PDA

View Full Version : OMG HELP CUZ HEART ATTACK

Updated
03-12-2016, 10:33 AM
I WAS TROLLING MY CLASSMATE
I'M TRYING TO FAKE THAT IM MAD WHILE ON CHAT
SHE TOLD ME THAT OUR FRIEND IS CURRENTLY HAVIN A HEART ATTACK AND THAT SHE HAS A HOLE ON HER HEART

IDK IF THEYRE TROLLING ME BACK BUT IT SEEMS REAL

IDK WHAT TO DO

IS THIS A TROLL TOO OR FOR REAL

TheMrGrandman
03-12-2016, 11:27 AM
Well try to somehow know real it or not (Pretty helpful ryply lol:crazy:)

Updated
03-12-2016, 11:28 AM
welp

turns out to be real

damn it

SpeedFreakz
03-12-2016, 11:30 AM
I have cancer stage 10. Do you believe?

Vege
03-12-2016, 11:50 AM
welp

turns out to be real

damn it
Hmm... an interesting reaction to finding out that someone has had a heart attack.

unconscious98
03-12-2016, 12:05 PM
Is your friend okay now?

iKai
03-12-2016, 12:08 PM
Is your friend okay now?

>has a hole in heart
>having a heart attack

are u ok? :crazy:

ok then.

unconscious98
03-12-2016, 12:28 PM
>has a hole in heart
>having a heart attack

are u ok? :crazy:

ok then.

Lol I meant like,

>hospital
>sorting out the heart transplant or plugging it up at least. Hell if I know how that works :crazy:

Hippohello2
03-12-2016, 12:29 PM
I WAS TROLLING MY CLASSMATE
I'M TRYING TO FAKE THAT IM MAD WHILE ON CHAT
SHE TOLD ME THAT OUR FRIEND IS CURRENTLY HAVIN A HEART ATTACK AND THAT SHE HAS A HOLE ON HER HEART

IDK IF THEYRE TROLLING ME BACK BUT IT SEEMS REAL

IDK WHAT TO DO

IS THIS A TROLL TOO OR FOR REAL
first off, if she has a hole in her heart, how did it get there? second if it is real, shes good as dead. How the hell does that work though?

Updated
03-12-2016, 12:42 PM
first off, if she has a hole in her heart, how did it get there? second if it is real, shes good as dead. How the hell does that work though?

when she was born she probably had the hole already (not that hole on her u know)
probably when she was still a zygote then a small baby there were probably some problems with being formed

ive seen cases when theres a hole in the kidney too lel

- - - Updated - - -

wth

this is probably a troll

they said they got home alrdy from the hospital

wth

u get a heart attack and then go to the hospital and get discharged in 2hrs

ParkourDevil
03-12-2016, 01:38 PM
Heart transplant
?
i mean if she has a freaking hole in her heart, she could die at any moment
(No, not heart transplant :P. Usually things like this gets fixed when an individual is a baby, but how come it hasn't been fixed for her?)

xlightswitch
03-12-2016, 03:33 PM
The hole doesn't cut through the whole heart. A 'hole in the heart' is known as 'Ventricular Septal Defect'. It is when there is a hole in the wall that separates your left ventricle and right ventricle. It is a common birth defect. What happens is that deoxygenated blood coming from the rest of your body would pass through the hole in the ventricular septum (the wall) and would mix with the oxygenated blood in the left ventricle. The heart would then pump the blood to the rest of your body. This would cause the deoxygenated blood to be pumped to the rest of your body which, since it carries low oxygen, cannot provide sufficient oxygen to the cells in your body. People with this defect are suggested not to take part in strenous activities.

Updated
03-12-2016, 03:35 PM
The hole doesn't cut through the whole heart. A 'hole in the heart' is known as 'Ventricular Septal Defect'. It is when there is a hole in the wall that separates your left ventricle and right ventricle. It is a common birth defect. What happens is that deoxygenated blood coming from the rest of your body would pass through the hole in the ventricular septum (the wall) and would mix with the oxygenated blood in the left ventricle. The heart would then pump the blood to the rest of your body. This would cause the deoxygenated blood to be pumped to the rest of your body which, since it carries low oxygen, cannot provide sufficient oxygen to the cells in your body. People with this defect are suggested not to take part in strenous activities.

oh i was imagining this:

normal<3
heart with hole<o3
but it's actually like this then:
<%)

xlightswitch
03-12-2016, 03:39 PM
oh i was imagining this:

normal<3
heart with hole<o3
but it's actually like this then:
<%)
In my last post, I said that the deoxygenated blood mixes with the oxygenated blood. It's actually the deoxygenated blood that came from the lungs mixing with the deoxygenated blood coming from the rest of the body. Sorry 'bout that. :^)

Updated
03-12-2016, 03:45 PM
In my last post, I said that the deoxygenated blood mixes with the oxygenated blood. It's actually the deoxygenated blood that came from the lungs mixing with the deoxygenated blood coming from the rest of the body. Sorry 'bout that. :^)

nerddddddddd

xlightswitch
03-12-2016, 03:45 PM
nerddddddddd
:^( :^(

Liammagoo
03-12-2016, 07:05 PM
nerddddddddd

Part of the GCSE coursework over here involves needing to know the different parts of the heart.
I'd rather be a nerd than a McDonald's employee.

mrthadawee
03-12-2016, 07:06 PM
nerddddddddd
Would you like fries with that statement?

ArmanBzc
03-12-2016, 07:15 PM
When someone has an heart attack, he or she doesn't has the time to tell this to someone else out of his or her parents or hospital / ambulance.

GummiBear64
03-13-2016, 12:39 AM
Would you like fries with that statement?

I am not understanding the gag.