PDA

View Full Version : Geometry Dash

ImAPogo
03-11-2016, 12:07 PM
Anyone here plays Geometry Dash?

Its a very gooooooood game with goooooooooooooood musics.
And of course good levels and player-made levels.

If you guys want you guys can try my level Morph After Morph

:panic:

Btw my GD ign is TheEpicPogo.

Well actually I made this thread so you guys can share your levels,talking about GD or just asking people to follow you :panic:

iKai
03-11-2016, 12:08 PM
I think I downloaded it once but it crashes right after I open everytime so I deleted it.
But I watch people play and rage at it tho :crazy:

Zebolt
03-11-2016, 12:21 PM
That game make us have to patience and concentrate to the cube who always going and never stop, we just tap tap and tap do make it jump and much area's who have much traps transparent and they have much block dissapear but we could going to that block. Those games have much of cool music in there i was love the music of "Hexagon Force" which is the best song i heard. So much spikes there but we need to keep concentrate and focus to the cube or not we died :/! Last i played it was at a few months ago like 2-3 months, yeah but now "RobTop" make new games as like "Geometry Dash" but whit last name "MeltDown" only 3 area's in there but in this game you need to find all the keys to get all the coins. "Geometry Dash MeltDown" has born. I was searching of the full version in many application which mean is application not full version be full version. When i found it i was downloaded and BOOM nothing to do because RobTop didn't make any area's unless only 3 area's(my friend told me like that) so yeah, you guys should to try the MeltDown series even only 3 area's because all of 3 this giving much dangerous side. Good luck :D

CoryT
03-11-2016, 12:30 PM
I play GD ... but i dont really feel like playing right now