PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump vs. North Korea

Synesthesis
03-11-2016, 03:19 AM
GUYS, just had this INSANE thought.
You all know how North Korea is like, separated from the rest of the world by its dictator and you literally can't get in or out? There are legit GUARDS and a WALL surrounding the entire area and no aircraft in the country. If you're born there, tough luck, cause you ain't going out. And now they're threatening the entire world by saying they have this newly developed nuclear bomb missile thing. Okay okay, so that's going to be AMERICA when STUPID people vote for DONALD TRUMP at the presidential election. I swear he is going to like, BOARD UP AMERICA and go tell the immigrants to never set foot on our land ever again, especially Muslims because of the entire ISIS thing. Watch out, fellow Americans, let's spend our entire life trying to escape posted guards and watching America fall to pieces as the world brings us down!:panic::panic::panic:

capnkrunch
03-11-2016, 03:20 AM
This is why, I'm just waiting for the war between them two. #trumpforprez

JOSHIE63
03-11-2016, 03:25 AM
If you read into politics at all, you would realize that:

1.) Argumentum ad populum is basically the whole presidential race in the first place.
2.) This is an opinion.

Synesthesis
03-11-2016, 03:33 AM
This is why, I'm just waiting for the war between them two. #trumpforprez

LOL YEAHHH, waiting for war though

- - - Updated - - -

If you read into politics at all, you would realize that:

1.) Argumentum ad populum is basically the whole presidential race in the first place.
2.) This is an opinion.

So what if it's just an opinion, I'm just stating it as it is, just a friendly joke implied. Not a lot of people care about politics :\ , because if they did, Trump wouldn't be winning the presidential race right now. People are literally just voting for him because he's a joke.

Ilikecats
03-11-2016, 03:34 AM
he will start wwiii

Clarken (ciarken)
03-11-2016, 03:39 AM
This why I hate politics being discussed on the forums

Updated
03-11-2016, 06:43 AM
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

SilversoulX
03-11-2016, 07:11 AM
Yeah and even worse if they mix sodium with zenite. They'll reincarnate the hell out of Shitler and take their business to Mars since the Earth is destroyed.

grapezzzz19
03-11-2016, 11:10 AM
Yeah and even worse if they mix sodium with zenite. They'll reincarnate the hell out of Shitler and take their business to Mars since the Earth is destroyed.

time to buy some sodium and zenite packets.

Synesthesis
03-11-2016, 01:03 PM
he will start wwiii

We believe that right now is already the world war III is already started with ISIS. Trump will legit start like, World War 4.

Tempting
03-11-2016, 01:37 PM
LOL YEAHHH, waiting for war though

- - - Updated - - -

So what if it's just an opinion, I'm just stating it as it is, just a friendly joke implied. Not a lot of people care about politics :\ , because if they did, Trump wouldn't be winning the presidential race right now. People are literally just voting for him because he's a joke.

I don't think my country going to war is a 'friendly joke'. I actually care about being alive, and not having to worry about possibly getting bombed.

Hippohello2
03-11-2016, 10:58 PM
GUYS, just had this INSANE thought.
You all know how North Korea is like, separated from the rest of the world by its dictator and you literally can't get in or out? There are legit GUARDS and a WALL surrounding the entire area and no aircraft in the country. If you're born there, tough luck, cause you ain't going out. And now they're threatening the entire world by saying they have this newly developed nuclear bomb missile thing. Okay okay, so that's going to be AMERICA when STUPID people vote for DONALD TRUMP at the presidential election. I swear he is going to like, BOARD UP AMERICA and go tell the immigrants to never set foot on our land ever again, especially Muslims because of the entire ISIS thing. Watch out, fellow Americans, let's spend our entire life trying to escape posted guards and watching America fall to pieces as the world brings us down!:panic::panic::panic:
while we are focusing on north korea, isis will be whopping us. and when we take our eyes off of north korea and go to isis, north korea bombs us with nukes. its not going to be fun. and synesthesis, world war is when THE WHOLE WORLD is at war. NOT A COUNTRY AND A TERRORIST GROUP.

Anton0202
03-11-2016, 11:13 PM
China... China China

Synesthesis
03-11-2016, 11:20 PM
I don't think my country going to war is a 'friendly joke'. I actually care about being alive, and not having to worry about possibly getting bombed.

You really think about those things? wow.........
i'm sorry? If you meant the usa, i live there too, and i'm not worried

ImAPogo
03-11-2016, 11:21 PM
So what will happen?

Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un go to the top of the white house and fight dramatically?

voidgaming
03-12-2016, 03:41 AM
So what will happen?

Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un go to the top of the white house and fight dramatically?

Nah,They bring 1000++ citizens to fight ( and pay them) if trump losses,he might land a nuclear bomb on korea.

|ThyLuigi|
03-12-2016, 07:15 AM
China... China China
Don't worry — they LOVE trump in China!

Invest
03-12-2016, 07:26 AM
Donald Trump will use his toupee to vaporize the people of North Korea and use his special spray tan attack to blind all of ISIS.

"I am donald trump, and i approve this message."