PDA

View Full Version : Going to a surgery tomorrow! Wish me luck!

CeleusGT
03-14-2016, 07:46 PM
As the title says, I'm going to a surgery. It's not a big or dangerous one, it's just to fix my badly broken thumb. But it's my first experience of being in a surgery, so I'm very excited and a bit scared. Overall I'll be asleep for at least 3 hours and will get some hardcore painkillers to not feel the pain that comes when they move my nerve a bit. (It hurts really bad and long, as I've heard.) Though it's just a finger, it's a pretty big thing for a 13-year old who has never been to a surgery before.
I can't play Growtopia for at least a week. DAMN, HOW CAN I SURVIVE THAT?
Anyway, wish me luck! :wave:

Edit

It was actually fun. I just fell asleep from the anesthetic and woke up with my hand packed up again, this time with a cut on the inner side.
It's amazing how it felt like I warped forward in time. I was sleeping for 3 hours and in my head it was only like 2 seconds. My bone has a steel thingy in it now to keep the parts together.
Overall it was a fun experience.

Magicalfishy
03-14-2016, 07:50 PM
Good luck dude, be safe!

D0sh
03-14-2016, 07:53 PM
Good luck:eek:

Metalwire
03-14-2016, 08:14 PM
I know you will make it through you are strong and valiant Good luck🔰

JOSHIE63
03-14-2016, 10:43 PM
Good luck. I cannot offer words from much experience, but I mean it is a thumb surgery: should be simple enough. May I ask what happened in the first place?

astinotrix
03-14-2016, 10:47 PM
good luck and stay strong !
dont forget to post what happened : )

Comment
03-14-2016, 10:51 PM
Damn Daniel, good luck.

Dean Ambrose
03-14-2016, 11:05 PM
Hope you the best of lucks. I've just got my appendix removed and I've got 3 holes in my body. Going back to school in 2 week's time. Gets lonesome.
;-;

SlickMonster
03-14-2016, 11:06 PM
Good luck :)

Hippohello2
03-14-2016, 11:11 PM
As the title says, I'm going to a surgery. It's not a big or dangerous one, it's just to fix my badly broken thumb. But it's my first experience of being in a surgery, so I'm very excited and a bit scared. Overall I'll be asleep for at least 3 hours and will get some hardcore painkillers to not feel the pain that comes when they move my nerve a bit. (It hurts really bad and long, as I've heard.) Though it's just a finger, it's a pretty big thing for a 13-year old who has never been to a surgery before.
Best of wishes! Tell me how it felt after you finish (even though you won't feel anything.)

AlexKat
03-14-2016, 11:27 PM
Good luck man. Don't worry your not gonna feel a thing!
i hope

CeleusGT
03-15-2016, 05:36 PM
The surgery was fun.
Thanks for the support guys! :)

KillaPrime
03-15-2016, 05:37 PM

Edit

It was actually fun. I just fell asleep from the anesthetic and woke up with my hand packed up again, this time with a cut on the inner side.
It's amazing how it felt like I warped forward in time. I was sleeping for 3 hours and in my head it was only like 2 seconds. My bone has a steel thingy in it now to keep the parts together.
Mine was my arm just like 2 months ago so I can tell you you can pull through it good luck.

Erch
03-15-2016, 06:33 PM

Edit

Your doctor will get a Thingamabob ;):poop::mad: