PDA

View Full Version : Should I apply as a typist?

Updated
03-05-2016, 03:44 AM
I'm in real need of money right now, I just realized that I spent $21 for my self just by buying food. Yeah, my school had a foundation week and there were a lot of food to buy soooo...

As I saw before on previous threads about earning cash, most of the replies were to get a job. I can't get a job right now, my parents will just say that I don't need a job since they can support me and the whole family. What they don't get is that there's some things that I need to buy too for my self and sometimes, they refuse to buy it for me. That's why I'm trying to get a job as a typist now. So basically I'll type words using a computer and send it to whoever my employer will be.

I wonder if there's any risks that I'll be taking but typing jobs is something that I would specialize in and would seriously spend my time on.

Should I?

Spotlight
03-05-2016, 03:48 AM
Always worth a shot my man. If you don't, you'll look back in the future and wish you did.

Updated
03-05-2016, 03:54 AM
Always worth a shot my man. If you don't, you'll look back in the future and wish you did.

yeah im more of willing to take it but idk how safe it wil be

Updated
03-05-2016, 10:39 AM
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP

ElectroDream
03-05-2016, 10:50 AM
I'm also planning on being a typist. Watch youtube while typing and you won't feel a thing.

Good luck!

Updated
03-05-2016, 10:53 AM
I'm also planning on being a typist. Watch youtube while typing and you won't feel a thing.

Good luck!

Would you mind informing me once you become one? I'd like to hear your experiences.:wave:

ElectroDream
03-05-2016, 10:53 AM
Would you mind informing me once you become one? I'd like to hear your experiences.:wave:

I will. I'll be one when it's the holidays (if I ever stop procrastinate)

MrFlake
03-05-2016, 10:56 AM
I'm in real need of money right now, I just realized that I spent $21 for my self just by buying food. Yeah, my school had a foundation week and there were a lot of food to buy soooo...

As I saw before on previous threads about earning cash, most of the replies were to get a job. I can't get a job right now, my parents will just say that I don't need a job since they can support me and the whole family. What they don't get is that there's some things that I need to buy too for my self and sometimes, they refuse to buy it for me. That's why I'm trying to get a job as a typist now. So basically I'll type words using a computer and send it to whoever my employer will be.

I wonder if there's any risks that I'll be taking but typing jobs is something that I would specialize in and would seriously spend my time on.

Should I?

Try this: http://adf.ly/1XrpQO

Updated
03-05-2016, 12:26 PM
buuuuuuuuuuump

Tempting
03-05-2016, 01:48 PM
If you earn a decent amount of money, enjoy it, and are good at it, then go right ahead. If my life doesn't go as planned, I'll use my current very skilled typing skills in the same area you are.

Tempting
03-05-2016, 01:59 PM
You could use
TypingWebTypingTutor
10FastFingers

Preferably the second one if you use the Dvorak keyboard such as me.

Updated
03-06-2016, 02:08 AM
Submitted a form, hope I get accepted ._.
Need cash right now since my phone broke:cry:

Magicalfishy
03-06-2016, 03:28 AM
Okay. Quick question, what is a typist? I can type extremely fast and even type with my eyes closed. Sign me up for this job?

Indicative
03-06-2016, 03:42 AM
As long as you have the following requirements, you can give it a go.

good keyboard and computer skills
a good command of English grammar, spelling and punctuation
accuracy and attention to detail
good communication skills
efficient time management for meeting deadlines
discretion, as you could be dealing with confidential information
the ability to work as part of a team.

;)

Lionex01
03-06-2016, 03:44 AM
Okay. Quick question, what is a typist? I can type extremely fast and even type with my eyes closed. Sign me up for this job?

I second this

Updated
03-06-2016, 04:02 AM

Eh what are you trying to imply

Magicalfishy
03-08-2016, 11:04 PM
Eh what are you trying to imply

I'm not implying, I'm just asking a question. :whistling:

Updated
03-09-2016, 10:05 AM
I'm not implying, I'm just asking a question. :whistling:

Then it's a question that I can't understand

FrostxMC =^.^=
03-09-2016, 10:13 AM
Then it's a question that I can't understand

His question couldn't have been simplified even more. What is a typist? (Sorry if that seemed rude in any way or offensive)

BoredSozes
03-09-2016, 10:48 AM
You could, but i doubt you'd be paid very well...

There are many people who can type very quickly in this day and age.

Updated
03-09-2016, 01:28 PM
His question couldn't have been simplified even more. What is a typist? (Sorry if that seemed rude in any way or offensive)

he?

Anyway I must be overthinking. Setting aside the simplicity of the question.