PDA

View Full Version : hey...

lolgal96
03-14-2016, 09:12 AM
do you think it's worth it to buy a macbook pro? it'll be primarily for out-of-school work in photoshop, since i'm most comfortable using photoshop on an imac. however, i'm not gonna save up for a desktop computer that will, ultimately, take up more space. i feel like a macbook pro would be better since it's fast and small. i don't have the money for it as of now but i plan on saving my money to buy one.

CoryT
03-14-2016, 09:17 AM
Sometimes I feel like eating an entire jar of peanut butter

But my mom always yell at me

But then I got a job, and I can eat as much peanut butter I want

But my mom still yells at me

You need a little more pocket change, but yes, A mac book pro is more efficient . Its small and portable

Updated
03-14-2016, 11:46 AM
screw macbooks
overpriced
you can buy a laptop that is way better with a cheaper price than a macbook. but most of the time that laptop better than macbook is just better on the inside and might be easy to break (it's not like just drop it 3 inches from the ground then it breaks though)

peck
03-15-2016, 12:11 AM
do you think it's worth it to buy a macbook pro? it'll be primarily for out-of-school work in photoshop, since i'm most comfortable using photoshop on an imac. however, i'm not gonna save up for a desktop computer that will, ultimately, take up more space. i feel like a macbook pro would be better since it's fast and small. i don't have the money for it as of now but i plan on saving my money to buy one.

If that's what you're familiar with and it's just for general purpose and Adobe, go for it. Just remember it's not the cheapest option.

AngelicVoice
03-15-2016, 12:18 AM
Why a MacBook while you can buy cheaper with a Laptop?
Also i'm a PC Freak, but I have Laptop with a Mouse which works really pretty + also not spending much money for it..

Just think about it before you buy

craft3d
03-15-2016, 04:23 AM
Why a MacBook while you can buy cheaper with a Laptop?
Also i'm a PC Freak, but I have Laptop with a Mouse which works really pretty + also not spending much money for it..

Just think about it before you buy

Refer to what peck and lolgal96 have said. Yes, we have established that is obviously not the cheapest but if it's preferential, then so it be. We can't really influence how she feels about the other side of the spectrum.

abt79
03-15-2016, 11:17 AM
Buy a $400 computer for $1500. What's the extra money for? The apple logo of course!

iKai
03-15-2016, 11:51 AM
Buy a $400 computer for $1500. What's the extra money for? The apple logo of course!

draw it with crayons :crazy: