PDA

View Full Version : SCREW HOVERTRAX/MINI SEGWAY/SMART ELECTRONIC SCOOTER WHATEVER

Updated
03-14-2016, 11:49 AM
I was riding a skateboard a while ago just chillin on the streets
Then an old guy stepped out of his house with that plastic crap with 2 wheels.
He showed off using the speed. I know that he was showing off cause almost all of the time, he follows me and overtakes. After he pass by me, he's going to make a u-turn and pass by me again.

Screw that electronic crap
<3 Skateboards
Electronic crap is for retards (jk) though I hate the way he used it.

Maj3sticturd
03-14-2016, 11:52 AM
What i hate the most is that they call the segway boards hoverboards

Phoenix234
03-14-2016, 11:54 AM
Those hoverboards are just useless..... Why? cuz in my country its expensive and after like 3 days KABOOM!its broken. thats why i never buy them cuz waste of ur US DOLLARS/PHILIPINE PESO/EUROS WHATEVER YOUR CURRENCY IS

iSkyDoesGTC
03-14-2016, 11:56 AM
Those hoverboards are just useless..... Why? cuz in my country its expensive and after like 3 days KABOOM!its broken. thats why i never buy them cuz waste of ur US DOLLARS/PHILIPINE PESO/EUROS WHATEVER YOUR CURRENCY IS
Actually we don't call them phillipine peso, just pesos or peso.

Updated
03-14-2016, 11:58 AM
What i hate the most is that they call the segway boards hoverboards

After Lexus made a hoverboard (the legit one) and after I heard that people now have hoverboards I was happy
But it turns out that it was a segway with no handle. I don't hate though I just feel uncomfortable with using the word hoverboard for it.

xlightswitch
03-14-2016, 11:58 AM
I hope his segway explodes and catches on fire, and he is there, watching his hard-earned cash burn to ashes, while smelling the horrible fumes from the melting plastic.

Updated
03-14-2016, 12:00 PM
Actually we don't call them phillipine peso, just pesos or peso.

Except if you're in another country, there's also Mexican Peso.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope his segway explodes and catches on fire, and he is there, watching his hard-earned cash burn to ashes, while smelling the horrible fumes from the melting plastic.

Yeah but I demand a one on one race before that Idc if I lose let me show you that you're getting number and number without exercise

- - - Updated - - -

are u in china

dancanban
03-14-2016, 12:01 PM
Is the so called 'hoverboard' a Peso crap?

I had to

iSkyDoesGTC
03-14-2016, 12:02 PM
Except if you're in another country, there's also Mexican Peso.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but I demand a one on one race before that Idc if I lose let me show you that you're getting number and number without exercise

- - - Updated - - -

are u in china
I know there's Mexican peso though