PDA

View Full Version : Food Wars.

Indicative
03-12-2016, 10:48 AM
Sign up below and we can do some RPG mission thingy. You'll start with 50 HP and 20 MP, for a Wizard-Food, you start with 30 HP and 50 MP. Every time you level up, your HP and MP increase by 5. Make sure to write your current HP and MP below your post because I won't count it for ya.

Food Name:
Skill: (Max 3 skill, you decide how many MP needed)

Your mission is to go to the city owned by the Potato King and defeat him. You start at a small house, preparing the stuff you need to bring. Good luck.

Story
Chapter I
After a long cold night the daybreak brought glimmers of warmth. The golden light softly caressed the land and ignited the birds into a chorus of melodies. Crab and Deo climb up to the top of the plate, the plate start to fly really fast, the roar of the engine like a freight train shook the ground like an earthquake. Suddenly, a bird hit the Flying Plate.

Crab and Deo fall from the plate. The world rushes by in a blur and they know the pain is coming. It goes by fast, yet slow, almost suspended. Then impact. Crab feel his bones move in a way they shouldn't, jangled. Deo fall into the bushes.

The Potato City is just in front of them. They can see a Potato coming to them, grinning lewdly, severed arm, flesh hanging like tattered rags from the shoulder, teeth filed to points, long fingernails like claws, moaning, groaning, half dragging one bloodied and ripped leg, remnants of pink spongy brains smooshed all over haggard dull grey face, empty staring eyes, drooling, marching, relentless, attack in packs.

Registered Food List
Food Name: Deodorantive Indicative ( Updated )
Skill: Blow Jab (10 mp) Hand Jab (5mp)

Food Name: Chilli Crab ( GrateNPowder )
Skill: Pincer Attack: 5MP Mantou Throw: 10MP Chili Sauce: 10MP

Food Name: Vege-table ( Vege )
Skill: Giant zucchini smack - 5MP (offensive) Healthy eating! - 10MP (healing) A carrot to the eye - 10MP (offensive)

Food Name: Squid ( Dancanban )
Skill: Tentacle wrap(a hug that prevents breathing) 2mp Sucker slap(steals 10hp and 4mp) 2mp Release the ink(temporarily stops enemy)2mp

Food Name:The Fried Squid Of Fried
Skills: Burning Tentacles(5 mp) Breath Of Fire Ink(3 mp) Da Fury Of TenTacleLism(12 mp)

FN: Burger
Skills: Crushing them between my buns, throw ketchup and forcibly eat the bitter vegetable.

Updated
03-12-2016, 11:00 AM
I'm not sure what I'm doing here, but, let's play something. You can sign up below and we can do some RPG mission thingy. You'll start with 50 HP and 20 MP, if you want to become a Wizard-Food, you start with 30 HP and 50 MP. Every time you level up, your HP and MP increase by 5.

Food Name:
Skill: (Max 3 skill, you decide how many MP needed)
Picture: (Not necessary)

Your mission is to go to the city owned by the Potato King and defeat him. You start at a small house, preparing the stuff you need to bring.

Mission I
Objective: Prepare your things

Food Name: Deodorantive Indicative
Skill: Blow Jab (10 mp needed) Hand Jab (5mp needed0
Picture: (,,)

Indicative
03-12-2016, 11:01 AM
Food Name: Deodorantive Indicative
Skill: Blow Jab (10 mp needed) Hand Jab (5mp needed0
Picture: (,,)

I know you will join, my friend. We need 1 more people and let's start the game.

GrateNPowder
03-12-2016, 11:09 AM
Chilli Crab
Pincers (Attack): 5MP
Mantou (Shot): 5MP
Sauce (Defend): 5MP

Indicative
03-12-2016, 11:19 AM
Chilli Crab
Pincers (Attack): 5MP
Mantou (Shot): 5MP
Sauce (Defend): 5MP

Okay, you're in! Now, prepare your stuff, both of you can start with a sentence or paragraph. Make sure to put your current HP and MP below your post.

Mission I
Objective: Prepare your things and go to the Flying Plate.
Enemy: None
Time: 04:00 AM

GrateNPowder
03-12-2016, 11:24 AM
Okay, you're in! Now, prepare your stuff, both of you can start with a sentence or paragraph. Make sure to put your current HP and MP below your post.

