11:59 AM
Play outside when it's rain, shower just before you go to bed (excuse: you can't sleep w/out showering), sleep REAL late naked without any blanket. k.

If you aren't sick then I don't know.

dancanban
03-03-2016, 12:03 PM
bar of soap

mouth

Punch
03-03-2016, 12:25 PM
Take a shower with cold water, here's how to do it.

#1.) Mom I need to take a shower, I feel dirty. Mom. : k.
#2.) Bring some refrigerator ice, put ot between your hands when your mom isn't looking, take a small bucket, put the ice in, then give water
#3.) Pour it on your head.
#4.) DON'T sleep until 11.30 or so. (PM)
#5.) Sneak, and take another ice bucket shower.
#6.) Stand naked infront if the air-conditioner.

If you're not sick then you're an amazing human being.

xlightswitch
03-03-2016, 01:22 PM
I have a better idea. First, find the cabinet where your parents store cleaning supplements. Then, find the bottle of bleach. Chug a few gulps of the bleach, most preferably the whole bottle. Then, you wait. lol just kidding drinking bleach can kill you

Updated
03-03-2016, 01:27 PM
Put garlic under your armpits and neck.

^^^^^

or:
eat raw food (not exactly raw but heated though uncooked food like meat/fish)
go outside when it's raining and thenn go in ur house and dry ur hair with a fan or aircon
drink a lot of coffee

ScptrX
03-03-2016, 06:53 PM
I just simply got an offer from my classmate if I won't to tomorrow to school, I will get 100$ from him (For real, don't ask why).

Soo could anyone could hulp? I've heard about eating the middle of a pencil (idk how it's in english) or putting salt in teh armpits (ikr sounds dumb but people says it works).

dangerous.

REGISORD
03-04-2016, 12:45 AM
lol faking sick so you don't have to go to school...? Why would you want to do that? (I dunno, I'm just that one goody two-shoes who always goes to school)

|ThyLuigi|
03-04-2016, 12:50 AM
lol faking sick so you don't have to go to school...? Why would you want to do that? (I dunno, I'm just that one goody two-shoes who always goes to school)
I'm disappointed at how much I can relate.

Anyway, light a fire and jump in it.

Acrystic
03-04-2016, 04:37 PM

Tell your friends to blow their noses in a tissue then eat it, and get sick. Then your body temperature should raise..I am sure of it...!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm disappointed at how much I can relate.

Anyway, light a fire and jump in it.

Hmmm maybe jump in an oven..that would work i think...nah probably not..ovens are cold..

Dodo Wizard
03-04-2016, 05:12 PM
I have some other excuses to not go.

1. Sleep really late. Fall asleep at like 4 in the morning. If you're still forced to go to school, try 5 or something. You'll be practically dead (not really).

2. Just refuse to wake up... I have no idea how this could work, but try it anyway.

I'm actually really good at pretending to sleep.

Wronix
03-04-2016, 06:27 PM
Go to school, tell them you have headache, go home, profit

Trust me it always works. Teacher be like '' oh ok go home and get some rest'' I did it lots of times in high school :) + no absenteeism

MBG090
03-04-2016, 06:31 PM
Grab a bucket.
Do the bananas and sprite challenge, do it when nobody's looking.
When you vomit in the bucket, show your mom and then...profit???

ArmanBzc
03-04-2016, 06:51 PM
Eat chalk, or melt it in water and drink it. Works 100%

WOOWOOWOO
03-04-2016, 06:57 PM
One time I put a thermometer in the back of my xbox.. LOL it was really hot.

24elijah24
03-04-2016, 08:05 PM

/fp If you ate lead you wouldn't have to worry about going to school because you'd have to worry about staying alive.