PDA

View Full Version : Do you have friends at school?

ImNotAmerican
03-06-2016, 01:19 PM
It's nothing personal. Cuz I've been seeing forumers who don't. I might give advice since I'm a freshman in my school and I've made dozens of friends in months.

XxJeirinxX
03-06-2016, 01:21 PM
Yeah , i'm a senior btw.
And if you don't have friends, that means you got a problem w/ peeps or they just don't like you.

ImNotAmerican
03-06-2016, 01:24 PM
Yeah , i'm a senior btw.
And if you don't have friends, that means you got a problem w/ peeps or they just don't like you.

I do. It was mentioned above.

The possible reason why other people don't have friends is that they might think he/she is a weirdo.

I know someone in our school who wears a winter scarf in summer.

Punch
03-06-2016, 01:30 PM
I don't. I'm quite rude. I'm known as a nerd. Idk how to speak with friends, I usually ends up stalking them and things goes awkward, when we chat I ask sooooo many questions. Help..

XxJeirinxX
03-06-2016, 01:31 PM
I do. It was mentioned above.

The possible reason why other people don't have friends is that they might think he/she is a weirdo.

I know someone in our school who wears a winter scarf in summer.

I know someone in our school who is a weeb and runs like a ninja and screams stuff from the internet.

ElectroDream
03-06-2016, 01:36 PM
I may be an introvert, but I still have best friends to remind me that internet isn't everything. We usually hang on school events, at restaurants nearby, during the break (our classes were all seperated) or maybe at someone's home.

I also try to befriend everyone, including "weirdos". I feel that they need friends, they are also humans yet some bullies just "differentiate" them from the others and make them feel ashamed of themselves. I still find weirdos cooler to hang with than normal people, I may also be a weirdo. :crazy:

Tl;dr: yes, I have friends. Feel free to call me if you see me in mall or whatever, I've had some people call me for knowing me in GT.

Lionex01
03-06-2016, 01:39 PM
Yeah new school just started and it's been like 8 weeks, buds with almost the entire class [excluding some really shy girls] pretty much everyone in my CCA knows my name even before introduction, and a few people from other classes. I'm working towards improving this though!

Prolly
03-06-2016, 01:49 PM
I don't. I'm quite rude. I'm known as a nerd. Idk how to speak with friends, I usually ends up stalking them and things goes awkward, when we chat I ask sooooo many questions. Help..

Same.
My friends're ditching me right now, lol.

Nightcorean
03-06-2016, 01:51 PM
no. (10 charas)

Updated
03-06-2016, 02:26 PM
I know someone in our school who is a weeb and runs like a ninja and screams stuff from the internet.

woa me too he said runnin like naruto is faster than normal one so i was like "ok."

----
op me no hab friends me not good at socializing cuz shy
whenever theres conversation i cant say anything else to keep it goin

ImNotAmerican
03-06-2016, 02:53 PM
woa me too he said runnin like naruto is faster than normal one so i was like "ok."

----
op me no hab friends me not good at socializing cuz shy
whenever theres conversation i cant say anything else to keep it goin

Keep up with what your classmates like. They like a game? Try it out. That's what did in the past months.

I figured out that my classmates play this multiplayer/online game called "Mini Militia" and ever since I played with them, I kept on rekting them in matches. That's the time when they started to like me.