Mission I
Objective: Prepare your things and go to the Flying Plate.
Time: 04:00 AM

Chili Crab brings his Mantou and Chili Sauce and goes to the Flying Plate.
Health (HP): 50
Energy (MP): 20
Anyway, Indicative, here's my updated version of my moves:
Pincer Attack: 5MP
Mantou Throw: 5MP
Chili Sauce (it's now a healing power): 10MP

Vege
03-12-2016, 11:34 AM
I'll be a

Vege-table! I couldn't miss out on that pun.

Powers:

Giant zucchini smack - 5MP (offensive)

Healthy eating! - 10MP (healing)

A carrot to the eye - 10MP (offensive) "Carrots are good for your eyes!"

Vege-table packs up his vegetables and heads for the flying plate. He also wonders why it isn't called a flying saucer.

- 50HP

- 20MP

GrateNPowder
03-12-2016, 11:35 AM
Ahem, this pre-battle preparation is boring...
Either more people or wait for Updated...

Indicative
03-12-2016, 11:35 AM
After a long cold night the daybreak brought glimmers of warmth. The golden light softly caressed the land and ignited the birds into a chorus of melodies. Crab and Deo climb up to the top of the plate, the plate start to fly really fast, the roar of the engine like a freight train shook the ground like an earthquake. Suddenly, a bird hit the Flying Plate.

Crab and Deo fall from the plate. The world rushes by in a blur and they know the pain is coming. It goes by fast, yet slow, almost suspended. Then impact. Crab feel his bones move in a way they shouldn't, jangled. Deo fall into the bushes.

The Potato City is just in front of them. They can see a Potato coming to them, grinning lewdly, severed arm, flesh hanging like tattered rags from the shoulder, teeth filed to points, long fingernails like claws, moaning, groaning, half dragging one bloodied and ripped leg, remnants of pink spongy brains smooshed all over haggard dull grey face, empty staring eyes, drooling, marching, relentless, attack in packs.

Mission II
Objective: Kill the Potato
Enemy: Potato (Lv 2)
HP 120
MP 200
Skill: Giant Claw (MP 200)

dancanban
03-12-2016, 11:44 AM
Imma be a squid cause why not

Skills:

Tentacle wrap(a hug that prevents breathing) 2mp
Sucker slap(steals 10hp and 4mp) 2mp
Release the ink(temporarily stops enemy)2mp

Indicative
03-12-2016, 11:46 AM
I'll be a

Vege-table! I couldn't miss out on that pun.

Powers:

Giant zucchini smack - 5MP (offensive)

Healthy eating! - 10MP (healing)

A carrot to the eye - 10MP (offensive) "Carrots are good for your eyes!"

Vege-table packs up his vegetables and heads for the flying plate. He also wonders why it isn't called a flying saucer.

- 50HP

- 20MP

Imma be a squid cause why not

Skills:

Tentacle wrap(a hug that prevents breathing) 2mp
Sucker slap(steals 10hp and 4mp) 2mp
Release the ink(temporarily stops enemy)2mp

Both of you can start from Mission II.

Vege
03-12-2016, 11:47 AM
Vege-table (Vege for short) sees that he's left behind, and curses. He now has to walk the whole way to Potato city. At least he has snacks for the way.

He suddenly notices that he's been teleported in front of a potato. He instinctively slaps it with his zucchini.

HP: 50
MP: 15

dancanban
03-12-2016, 11:50 AM
Sucker slap

stats remain untouched

Indicative
03-12-2016, 11:52 AM
The battle begins.

Phase I
Vege dealt 15 damage.
Dancanban dealt 10 damage.

The Potato attacked Vege and dealt 2 damage.

HP 95
MP 200

GrateNPowder
03-12-2016, 12:04 PM
Mantou Attack!

dancanban
03-12-2016, 12:09 PM
release the ink

Indicative
03-12-2016, 12:13 PM
Phase II
Crab dealt a critical hit, 20 damage.
Dancanban stun the enemy, it didn't work.

Potato used Giant Claw on Vege, dealt 15 damage and Vege can't use any spell for the rest of the battle.

HP 75
MP 0

GrateNPowder
03-12-2016, 12:18 PM
Pincer Attack!
HP: 50
MP: 20 -5 -5
1st -5 reason: Mantou Attack (phase 2)
2nd -5 reason: Pincer Attack (I'm using it now)

Updated
03-12-2016, 12:40 PM
deodorantive indicative gets eaten by updated

meaning i resign lol kk ty

Indicative
03-12-2016, 12:41 PM
Phase III
Crab dealt 15 damage.

