PDA

View Full Version : Money or love ? What do you choose?

michaelhans10
03-15-2016, 09:57 AM
Vote and gimme a reason
Why do you choose money/love?
Why money whynot love?( if you choose money)
Why love why not money?( if you choose love)

Tell us and gimme a reason also opinons " not onions"
Thanks & happy voting!

Ceyx_GrowT
03-15-2016, 10:02 AM
I choose money. Love won't make you moneys, it will drain your money instead. You can find loves when you have moneys with you.

Singapore
03-15-2016, 10:15 AM
I choose money. Love won't make you moneys, it will drain your money instead. You can find loves when you have moneys with you.

Well said. If you only have 1 dirt who will care about you

Aunos
03-15-2016, 10:39 AM
With love, you can marry a very rich girl and get all her money :crazy:

PerTehDoh
03-15-2016, 10:41 AM
With money, I do not care for love, but with love, I do not care for money

Vege
03-15-2016, 10:45 AM
I remember reading/hearing somewhere that someone confessing their love towards you has the same effect on your brain as being a gambler and winning $200,000.

So if it's under than 200k, get out. Love is better.

Edit: I just found out where I got my info.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf7Uo6nqaIg
No idea how I ended up there.

Updated
03-15-2016, 10:58 AM
MONEY MONEY

WITH MONEY YOU CAN BUY FOOD

FOOD=LOVE

Garvin Lim
03-15-2016, 11:01 AM
Money!!
with money you can IAP and alot of delicious food
IAP and Food= Lover

abt79
03-15-2016, 11:12 AM
Depends.....how much money?

LaughingGanj
03-15-2016, 11:24 AM

Wise words. :hat:

KKcupcake
03-15-2016, 12:12 PM
money ofc
who doesn't love new stuff and cool clothes and a swanky mansion and food and and and
besides i'll never find 'love' and stick with it with a personality like mine, so might as well get the cold hard cash

Trolled
03-15-2016, 12:17 PM
You can buy love with money. Case closed.

Blizzard
03-15-2016, 12:17 PM
Love can make you hurt people for the people you love.
Money can't buy you everything.

But because of my experiences, I choose money.

Why? Love hurts.

Runo
03-15-2016, 12:18 PM
Well, I'm going with MONEY!!

With money, I can buy items that I love!
Ex- I have a dirt which I love soo much! But then I need money! I can't get money for dirt [by selling dirt]

Indicative
03-15-2016, 01:08 PM
Sure, love is all nice and what we strive for, but at the end of the day you can't eat it and it won't pay your bills.

michaelhans10
03-15-2016, 02:32 PM
I choose love because we cannot buy a love, we cannot sell a love.
If money they can make you buy anything that you want! You can buy "lamborghini" but if you have a girlfriend or something all you need is a money. And money is hard to find.
Same as love. Love is harder to find for true love, we can buy them aloads a loads of money but she/he cares about the money :) not us :) but it depends :) if she real love "lucky" if don't

That my opinons :)

grapezzzz19
03-15-2016, 08:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXIk9V8TFcg

this is good

Hippohello2
03-15-2016, 08:22 PM
Sure, love is all nice and what we strive for, but at the end of the day you can't eat it and it won't pay your bills.ABOUT THAT... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
and money can get you a nice gold digger. look at donald trump! hes orange and he still has a spouse!

Magicalfishy
03-15-2016, 09:22 PM
Well said. If you only have 1 dirt who will care about you

People shouldn't like you for your possessions, but for who you really are. I would rather choose love, because it will always last even when you lose everything. Money can be gone in an instant, and it turns you into a greedy monster.

You can buy love with money. Case closed.

Fake love.

Also, keep in mind you can love other people such as friends and family. Without love you would be a heartless monster.

24elijah24
03-15-2016, 09:29 PM
I'll show you a couple links to youtube videos as to why money=love and why most people ignore the less fortunate.

Tearjerker:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rsc-2oMB0s

Gold digger (the first group of girls didnt care)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CWpaFHUAPU

Super funny a.f. (Gold digger)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e8CiHe85nIo

Rich vs homless social experiment
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ohx9_EfaaR

There is no love without money. All girls care about nowadays in a relationship is the money and status.

Tonsy
03-15-2016, 10:50 PM
Vote and gimme a reason

Thanks & happy voting!

Without love, there is no point in living. I don't know how people could pick money over love.

AngelicVoice
03-15-2016, 10:53 PM
MONEY MONEY

WITH MONEY YOU CAN BUY FOOD

FOOD=LOVE

Looll...

KFC or McDonalds?

haha jk

Comment
03-15-2016, 11:04 PM
Money. Not to be greedy but the love of your life might be the lost of your wallet.

xxgrowzz
03-15-2016, 11:47 PM
Love. I think it's not about how money could buy love or love could lose your money. Without money, you become poor. However, without love, you are worse than poor people.

