PDA

View Full Version : Gimme critics!

Punch
03-06-2016, 01:10 PM
I've been in this community for quite a while, not long though, 1 year in GT and a few months here, I had to leave, but well, I want to know what YOU think of me, critics are extremely appreaciated, do not sugarcoat. I'm doing this since, uh, I need to fix my social life really bad, I don't know how to make friends, I usually stalk them for 8 hours at school until things gets awkward. So yeah, I need critics, give me your best card mate! :yeah:

ElectroDream
03-06-2016, 01:18 PM
I find you to be plain rude sometimes, but we all have gone through that phase when you're just sick of somebody and tries to knock some sense into him or her. I get it, I've been there. I'm probably still in that phase. Also, your grammar isn't really great IMO. Oh wait, who am I to say that? But seriously, I do notice some grammatical errors in some of your posts. I can still tolerate it though, we all make mistakes sometimes... You also try to be that guy with the generic internet comebacks. Just my opinion.

Besides that, I think you're a really great forumer. I'm not your friend; but I'm not happy that you're leaving either. GL and don't fail on your science again (if I remember correctly).

Punch
03-06-2016, 01:28 PM
I find you to be plain rude sometimes, but we all have gone through that phase when you're just sick of somebody and tries to knock some sense into him or her. I get it, I've been there. I'm probably still in that phase. Also, your grammar isn't really great IMO. Oh wait, who am I to say that? But seriously, I do notice some grammatical errors in some of your posts. I can still tolerate it though, we all make mistakes sometimes... You also try to be that guy with the generic internet comebacks. Just my opinion.

Besides that, I think you're a really great forumer. I'm not your friend; but I'm not happy that you're leaving either. GL and don't fail on your science again (if I remember correctly).

Yeah, I am quite rude. And it's physics btw. I need moreeeee. (ik my grammar is terrible)