Potato used a normal attack, dealt 1 damage to Crab.

HP 60
MP 0

GrateNPowder
03-12-2016, 12:57 PM
Mantou Throw!
HP: 50 -1
MP: 10 - 5

Indicative
03-13-2016, 07:43 AM
Mantou Throw!
HP: 50 -1
MP: 10 - 5

Phase IV
Crab dealt 15 damage.

HP 45
MP 0

GrateNPowder
03-13-2016, 07:49 AM
Phase IV
Crab dealt 15 damage.

HP 45
MP 0

Indicative, I re-updated my skills:
Mantou Throw: 10MP
Chili Sauce: 10MP
Therefore, I use the MP Potion! (which I didn't tell you previously)
HP: 49 -1
MP: 5 +?

Indicative
03-13-2016, 07:54 AM
Indicative, I re-updated my skills:
Mantou Throw: 10MP
Chili Sauce: 10MP
Therefore, I use the MP Potion! (which I didn't tell you previously)
HP: 49 -1
MP: 5 +?

Phase V
Crab used MP Potion.

The Potato used Self-Explode. Dealt 3 damage to Crab.

BATTLE ENDED

Crab gained 10 Exp. Leveled up. (Level 2 takes 10 exp, Level 3 takes 20 exp and so on.)
Vege gained 3 Exp.
Squid gained 5 Exp.

The Potato suddenly turn into small pieces of crystals, flying to the sky. The foods look at the sky as the crystals fly and they see a hill not far from them. On the crest of the hill are several silhouettes, wolfish. Two stand almost statue-like while the others tumble about, pulling one another over. When the foremost wolf howls they all stop, drawn to join in like they have been invited to a family feast. Together they fill the still air with their "singing." I guess that's their hymn, one song, no words, just pure joy.

The foods start to walk on the street, entering the Potato City. The sun was bright and early.Its rays, like fingers stretching across the darkened sky, bring with it a new day. Gradually, the sun fills the sky with its brilliance and a warm glow.

A gust of dry wind winds through the maze of ancient houses where windows have long shattered in the weakness of their structures and rotting boards, some broken, others hanging try to cover the empty eyes of every abandoned home. Doors hang on the few threads of their hinges and groan with pain at every sway.

The foods see an abandoned house, it's located in the middle of the Potato City. The house had been abandoned in the great depression. When the land around it had become a dust bowl there had been no point in staying or trying to sell. The roof now sagged in the middle and was it not for a hole that let the pooled water escape, it would have caved in long ago. The paint that had been white was not so peeled off that it looked out of place amid the dark of rotting wood. The windows were boarded up by the family who thought they would return one day. it was a fine house in its day, but for most of its life it had only sheltered insects and the occasional bird. Even the once glossy stairs were too weak to bare weight. Inside was dank, gloomy, cold. The furniture, untouched in decades, was decaying and frayed. The floor was awash with the detritus of wildlife. The door hung loosely on its hinges and banged in the wind that gusted over the prairie. One day it will succumb to the demands of gravity; but for this empty shell stands, a monument to harsh times.

Mission III
Objective: Explore the House to find clues about the location of the Potato King

GrateNPowder
03-13-2016, 07:57 AM
Phase V
Crab used MP Potion.

The Potato used Self-Explode. Dealt 3 damage to Crab.

BATTLE ENDED

Crab gained 10 Exp. Leveled up. (Level 2 takes 10 exp, Level 3 takes 20 exp and so on.)
Vege gained 3 Exp.
Squid gained 5 Exp.

The Potato suddenly turn into small pieces of crystals, flying to the sky. The foods look at the sky as the crystals fly and they see a hill not far from them. On the crest of the hill are several silhouettes, wolfish. Two stand almost statue-like while the others tumble about, pulling one another over. When the foremost wolf howls they all stop, drawn to join in like they have been invited to a family feast. Together they fill the still air with their "singing." I guess that's their hymn, one song, no words, just pure joy.

The foods start to walk on the street, entering the Potato City. The sun was bright and early.Its rays, like fingers stretching across the darkened sky, bring with it a new day. Gradually, the sun fills the sky with its brilliance and a warm glow.

A gust of dry wind winds through the maze of ancient houses where windows have long shattered in the weakness of their structures and rotting boards, some broken, others hanging try to cover the empty eyes of every abandoned home. Doors hang on the few threads of their hinges and groan with pain at every sway.

