PDA

View Full Version : greetings for all clash royales players

Sebastian Elson Gunawan
03-13-2016, 12:21 PM
1. I am asking all clash royales players what is the best epic/rare cards,why do you like them
2. What is your tactics when battle

And can somebody join my clan (British United),this is my new clan that I made,and I need some people to join
I need some guide about tactics lel

Thx all

SpeedFreakz
03-13-2016, 12:31 PM
Best epic card is dragon, musketeer (it is!?!?) and Prince....

Aunos
03-13-2016, 12:40 PM
There's already a GT clan. It's called GT Discord Clan.

Even if the card is epic or rare, it doesn't mean it's strong or good. Usually a healthy mix of common, rare and epic and bring the best wins. My favorite cards are the spear goblin, musketeer and witch. There all really useful and good at doing mass damage.

Tactics? There's many simple tactics that you can use. (History is my favorite, that's were I learn many battle tactics ;) )

1. Blitzkrieg
-Usually done at the start of the game, you wait for your elixir to reach full and spam all the troops in one side.

2. Misdirection
- Send a small amount of troops in one side, best if it costed you within 1-3 elixir only. Wait for them to send in a bigger pack of troops to defend his tower then full force flank the other side. He'll be caught in surprise and won't have enough elixir or troops to counter.

3.wait for it
-this can be a it harder because it requires you to remember or estimate how much elixir your enemy has, and also what cards he has in his deck. Usually just keep counting how much he has left. Add one elixir every 3 seconds and minus when he sends troops. Wait for a time when you estimated he that he has 1-2 elixir left (if your sure with your counting) then attack his towers. He wouldn't have enough elixir to defend. Another is to know what cards he has in his deck. Imagine if you had the skeleton army, but he keeps destroying them all with arrows. So wait for him to use his arrows and send in the skeleton army, that way he couldn't counter it with his arrows.

Kk I just gave away my tactics.

Also, I just made up the names except the first one.

CooLoRenzo
03-13-2016, 12:45 PM
Best epic card for me are the Prince and Freeze spell, they are a hell of a team. Best rare for me are the Musketeer and Mini P.E.K.K.A.

Tactics? Hmm spawn barbs at back of the tower, then once it reaches the bridge spawn the prince and some minions and spear goblins. Then after that musketeer. <- my tactic.

- - - Updated - - -

Even if the card is epic or rare, it doesn't mean it's strong or good. Usually a healthy mix of common, rare and epic and bring the best wins. My favorite cards are the spear goblin, musketeer and witch. There all really useful and good at doing mass damage.

Tactics? There's many simple tactics that you can use. (History is my favorite, that's were I learn many battle tactics ;) )

1. Blitzkrieg
-Usually done at the start of the game, you wait for your elixir to reach full and spam all the troops in one side.

2. Misdirection
- Send a small amount of troops in one side, best if it costed you within 1-3 elixir only. Wait for them to send in a bigger pack of troops to defend his tower then full force flank the other side. He'll be caught in surprise and won't have enough elixir or troops to counter.

3.wait for it
-this can be a it harder because it requires you to remember or estimate how much elixir your enemy has, and also what cards he has in his deck. Usually just keep counting how much he has left. Add one elixir every 3 seconds and minus when he sends troops. Wait for a time when you estimated he that he has 1-2 elixir left (if your sure with your counting) then attack his towers. He wouldn't have enough elixir to defend. Another is to know what cards he has in his deck. Imagine if you had the skeleton army, but he keeps destroying them all with arrows. So wait for him to use his arrows and send in the skeleton army, that way he couldn't counter it with his arrows.

That shameless plug tho, huehue. We are currently full.

Sebastian Elson Gunawan
03-13-2016, 12:48 PM
Thx for all tactics lel
Musketeer is rare

From aunos post , I can see that I am using tactics 3 thx for explaining again

Sry I can't join the GT discord clan,because I already made a clan(british united)

My card deck is:witch,baby dargon,skeleton army,arrow,barbarian,barbarian hut,lighting spell,giant

Is this deck good or need more common card

Liammagoo
03-13-2016, 12:57 PM
I tend to bait out their arrows/fireball/etc and punish with a strong push of weak troops. Took down a tower with a skeleton army, they can do a ton of damage left unchecked :sweatdrop:
You should get rid of the Lightning, unless you're in an arena where hutters are common you won't get much use for the high elixir cost. Arrows and Fireball are your best bet. Also, get rid of the hut and replace it with a musketeer, as you have no long rage single target troops in your deck currently, and the hut is easily counterable.
Barbarians go down very easily with a fireball, so I don't use them. If you still use them, bait their fireball and counter, or use them like a skeleton army.

Trolled
03-13-2016, 01:07 PM
I swear. I really need a freaking Prince. I need luck with treasure chests.

Garvin Lim
03-13-2016, 01:09 PM
Best rare/epic card for me is
Ballon and giant
My tactics? Just send both of them ^

Krideez
03-13-2016, 03:38 PM
I got to 2,2k trophies with a hog freeze combo. For starters I used giant and archers/spear goblins combo
:)

1001Conor
03-13-2016, 04:38 PM

1. Blitzkrieg

2. Misdirection

3.wait for it

Thanks for this post, I'm a complete n00b at the game and this will definitely help :)

JOSHIE63
03-13-2016, 04:41 PM
You need to find counters. Undoubtedly, the premeditated "strategies" usually will not help as long as your opponent has a decent deck. I would not worry about levelling up rare and epic troops though. The deck I am using (I have never lost either) is as follows:

• Skeleton
• Spear Goblin
• Goblin Hut
• Goblin
• Witch
• Barbarian
• Arrows
• Minions

The light troops are troops that do not fare well against any splash damage. They counter single-target troops exceptionally well, perhaps too well. The barbarians counter heavily armored troops well. The witch is a good card to throw out facing both, for the skeletons counter single-target troops while the witch itsself does splash damage.

syrup
03-13-2016, 04:46 PM
must tactic for me is rush with prince and rage spell or giants musket

1001Conor
03-13-2016, 04:46 PM
You need to find counters. Undoubtedly, the premeditated "strategies" usually will not help as long as your opponent has a decent deck. I would not worry about levelling up rare and epic troops though. The deck I am using (I have never lost either) is as follows:

• Skeleton
• Spear Goblin
• Goblin Hut
• Goblin
• Witch
• Barbarian
• Arrows
• Minions

The light troops are troops that do not fare well against any splash damage. They counter single-target troops exceptionally well, perhaps too well. The barbarians counter heavily armored troops well. The witch is a good card to throw out facing both, for the skeletons counter single-target troops while the witch itsself does splash damage.

got a clan I can join? :c

Playerdereclaim
03-13-2016, 04:58 PM
I swear. I really need a freaking Prince. I need luck with treasure chests.

Lol that games hates me.. had to buy prince check in shop only 2k coinz