PDA

View Full Version : What do you miss?

Polar
03-08-2016, 03:56 PM
I miss the finnish summer. Walking in town getting soaking wet by rain like a waterfall. I miss getting my hoodie wet and walking in the all black and white town where i live in. Now everything's just white and hurting my eyes.

No i'm not an emo, haha, i also miss the sunny and colourful days which i spend at the beach with my friends :3

What do you miss currently?

Mutch
03-08-2016, 03:58 PM
I live in Sweden, I wish for the exact same thing!

Polar
03-08-2016, 04:03 PM
I live in Sweden, I wish for the exact same thing!

hahah, cool

Zyfens
03-08-2016, 04:04 PM
I live in Estonia and I miss the same things :crazy:

AngelicVoice
03-08-2016, 04:09 PM
Imissmybirdwhowas6yearswithmeandmydadgaveditawayto mymomsfriendandshesoldiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt D:
:cry::cry::cry:

(remembering of my bird) :

in summer when i was young, he was on my head, i gave my mom icecream and i didn't notice bird was on my head,
sooo the bird flew away O_O'' i runned to catch him *ugh*
i cried. i searched. thennnnn ended up by a house (yes i knocked every door for my lost bird)
and in that house, a man catched my bird. and
my mom said ''THIS IS YOUR BIRD''
i said.. No he isn't that other is my bird..
my mom didn't listen so we had a another bird..
then i said, i'm going to get my real bird,
we bringed the bird back.
and i got my bird back c:

and then... yeah that first line.. :c

now i have a new one 2 years :panic:

Brombones
03-08-2016, 04:15 PM
I miss Growtopia's original values, before it became all this regulation crap. It used to be the purest sandbox out there. Now there's a significant advantage if you pay, restrictive updates, hacking epidemics, a demeaning and sarcastic support team, and no conceivable way to achieve the highest wealth anymore with the current rules in place. I miss playing growtopia.

Polar
03-08-2016, 04:15 PM
Imissmybirdwhowas6yearswithmeandmydadgaveditawayto mymomsfriendandshesoldiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt D:
:cry::cry::cry:

(remembering of my bird) :

in summer when i was young, he was on my head, i gave my mom icecream and i didn't notice bird was on my head,
sooo the bird flew away O_O'' i runned to catch him *ugh*
i cried. i searched. thennnnn ended up by a house (yes i knocked every door for my lost bird)
and in that house, a man catched my bird. and
my mom said ''THIS IS YOUR BIRD''
i said.. No he isn't that other is my bird..
my mom didn't listen so we had a another bird..
then i said, i'm going to get my real bird,
we bringed the bird back.
and i got my bird back c:

and then... yeah that first line.. :c

now i have a new one 2 years :panic:

sad story ;(

AngelicVoice
03-08-2016, 04:27 PM
i know..
can't forget that summer though.. lol
but i'm fine my bird sleeps in my room xD

VendLolx
03-08-2016, 04:29 PM
I miss the finnish summer. Walking in town getting soaking wet by rain like a waterfall. I miss getting my hoodie wet and walking in the all black and white town where i live in. Now everything's just white and hurting my eyes.

No i'm not an emo, haha, i also miss the sunny and colourful days which i spend at the beach with my friends :3

I miss the Finnish summer too.

l0l
03-08-2016, 05:27 PM
I miss the winter break in Moscow. Really, REALLY do. Just being outside, walking in the fountain of yellow light produced by cheap street lamps. My friend and I are going on a "pilgrimage", so to say, to a local fellow who could get us alcohol for a reasonable price without any legal formalities. Meanwhile everyone is at home, celebrating new year, filling their plates with some crappy salad and drinking champagne and vodka. The atmosphere of festivity and friendliness is floating in the air, as though everyone had become a small child once again, for a short while.

Its all different now. Cloudy, gray sky pressing onto the depressing, nondescript city, making you want to go to sleep and never wake up. Dirty islands of snow and brown puddles everywhere, as a result of the so anticipated "spring".

I wish i could go back in time :(

Shadin Siddique
03-08-2016, 06:13 PM
I miss a lot of things. Sadly, time only walks forward and not where we stopped. At the past, I had so much fun. When I was a kid, my parents made huge surprises for me and I had loving friends. Day by day when I grow up I still see my same parents sit with me and eat together. Those memories that don't cherish are our bestest and the worst experience.

Every single day I enjoy, sometimes it's a living hell but I still manage to get out of that by my positiviness and happiness. I miss my friends who walked away against me, who don't really remember me and my most beautiful memories of the past. Be it yesterday or decades back!

Then again, time won't come back. Life is short, enjoy while you can guys! :hug:

CodeSky
03-08-2016, 07:50 PM

Moi

Ma Viro , I miss same things