PDA

View Full Version : Should I be more emotional?

Aunos
03-07-2016, 01:17 PM
My whole life, I was never really emotional much. I was the type of guy who shows my love in a different way, like thought material objects or favors. Yes, I do become happy and sad, I'm not like those people who has no emotions at all. (there creepy k.)

I didn't really like to be emotional too, it seems weird, awkward too. And every time I start to have feelings for someone, or start to feel a surg of emotions, I try to drown them all deep into my thoughts. And keep it down there till I forget.

But is it good to be like this? My life right now isn't helping. School is mostly a pain these days. Home used to be heaven, but slowly, that fades away. When I thought things could get worst, it just gets worst. And almost everyday I feel like my heart is always heavy. But I didn't want to let it out because I know the emotions will fall out along with it.

Nothing really makes me happy these days. I may be laughing or smiling at some stuff, but mostly it's just a mask. Nothing is the same as it used to be.

Ugh I feel sick just writing this thread.

Lionex01
03-07-2016, 01:19 PM
iz you ok ?

xlightswitch
03-07-2016, 01:22 PM
Don't you dare grow long hair. Don't you dare colour your hair. Don't you dare wear black make-up. Don't you dare wear black clothes. Don't you dare pierce your body with metal accessories. Don't you dare listen to metal. Don't you dare cut yourself.

Don't.
You.
Dare.

Johncracker
03-07-2016, 01:24 PM
Eh just be yourself. No need to try to be more emotional if that's not who you are.

Jadeyliee.
03-07-2016, 01:30 PM
My whole life, I was never really emotional much. I was the type of guy who shows my love in a different way, like thought material objects or favors. Yes, I do become happy and sad, I'm not like those people who has no emotions at all. (there creepy k.)

I didn't really like to be emotional too, it seems weird, awkward too. And every time I start to have feelings for someone, or start to feel a surg of emotions, I try to drown them all deep into my thoughts. And keep it down there till I forget.

But is it good to be like this? My life right now isn't helping. School is mostly a pain these days. Home used to be heaven, but slowly, that fades away. When I thought things could get worst, it just gets worst. And almost everyday I feel like my heart is always heavy. But I didn't want to let it out because I know the emotions will fall out along with it.

Nothing really makes me happy these days. I may be laughing or smiling at some stuff, but mostly it's just a mask. Nothing is the same as it used to be.

Wanna be emotional? Just watch The Fault In Our Stars

Prolly
03-07-2016, 01:35 PM
Just be yourself. You're good the way you're already.
Try to stop using electronic devices. Hang out with friends. Play sports, get new interests!

All the best,
Prolly ;)

Trolled
03-07-2016, 01:40 PM
Bro, You got Bipolar Disorder? Hope not.

l0l
03-07-2016, 04:32 PM
Wanna be emotional? Just watch The Fault In Our Stars

I watched it, and read the book, since our school education required it. Never understood why more than 3/4 of the class were sobbing full power, drowning in oceans of tears and ripping hair from their head, screaming "WHY?!" all the time, all while I was laughing at the fact that in the movie it sounded like she was laughing rather than crying.

Now this caused me to question, am I normal?

Mutch
03-07-2016, 04:38 PM
When you're at the bottom, you need a way up. Speak to someone. I know life can be piss sometimes, but you'll work it out.
My IGN is Mutch, and I'm online quite often. If you get any issue, msg me, and we can talk it trought :)

iWei
03-07-2016, 04:48 PM
Well just to say, if good **** happens, I feel happy,but after a while it fades away,but if bad **** happened,I pretty much just push it to the back and forget about it,like RL and IG

Tempting
03-07-2016, 08:39 PM

I'm pretty similar. I mostly just get excited, suprised, or displeased, not so much happy and sad. The difference is that I'm happy with myself. Even if you're pretty pessimistic, if you accept that you're a pessimist or someone that doesn't have much emotion, then you should feel better about yourself.

Hippohello2
03-07-2016, 11:08 PM

I am the same. but really it just depends on who im with. I don't get nervous when im with a girl I like, I find it impossible to cry unless im going through PHYSICAL pain, like a LOT (well there is an exception. I cut my thumb in almost two in sixth grade and i didn't shed a tear, well the saw (it was a scroll saw) hurt like hell, but I don't shed tears when im in public. I feel weak when I do) when I get punched in a fight, i didn't feel it. I'm nowhere near invincible (even though there is a disease where you cant feel pain at all, it is both good and bad) I don't like talking about how I feel towards anyone/anything and i just dig the emotions deep in a chest in my head where i keep them and decide what to do with them.

Eviil
03-07-2016, 11:10 PM
Push your emotions to a bottomless pit like me and let some escape when you feel the need.

Metalwire
03-07-2016, 11:17 PM

One can hide their emotions,but by hiding it will you be regretful. This is who you are if you feel comfortable being the way you are. Do not change it. This is you. This is what make you special.

Wetfinger42
03-07-2016, 11:31 PM
Hey! were not creepy

Sk8ter
03-07-2016, 11:32 PM
You're having a man period. Give it a few days or maybe a few weeks. It helps if you get busy like with a job or a hobby.

JOSHIE63
03-08-2016, 01:08 AM
Avoid this guy at schools.

But in reality, reference in trust of the forums is futile —infantile methods of vacuous correction — so why bother?

Simplify_
03-08-2016, 04:11 AM
Fake it, no one will suspect a thing.