PDA

View Full Version : If roses are red...

l0l
09-16-2013, 11:28 AM
If roses are red, and violets areblue, and by the commuttative property the color
VIOLET = BLUE AND BLUE = VIOLET. And what 2 colors make violet? Red and blue, and since violet is actually blue, that means you need red to make blue. But what makes red? The past tense of read, because the word you read more than other words in this equation? BLUE. You read blue creating violet, and because violets are actually blue, it proves that I just not only blow your mind, but everything you red(past tense), BLUE YOUR MIND.

Thehehehe

RevJustice
09-16-2013, 11:31 AM
If roses are red, and violets areblue, and by the commuttative property the color
VIOLET = BLUE AND BLUE = VIOLET. And what 2 colors make violet? Red and blue, and since violet is actually blue, that means you need red to make blue. But what makes red? The past tense of read, because the word you read more than other words in this equation? BLUE. You read blue creating violet, and because violets are actually blue, it proves that I just not only blow your mind, but everything you red(past tense), BLUE YOUR MIND.

Thehehehe

Watch out, we got a wannabe Ryan Higa in the house.

Boomer
09-16-2013, 07:53 PM
Ummmmmm.... ------> http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/bth_MartianHeadExplodes.gif

l0l
09-16-2013, 10:32 PM
Watch out, we got a wannabe Ryan Higa in the house.

Yes, I used it from his video. So?

trice
09-16-2013, 10:35 PM
When I red this, my mind blue up.

Timewarper
09-18-2013, 09:36 AM
Hmmm color puns.....this sounds like a moment for a pun......How DOUBLING! HEHEHEHEHEHEHUAUHEHEHEHE! Get it instead of troubling its doubling...........no? Ok....

Popokpoke
09-19-2013, 11:39 AM
i red this and turned blue

l0l
09-19-2013, 11:00 PM
Hmmm color puns.....this sounds like a moment for a pun......How DOUBLING! HEHEHEHEHEHEHUAUHEHEHEHE! Get it instead of troubling its doubling...........no? Ok....

Get punished for your puny puns!

JiHwan
09-19-2013, 11:03 PM

Thehehehe

If roses are red, Violets are blue, but spy is right behind you