PDA

View Full Version : A friend that I didn't see from 2 years [STORY]

SFM2025
03-07-2016, 05:13 PM
The last time I saw him was in 2014.. I met him in 2010 (I was 10 years old, he was 9 years old) beside a grocery store. I was riding my bike there when he came to me and said he wants to try it. I gave him to try it and this is how we met. Anyway, I didn't see him from 2 years. His father has a car renting shop beside the grocery store and sometimes his son (my friend) comes there and we play together (because the shop is not very far from my house) and sometimes he comes to my house.

I kept seeing him like 3-4 times a week until 2012 where we fought and thus resulting in us not talking to each other for 2 years (2012-2014) but I always kept seeing him in his father's shop and in 2014 (In his father's shop) I said to him sorry for what I did (because I was the one who started the fight) and after that I saw him for 1 more day after the day I said sorry to him and then I didn't see him from 2014 until now.

His father always comes to his shop (last time was this year, 2016) (also the shop is not very far away from my house, 80 meters probably) and I'm shy to ask him (his father) where is your son (my friend). So should I do it? I need suggestions on what to say to his father... But what if he was dead?

I know it was my mistake that I didn't ask him for his phone number in 2014 lol...

Don't hate lol

UPDATE:
I didn't see his father from like 3 months now... Any suggestions?

SFM2025
03-07-2016, 06:55 PM
I knew this won't get any reply lol

ElectroDream
03-07-2016, 07:22 PM
I'd go for it, but ask him softly because that might've hurt his feelings if his son was dead.

You reminded me of my own story, of my own neighbour. We'd play bicycles together on the holidays, and one day they moved without my notice. .-.

The end.