PDA

View Full Version : I plan on streaming.

Festivity
03-12-2016, 12:26 PM
I plan on streaming, do you guys have any tips? I am really bad at doing these kinds of stuff, I suck at talking, and I'm very shy ;-;

Eximius
03-12-2016, 12:32 PM
I plan on streaming, do you guys have any tips? I am really bad at doing these kinds of stuff, I suck at talking, and I'm very shy ;-;

Just be yourself and have fun, this might break that barrier of being shy. Don't worry about what other people think - if they like you, they stay.

Hippohello2
03-12-2016, 12:35 PM
don't give out your address, don't act like a squeaker, dress up nice, don't give out your phone number for ANYTHING, and don't give into the audience. twitch is where trolls love attacking the weak, don't look like you are distressed, and whatever they say in chat, ignore them.

Festivity
03-12-2016, 12:42 PM
don't give out your address, don't act like a squeaker, dress up nice, don't give out your phone number for ANYTHING, and don't give into the audience. twitch is where trolls love attacking the weak, don't look like you are distressed, and whatever they say in chat, ignore them.

I never give out addresses. My voice is high pitch, I don't plan on using facecams (I do plan on using FaceRig though).

- - - Updated - - -

Just be yourself and have fun, this might break that barrier of being shy. Don't worry about what other people think - if they like you, they stay.

Thanks, I think I will stream some CS:GO, TF2, and some Half Life 2 soon xD