PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys! Just asking..

iShyGuy
09-16-2013, 10:00 PM
Hey guys it's been a long time since I've been playing.. and I think that I won't come back on again.. sorry.

However, there is good news! The reason I quit was because I found a new game. Anyways ,this thread is not about me quitting - The new game is called League of Legends.

Now.. the bad news. There are servers in this game according to the country you live in. This will affect lag in-game. I have chosen the Oceania server, since I am Australian.. You can only talk and play with me by only using this server.

However, now the good news. You can still play with me even if you are Korean, American, or African. However, it may be laggy when playing. To convert servers (open the game, login, click the orange 'shop' icon on the top right, then click 'other' then transfer) you must pay. You will note it says the number 2600 with a punch symbol. As there are 2 currencies in the game - one earned by playing games, one from purchasing it - the one with the punch symbol is known as RP or Riot Points, which have to be purchased. This means that to transfer servers, you must pay over $20, sadly.

Sorry if this is off topic, but I'm getting to the end of this thread, and possibly this forum. If you want to play with me in-game, add me, my name is 'iShyGuy'. I'll accept any invites, and play with anyone, any level, and I will help you become better.

THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED BEFORE, you can join any server :).

For further help, just post your questions below. I will be monitoring this thread daily.

Thanks guys and all my friends. I LOVE YOU!

trice
09-16-2013, 10:08 PM
You, you, you quit?

iShyGuy
09-17-2013, 04:21 AM
You, you, you quit?

Yeah I guess you could put it that way.

Azurite
09-20-2013, 01:10 PM
Aren't you are a Filipino?