PDA

View Full Version : WHY IS LIFE SO PAINFUL

Liammagoo
03-07-2016, 09:23 PM
Seriously, I've had straight depression for the past 2 weeks due to friction at school bringing me down overtime. It involves the following:
Not being friends with people
Not receiving any compassion or care
Getting the short end of the stick
Etc etc other crap reasons that bring me down.

help
im honestly close to secluding myself from all social life and all my 'friends' for the rest of my time at school because of how little they care

ArmanBzc
03-07-2016, 09:26 PM
I'm not going to say anything because I am horrible at helping people.
Just, I hope you will be okay soon.

Metalwire
03-07-2016, 09:29 PM
Seriously, I've had straight depression for the past 2 weeks due to friction at school bringing me down overtime. It involves the following:

help
im honestly close to secluding myself from all social life and all my 'friends' for the rest of my time at school because of how little they care
You may think that no one cares,but to be truthful I do Care. I want you to be as successful their may be times that we feel useless and have the alignment of depression in a matter of seconds, But believe me when I tell you that their are people who do care and you may not know it. I don't want you to feel depressed. I want you to keep going whether or not the negativity around you isolates you in the darkness You must always find away to escape it and become to surpass your own Limitations. I believe that you will get out of this mood,and I know that you will become you

Liammagoo
03-07-2016, 09:32 PM
You may think that no one cares,but to be truthful I do Care. I want you to be as successful their may be times that we feel useless and have the alignment of depression in a matter of seconds, But believe me when I tell you that their are people who do care and you may not know it. I don't want you to feel depressed. I want you to keep going whether or not the negativity around you isolates you in the darkness You must always find away to escape it and become to surpass your own Limitations. I believe that you will get out of this mood,and I know that you will become you

-not being depressed is a hard thing when everything around you wants you pretty much dead in terms of luck

Tohru
03-07-2016, 09:33 PM
I know how you feel. This happens to me sometimes too.

Metalwire
03-07-2016, 09:34 PM
-not being depressed is a hard thing when everything around you wants you pretty much dead in terms of luck
Luck is only compressed to the minds of limited People. You can get out of the situation,but only you can make the choices that affect the future. Depression is but a Time of desperation for those who need help,and I am that help

Mutch
03-07-2016, 09:38 PM
You know, that's life. It's going to knock you down and you have to climb back up again.
I hope you can find a solution to your problems.
Msg in-game or pm me on the forum if you need any help!
Good luck!

Liammagoo
03-07-2016, 09:51 PM
Real advice: stop being so edgy :^)
If you think like an emotional preteen, you're going to act like one.

laws this is true, although it's not in a 'preteen' way.

Sk8ter
03-07-2016, 09:52 PM
Temporary mood swings dude, this is called a man period. You haven't even experienced anything painful or tragic recently, have you? If you have then I'm sorry that you have to go through it. Really, not being noticed by your friends sucks, but look on the bright side: you have less reasons to get bad grades. Think about how much pain others feel due to deceased loved ones or getting in trouble. You just haven't been getting much attention from the people at school. Things will get better cuz that's just how life is, that down in the dumps feeling is only temporary. There was this one quote I heard at church that said something about being in a cave and experiencing darkness (pain and tragedy) and then coming out of the cave to see all the light and that's when things get better. You're being an out-of-touch-with-reality dude right now, things will get better. Go to church or something, that helps.

holaloh
03-07-2016, 10:02 PM
:gives a hug::hug:

Hippohello2
03-07-2016, 10:45 PM

help

I feel you. Some of my teachers are very unprofessional and giving me after school detentions for NOTHING whilst she is getting cursed out by some other kid and no punishment gets dished out to him. now my parents see me as a criminal because of how that ONE teacher sees me. Its straight bs. But i don't dwell on my problems for more than a day, lowers my stress level and keeps me from breaking stuff.

Eviil
03-07-2016, 10:49 PM
I think that everyone here can relate to what you're dealing with-we all have to face those times in our life. About no friends, try making some friends then...even if they're just forums/growtopia friends. One is always better than none. :hug:

Tempting
03-07-2016, 11:39 PM
Friends aren't important if the friends you make are "friends". If you're not a cynical, and arrogant person, then someone'll probably be your friend. If not, then just like me, you will be your best friend. As for the depression, if you're honestly happy with who you are, then there's no reason to dislike yourself. For the schoolwork, you could just spend some time only on school in order to understand the material, and that could make it less stressful.

Simplify_
03-08-2016, 04:01 AM

If they want you dead, (then do the opposite) rub it in their faces that you're alive. It will piss them off that you don't care.

Actually, don't rub it in their faces ._. Just your presence will annoy the people. I'm gonna quote this great song called gives you hell

When you see my face, hope it gives you hell lolz, remember to slay these hoes

Prolegger
03-08-2016, 04:06 AM
When you have a hard time just think about other people out there that have a worst life that yours its help sometime ..works for me..

BudderMeow
03-08-2016, 04:14 AM
Coincidentally, all the reasons why you listed are the same ways how I have depression, but I had it for well over 2 years, so I know how you feel; you're not alone.

Anyways, I hope you feel better soon.

MagestyGT
03-08-2016, 04:16 AM

Preach it, brother

syrup
03-08-2016, 04:34 AM
it's always a good idea to have at least a couple friends, even it means just having a few good friends, people have a natural tendency to belong to a place, make some friends, join a group chat, watch anime with them on skype, suck their toes

Aunos
03-08-2016, 04:41 AM
Life is always a pain.

Tiffanytann
03-08-2016, 04:42 AM

help

Don't worry your just stress try to relax man.
Normally symptoms like this are stress people