The foods see an abandoned house, it's located in the middle of the Potato City. The house had been abandoned in the great depression. When the land around it had become a dust bowl there had been no point in staying or trying to sell. The roof now sagged in the middle and was it not for a hole that let the pooled water escape, it would have caved in long ago. The paint that had been white was not so peeled off that it looked out of place amid the dark of rotting wood. The windows were boarded up by the family who thought they would return one day. it was a fine house in its day, but for most of its life it had only sheltered insects and the occasional bird. Even the once glossy stairs were too weak to bare weight. Inside was dank, gloomy, cold. The furniture, untouched in decades, was decaying and frayed. The floor was awash with the detritus of wildlife. The door hung loosely on its hinges and banged in the wind that gusted over the prairie. One day it will succumb to the demands of gravity; but for this empty shell stands, a monument to harsh times.

Mission III
Objective: Explore the House to find clues about the location of the Potato King

Map! I think we'll be joined with Indicative's food, which is possibly an explorer!

Indicative
03-13-2016, 07:59 AM
Map! I think we'll be joined with Indicative's food, which is possibly an explorer!

Crab found a small key located under the vase.

GrateNPowder
03-13-2016, 08:00 AM
Crab found a small key located under the vase.

Oh, nuts! Nevermind, I'll find a- CHEST! *opens chest with key*

Indicative
03-13-2016, 08:05 AM
Oh, nuts! Nevermind, I'll find a- CHEST! *opens chest with key*

The chest seems to be empty. The other foods disappear in the dark. It's time for Crab to save the world, alone.

/me sell cheeseburgers 1/wl

A merchant is selling cheeseburger in the plaza.

genpasaporte922
03-13-2016, 08:15 AM
I would start at 50 HP and 20 MP.

FN: Burger
Skills: Crushing them between my buns, throw ketchup and forcibly eat the bitter vegetable.

- - - Updated - - -

The chest seems to be empty. The other foods disappear in the dark. It's time for Crab to save the world, alone.

A merchant is selling cheeseburger in the plaza.

I need my twin! PLEASE I BUY IT FOR 6362772838 DLS

ImAPogo
03-13-2016, 08:25 AM
Me want to join

Food Name:The Fried Squid Of Fried

Skills:

Burning Tentacles(5 mp)

Breath Of Fire Ink(3 mp)

Da Fury Of TenTacleLism(12 mp)

GrateNPowder
03-13-2016, 08:31 AM
- Chest empty
- Crab's alone
- Bought a Cheeseburger to join my team (I forgotten to tell you that I brought my Mantou Wallet of money)
- (better) Squid joins Crab and Burger

Indicative
03-13-2016, 10:15 AM
There's an old man inside a small room in the house. The man is a human. The foods decide to check the man who is sitting on a wooden chair. He open his eyes and almost bite the foods.

Mission: Defeat the man

Enemy: Potato Grandpa
HP ??? / ???
MP 4000 / 4000
Skill :
- Flame Thrower ( 150 MP )
- Death Sentence ( 0 MP )
- Shadow Flare ( 250 MP )
- Scarmiglione Zombie ( 1000 MP )

ImAPogo
03-13-2016, 10:48 AM
De Squid Will Beat The Krap Put Of De Botatos

BREATH OF FIRE INK!!!

-3mp

Indicative
03-13-2016, 10:56 AM
De Squid Will Beat The Krap Put Of De Botatos

BREATH OF FIRE INK!!!

-3mp

Pogo is blessed with the power of Food, MAX Stat increased to 9999 for one battle.

Pogo dealt 15 damage to Grandpa.

Grandpa summoned a Scarmiglione Zombie.

HP ??? / ???
MP 3000 / 4000
Skill :

Enemy: Scarmiglione Zombie
HP 1250 / 1250
MP 200 / 200
Skill :
- Smoke ( 30 MP )
- Heal ++ ( 150 MP )
- Self-Destruct ( 850 MP )

ImAPogo
03-13-2016, 11:02 AM
I hate Botatos......so

Burning Tentacles on Potato Grandpa!!

-5mp

Indicative
03-13-2016, 11:04 AM
I hate Botatos......so

Burning Tentacles on Potato Grandpa!!

-5mp

Pogo dealt 800 damage.

Grandpa used Shadow Flare, dealt 200 damage.
Scarmiglione Zombie used Smoke, Pogo's defense is down.

HP 11191 / 12000
MP 3000 / 4000
Skill :

Enemy: Scarmiglione Zombie
HP 1250 / 1250
MP 200 / 200
Skill :