PDA

View Full Version : Welp

ElectroDream
03-06-2016, 12:21 PM
Just going to share a piece of the story of my life.

My younger sister is a freaking snob and she messes stuff more than I can handle. The worst part is that she sleeps in my bedroom too.

The only solution I had and I'm doing is to make the spot where I always play and browse games clean (till pristine) and let the rest of the room to be messy as heck.

I'd like to know if anyone has ever experienced this or has a better solution. Welp. ._.

TL;DR: my sister is really messy, i couldn't handle it and i decided to create my own territory in our bedroom.

Edit: wewww 7.3k posts, eh. Eh.

Polar
03-06-2016, 12:25 PM
I kinda understood, kinda didn't but you should tell her to clean

Indicative
03-06-2016, 12:25 PM
Divide the room. Keep your side clean, then show your sister the difference in messiness between your side and her side.

| Sans |
03-06-2016, 12:49 PM
get a dead insect (preferably cockroach) hid it on her side of the room.
when she asks you for help dont help.
tell her its all because her room is messy.

and if she wont listen, tell her.

YOU'D BE DEAD WHERE YOU STAND.

ImAPogo
03-06-2016, 12:51 PM
Sleep in the living room

unconscious98
03-06-2016, 12:55 PM
Try to set a schedule, maybe once a week or once a month where the both of you do a full scale cleaning. If she does a good job, buy her some ice cream or chocolates, every girl I know LOVES chocolates

Although it depends on her age if you can trick her into it. No insults, watch your tone when you're asking, be mature and show her that you are the one who's older and you're the one in charge. Just ask nicely.

Since you're the older sibling, you should also be the one who sets a good example on her.

ElectroDream
03-06-2016, 01:05 PM
Divide the room. Keep your side clean, then show your sister the difference in messiness between your side and her side.

That is what I'm doing exactly. I keep track of ALL of my items but my sister...

- - - Updated - - -

I kinda understood, kinda didn't but you should tell her to clean

Her head is made of stone, kind of one of those stubborn kids who wont listen. Sigh.

Here I go again.

- - - Updated - - -

Try to set a schedule, maybe once a week or once a month where the both of you do a full scale cleaning. If she does a good job, buy her some ice cream or chocolates, every girl I know LOVES chocolates

Although it depends on her age if you can trick her into it. No insults, watch your tone when you're asking, be mature and show her that you are the one who's older and you're the one in charge. Just ask nicely.

Since you're the older sibling, you should also be the one who sets a good example on her.

It's really weird to trick a 13 year old by bribing her chocolates... Lol. If she was younger, I'd get that she just can't take responsibilities yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Sleep in the living room

The whole house is a pigsty, I'm like the only one who cares about the environment.

Yes, I just went out of my room to check it out. Pffft I probably missed the "snob" gene from my parents. .-.

- - - Updated - - -

Im scared of cockroaches...

These suggestions may come in handy however. Ill keep it in mind.

dancanban
03-06-2016, 01:06 PM
That is what I'm doing exactly. I keep track of ALL of my items but s-she... 😂 😐

Please continue :rolleyes:

Updated
03-06-2016, 02:27 PM
not that bad if the only problem is being messy though itz still bad

darn it if he touches ur personal stuff

surprised that it's a sister and not a brother

Tempting
03-06-2016, 05:47 PM
As my for my brothers, they avoid me at all costs, so maybe that could be better than my situation.

Metalwire
03-06-2016, 05:52 PM

My younger sister is a freaking snob and she messes stuff more than I can handle. The worst part is that she sleeps in my bedroom too.

The only solution I had and I'm doing is to make the spot where I always play and browse games clean (till pristine) and let the rest of the room to be messy as heck.

I'd like to know if anyone has ever experienced this or has a better solution. Welp. ._.

TL;DR: my sister is really messy, i couldn't handle it and i decided to create my own territory in our bedroom. ������

Division only proceeds with conflict,but Union proceeds with prosperity.

ElectroDream
03-06-2016, 08:15 PM
not that bad if the only problem is being messy though itz still bad

darn it if he touches ur personal stuff

surprised that it's a sister and not a brother

My brother isn't a snob. He's like by other behalf in a different gender ayy.

Ok now this thread is getting weird

- - - Updated - - -

Division only proceeds with conflict,but Union proceeds with prosperity.

Oh wait until you see how much I have to clean up-- it's not even my items. I should as well clean them to the garbage bin. :crazy:

ElectroDream
03-06-2016, 08:17 PM
As my for my brothers, they avoid me at all costs, so maybe that could be better than my situation.

Why'd your own brother avoid you? Now that's sad.

- - - Updated - - -

World Ban her from your room.

If I could. Gahhh D:

It's unpleasant waking up at 3 AM to see a pile of mess.

Tohru
03-06-2016, 10:25 PM
Aha, I'm a younger sister, and I'm thirteen and I find this offensive.

Just kidding, but I'm a neat freak. I can't stand things messy, so I would just divide the room, set a good example, and just tell her nicely. If not, tell the parent.

Metalwire
03-06-2016, 11:19 PM
My brother isn't a snob. He's like by other behalf in a different gender ayy.

Ok now this thread is getting weird

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait until you see how much I have to clean up-- it's not even my items. I should as well clean them to the garbage bin. :crazy:
Teach Her;)

CoryT
03-06-2016, 11:22 PM

This guy is my idol

IC Growtopia
03-06-2016, 11:23 PM
This guy is my idol

This guy is my spirit animal

Aunos
03-06-2016, 11:52 PM
Tell her to get her own room.

Christopher
03-07-2016, 12:02 AM

TL;DR: my sister is really messy, i couldn't handle it and i decided to create my own territory in our bedroom. ������

Snob means stuck up xD I think you meant slob