PDA

View Full Version : My introduction

Wealh
03-04-2016, 03:41 PM
Sup guys. I was banned months ago for being a "troll" even if by being that way I just tried to make Growtopia better, you oldies probably remember Luve. I came back first since I got a new router (it's always better when you can access the forums). I didn't really want to change my IP or whatever, just had issues with my router and I'm here now. Well, I don't hide myself, if they feel like they want to ban me again, all good for them. I just missed the community.

Oh, and if you want to know why I was considered a troll, it might be because I created multiple threads saying the new forums were ugly, the administration was bad, etc. Didn't make an epic leaving like TK69, but I tried my best to bring back our General Chat. I had "mature" signatures too.

My introduction is on the Tavern since I'll stay here a little before joining the game again.

just one growtopian
03-04-2016, 08:34 PM
I remember you. Welcome back.

Masqueraded
03-04-2016, 08:50 PM
This guy is fun.

IC Growtopia
03-11-2016, 06:13 PM
Hey luve <<3333

Mutch
03-11-2016, 06:23 PM
Remember you aswell! Welcome back! :hat:

Polar
03-11-2016, 06:36 PM
welcome back man, although I have a feeling we'll see you go away again soon... :/

Tempting
03-11-2016, 06:50 PM
Sup guys. I was banned months ago for being a "troll" even if by being that way I just tried to make Growtopia better, you oldies probably remember Luve. I came back first since I got a new router (it's always better when you can access the forums). I didn't really want to change my IP or whatever, just had issues with my router and I'm here now. Well, I don't hide myself, if they feel like they want to ban me again, all good for them. I just missed the community.

Oh, and if you want to know why I was considered a troll, it might be because I created multiple threads saying the new forums were ugly, the administration was bad, etc. Didn't make an epic leaving like TK69, but I tried my best to bring back our General Chat. I had "mature" signatures too.

My introduction is on the Tavern since I'll stay here a little before joining the game again.

I really liked those rainbow eye piercing signatures. Welcome back.