Blizzard
03-16-2016, 05:54 AM
People shouldn't like you for your possessions, but for who you really are. I would rather choose love, because it will always last even when you lose everything. Money can be gone in an instant, and it turns you into a greedy monster.

Fake love.

Also, keep in mind you can love other people such as friends and family. Without love you would be a heartless monster.

Off-topic: I love your Pokemon signature.

Prolegger
03-16-2016, 06:08 AM
LOVE..
Once you understand the true meaning of LOVE you'll understand why

Megazork
03-16-2016, 06:09 AM
Love, of course.

Being lonely, ignored, or spited by others would be a crappy life. Who's to say I can't have love and make money at the same time.::

Johncracker
03-16-2016, 06:16 AM
I choose love because it would make me happy. Money is useless if you don't feel happy.

Though I think I'm gonna be forever alone...

SpeedFreakz
03-16-2016, 06:58 AM
Can you add "Drinking bleach" at poll?

But seriously none of the above...

DynPlaysGT
03-16-2016, 05:34 PM
Anything but love, screw that.

voidgaming
03-16-2016, 06:08 PM
Money,
Can love pay my house rent?
Can love feed me?

Real life is cruel,
Humans also dare to kill each other just to survive,
Love? Why I needed to love my possible enemy?

ParkourDevil
03-16-2016, 06:15 PM
I wouldn't choose neither

Krystalize
03-16-2016, 06:21 PM
Vote and gimme a reason

Thanks & happy voting!

Although everyone says money, I would have to say love.

Without love this world would turn to smithereens. All the countries will be at war and the economy will plummet. Money cannot buy you love. If this thread refers to marriage then I tell you this. If you marry someone, you have to love the person not their money.

ParkourDevil
03-16-2016, 07:24 PM

Without love this world would turn to smithereens. All the countries will be at war and the economy will plummet. Money cannot buy you love. If this thread refers to marriage then I tell you this. If you marry someone, you have to love the person not their money.

The marriage seems to have turned around nowadays... i won't be surprised anymore to see an 80 year old man with a 20 year old girl getting married.

Crazyjulie
03-16-2016, 07:33 PM
I want my mom to love me.

Disaster
03-16-2016, 07:45 PM
Vote and gimme a reason

Thanks & happy voting!

Love.
Love will make you feel cared about and special.
Money makes you feel greedy.

- - - Updated - - -

100% true
(10chars)

DeeJays
03-17-2016, 12:56 AM
Money, I guess. When someone dumps you, you don't have to worry about not having anything without them. Because I still got my stash on me. :rolleyes:

AlexKat
03-17-2016, 01:04 AM
Love, i dont really care for money. I want a loved one in my life. If i didnt have any friends, i would actually die and parents. They love me. If i was a spoiled brat and didnt love my parents, i would kill myself. But if i had no money and have love from my parents, i would be happy as a flower. Money is the root for all evil. Its just paper. But love is the most important thing in the world. It had me shocked when alot of people chose money over love. I guess alot of people are greedy really.

And as they say...

Money can't buy happiness.

Eviil
03-17-2016, 01:20 AM
Ka-ching Ka-ching!

- - - Updated - - -

Love, i dont really care for money. I want a loved one in my life. If i didnt have any friends, i would actually die and parents. They love me. If i was a spoiled brat and didnt love my parents, i would kill myself. But if i had no money and have love from my parents, i would be happy as a flower. Money is the root for all evil. Its just paper. But love is the most important thing in the world. It had me shocked when alot of people chose money over love. I guess alot of people are greedy really.

And as they say...

You are thinking back to the time of _______ the great... Nowadays if you just follow woshipaul's examples you can buy all the love and friends that you want. :)

AlexKat
03-17-2016, 01:25 AM
Ka-ching Ka-ching!

- - - Updated - - -

You are thinking back to the time of _______ the great... Nowadays if you just follow woshipaul's examples you can buy all the love and friends that you want. :)

I dont buy my friends, i earn them, by talking and like you know hang out with them.

You cant buy love you'll just buy a golddigger that just date you for your money.

Still

ModSim
03-17-2016, 01:40 AM
Love, it is the one thing that last as long as you make it.

Invest
03-17-2016, 01:50 AM
Friendship and love, is way better than money.. Though money is pretty awesome, it still doesn't compare.

REGISORD
03-17-2016, 02:02 AM
Love.
Too bad I'll never find it.

michaelhans10
03-17-2016, 04:46 PM
Money or love? Vote.. Vote.. Vote, gave an opinon and something :)

Prolly
03-19-2016, 10:42 AM
Love.
When you feel loved it goes all warm and sweet inside.
But money, yes, you feel acomplished, yet cold and bare inside.

GummiBear64
03-19-2016, 12:54 PM
Well, it depends. Does the person that you fall in love with, love you back? Do you have a lot in common? Do you get along with one another?
Is the money obtained through legal manners? Is it real money or counterfeit? Is it the same currency as your country's?