PDA

View Full Version : Nancy Reagan has passed :(

Tohru
03-08-2016, 10:28 PM
Nancy Reagan was a former First Lady of the US President Ronald Reagan.

She spoke out against drug abuse and addicts, addressing the nation in its problems. She was an amazing woman who devoted her time for the people, looked after them, and understood problems that even her husband couldn't figure out.

She pressed speeches, gave interviews with newspapers, and created a nationwide event to stop drug use. She was the First Lady to ever discuss about drugs, and she always assisted her husband in politics and other personal events. In her last years, she still spoke, and participated in political events.

I don't know when or how she died (probably old age), but she is truly an inspiration. At school, we have to put the flags up at half-mass to honor her abilities, love, and personality.

P.S. I know some of you aren't from America, so ignore this if you want.

Tonsy
03-08-2016, 10:32 PM
Nancy Reagan was a former First Lady of the US President Ronald Reagan.

She spoke out against drug abuse and addicts, addressing the nation in its problems. She was an amazing woman who devoted her time for the people, looked after them, and understood problems that even her husband couldn't figure out.

She pressed speeches, gave interviews with newspapers, and created a nationwide event to stop drug use. She was the First Lady to ever discuss about drugs, and she always assisted her husband in politics and other personal events. In her last years, she still spoke, and participated in political events.

I don't know when or how she died (probably old age), but she is truly an inspiration. At school, we have to put the flags up at half-mass to honor her abilities, love, and personality.

P.S. I know some of you aren't from America, so ignore this if you want.

May God bless her soul.

Don't start a religion debate here pls

galixiesgt
03-08-2016, 10:57 PM
sorry for her loss thats sad :/

Polar
03-08-2016, 10:58 PM
Rest in Peace, even though i first had no idea who she was... Thanks for telling tho

Boomer
03-09-2016, 12:27 AM
Died on Sunday of heart failure. Was 94.

abt79
03-09-2016, 01:42 AM
RIP
:cry::cry: