PDA

View Full Version : Woo!Solar Eclipse!

ImAPogo
03-08-2016, 10:03 PM
Wooo,today,every country that is near with that Indonesia,Malaysia,Thailand and some other one will have a solar eclipse.

It will be my first time seeing one.

Currently it's 6 am so the sun wont rise yet.

I hope I can see one

And imma wear black sunglasses or imma be blind.

ElectroDream
03-08-2016, 10:10 PM
I've been up since 2 AM so I won't miss this solar eclipse thing. Too bad in my province, it's not a full eclipse. Location problems...

Do I need to wear sunglasses to see? Or just bare eyes?
Edit: oh ok, sunglasses. Anything else?

ImAPogo
03-08-2016, 10:14 PM
I've been up since 2 AM so I won't miss this solar eclipse thing. Too bad in my province, it's not a full eclipse. Location problems...

Yes,just tell anyone that wants to see the solar eclipse with you to wear sunglasses or they'll be blind too.

ElectroDream
03-08-2016, 10:15 PM
Yes,just tell anyone that wants to see the solar eclipse with you to wear sunglasses or they'll be blind too.

My whole family is a night owl, they won't even notice that I'm upstairs. :p

Let me charge my camera...

Evets1
03-08-2016, 10:17 PM
AMERICA PLS. ;-;

Tohru
03-08-2016, 10:23 PM
@Evets: One will occur on March 9th. Not sure what time.
@Thread: Sunglasses may not be safe. They are for looking in the other things, instead of looking directly. Plus, a solar eclipse only lasts a few seconds/minutes. So, the moon might uncover the sun and damage your eyes, so I suggest solar viewing lenses (better).

Evets1
03-08-2016, 10:25 PM
@Evets: One will occur on March 9th. Not sure what time.
@Thread: Sunglasses may not be safe. They are for looking in the other things, instead of looking directly. Plus, a solar eclipse only lasts a few seconds/minutes. So, the moon might uncover the sun and damage your eyes, so I suggest solar viewing lenses (better).

I know when it is. Just stating the fact this isn't visible in america. :p

Also, there's some more info on the eclipse here. (http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/solar/2016-march-9)

ArmanBzc
03-08-2016, 10:26 PM
Last year there was a slower eclipse in Europe (including Turkey) but that day was cloudy. So I didn't see anything. My luck #GOALS

Tohru
03-08-2016, 10:31 PM
It was a lunar eclipse, wasn't it? It was cloudy over here too so we didn't see a thing. :/ I was looking forward to my second eclipse (the other one I didn't know what it was, but I saw it happen when I was young).

ambiguster
03-08-2016, 10:33 PM
And imma wear black sunglasses or imma be blind.

U need UV sunglasses, not just regular Ray-ban Shades..

Its doesn't effect the Eclipse UV sunlight. Still you could blind yourslef
when your using normal sunglasses :prophet:

Aunos
03-08-2016, 10:39 PM
My friend said the solar eclipse will be around 7:18-10 something am. (Phil time)

legonerd
03-08-2016, 10:53 PM
Wait us will get it?

ElectroDream
03-08-2016, 10:54 PM
U need UV sunglasses, not just regular Ray-ban Shades..

Its doesn't effect the Eclipse UV sunlight. Still you could blind yourslef
when your using normal sunglasses :prophet:

Oops.

Pfft, I'll just see it from my camera I'll put outside. #indoorsftw

Edit: omg i just realised that when I woke up (2 AM) it was storming heavy. Aaaaa. I'll leave an update later.

ImAPogo
03-08-2016, 11:07 PM
Aw...so can't use my sunglasses?

Can I use a camera?

Evets1
03-08-2016, 11:22 PM
Eclipse going on right now. Heyo!

Those who can see it are lucky. I can't see it ;_;

Devilrule
03-08-2016, 11:25 PM

Same, Electro. My province is not a full solar eclipse too! Because i'm in Jakarta.http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/memes/troll-face-meme-smiley-emoticon.gif