PDA

View Full Version : What does it mean to be " In Relationship " ?

Crixalie
03-07-2016, 11:23 AM
My girlfriend asked me this ,i said that it's about care and trust each other , but come to think about it , i don't know the answer myself , what do you think?

XxJeirinxX
03-07-2016, 11:35 AM
Being in a relationship is like having found your vocation.
You're giving effort, at the same time enjoying it with your significant other. :)

PolarisHD
03-07-2016, 11:36 AM
For me, it's when you are both in love with each other, being happy together, being there for each other, and all those cheesy stuff.

GummiBear64
03-07-2016, 11:58 AM
When you're willing to devote your entirety of your life's savings to your significant other so you can get that one thing they want instead of those ten things you need.

If y'all both worship Satan, it's a win-win though.

SpeedFreakz
03-07-2016, 12:05 PM
Waste of money...

Crixalie
03-07-2016, 12:25 PM
When you're willing to devote your entirety of your life's savings to your significant other so you can get that one thing they want instead of those ten things you need.

If y'all both worship Satan, it's a win-win though.

But i think that's being fanatic , lol.

xlightswitch
03-07-2016, 12:37 PM
Waste of time and money. :^)

Updated
03-07-2016, 12:40 PM
Wow girlfriend?

Where can u buy one?

Pimpster
03-07-2016, 12:51 PM
means you are lucky. :-)

well im not

Tweety6ird
03-07-2016, 12:54 PM
Honestly, most relationships nowadays are more of a status symbol than actually caring for the other person, which is what a relationship should be; caring, loving, and supporting someone regardless of what others may think about them.

Ceyx_GrowT
03-07-2016, 02:09 PM
Wow girlfriend?

Where can u buy one?
Hmmm... I saw someone who's selling one for 20 WLs.

l0l
03-07-2016, 04:23 PM
Wow girlfriend?

Where can u buy one?

I heard there will be discounts on march 8th, but generally look in overpopulated trade worlds :cool:

Mutch
03-07-2016, 04:42 PM
You have found a person you love and you're devoted to her/him. And endless trip of LOVE!

iStolen
03-07-2016, 07:28 PM
Waste of money...

...Speed, you need to understand 'love'. I understand a person rejected you I-know-where.

Tohru
03-07-2016, 07:31 PM
My girlfriend asked me this ,i said that it's about care and trust each other , but come to think about it , i don't know the answer myself , what do you think?

Being in a relationship is to trust and care for each other, but it is also a connection between you and the other person(s) involved. It establishes a familiarized atmosphere when you encounter each other, and you feel like you are closer to them in terms of knowing the person in your relationship. Well, that's my answer.

A relationship can mean a friendship, an enemy, etc.

ParkourDevil
03-07-2016, 07:36 PM
I don't want a relationship with anyone. Waste of time

Tohru
03-07-2016, 07:45 PM

You're not the only one. Excluding friends.

Liammagoo
03-07-2016, 09:42 PM
When both sides of the coin are willing to give up what they own to make the other person happy, even at their own expense.
I'm about halfway there, but things are going down fast.

Eximius
03-07-2016, 09:55 PM

People tend to say, "What you put in the cake is what you get out." It is supposed to refer t the fact that you need to put your best effort into it, show compassion and at least like a person. That is a relationship, in an intimate way, I'd assume you are asking.

Metalwire
03-07-2016, 09:59 PM
Relationship doesn't always refer to Boyfriend and girlfriend it can also be a Best friend relationship. The way I see it, Being in a relationship refers to being connected with the person you reside with although they may have different attributes/qualities both of you share the ideal of being there for each other. Relationships cannot always last,but as humans we must treat each other with respect, Although everyone may be different racially, Beliefs. We are all people that came from earth. In Truth We should all hold a relationship with us internally and externally as well.

Eviil
03-07-2016, 10:05 PM

You don't understand anything poopyface. I can say that the 3 years I've been with this special girl has been possibly best 3 years of my life. You don't know the feeling san~ You gotta go and try it someday bro :whistling:

Hippohello2
03-07-2016, 11:11 PM
it means she loves you, and you love her
or she is giving you the hint that her body is ready ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sk8ter
03-07-2016, 11:45 PM
It means you update your Facebook status to "in a relationship" and talk about things you'll never do. Honestly, those middle school relationships are just another way to get yourself a reputation.

Crixalie
03-08-2016, 04:38 AM

You're not the only one. Excluding friends.

Relationship doesn't always refer to Boyfriend and girlfriend it can also be a Best friend relationship. The way I see it, Being in a relationship refers to being connected with the person you reside with although they may have different attributes/qualities both of you share the ideal of being there for each other. Relationships cannot always last,but as humans we must treat each other with respect, Although everyone may be different racially, Beliefs. We are all people that came from earth. In Truth We should all hold a relationship with us internally and externally as well.

I'm referring to boyfriend & girlfriend .
it's not a waste of time , i'm enjoying our time together , i'm glad that i get to know her and can be 'in relationship' with her, well that's what love meant to be anyway. You should try it out
That aside , sooner or later , you will have to marry this waste of time , lmao.

iLaku
03-08-2016, 05:04 AM

I'd say, Love is putting someone else's needs before yours.