PDA

View Full Version : Any (b4 global release) clashers out there?

Sky123456789
03-16-2016, 09:50 AM
Just asking,any one other than zero rarity played clash Royale before global release?Cuz I want to ask if u have gotten any of the legendaries.I also played before global but haven't gotten any yet.

raqk
03-16-2016, 10:37 AM
I played it when it was just soft launched. Honestly I don't really like the game, though so I haven't played it much.

Mark Jason Santorce
03-16-2016, 10:38 AM
There is no Legendaries b4 Global Launch, they were released in Global Launch.

ZeroRarity
03-16-2016, 10:42 AM
There were no legendaries during its soft launch. They were included in the recent update along with the poison spell and dark knight.

We had it hard back then when xbow was still on 1 second deployment time and the giant skele's bomb also explodes in 1 second too. There was a lot of balancing back then.

CooLoRenzo
03-16-2016, 11:20 AM
I have, i played on Feb 28 no.. 29? Idk, i downloaded apk tho. Speed also played at that time. I recommend him to play it. That's why I'm almost lvl 7. And no legendaries yet.

Sky123456789
03-16-2016, 12:38 PM
There were no legendaries during its soft launch. They were included in the recent update along with the poison spell and dark knight.

We had it hard back then when xbow was still on 1 second deployment time and the giant skele's bomb also explodes in 1 second too. There was a lot of balancing back then.

Yah I know about those.I remembered u had pay to fight a match.

And I think u guys got me wrong.Because u can only unlock those legends after arena 5 so those who played before global would have made it there,So I'm just asking if they have gotten any legends like after global release.Sorry for the misunderstanding

ZeroRarity
03-16-2016, 12:52 PM
Yah I know about those.I remembered u had pay to fight a match.

And I think u guys got me wrong.Because u can only unlock those legends after arena 5 so those who played before global would have made it there,So I'm just asking if they have gotten any legends like after global release.Sorry for the misunderstanding

I'm not quite sure whether arena 5 chests will have a higher percentage in getting you a legendary, but I guess it's higher since I haven't been able to get one yet from arena 7 chests, and because arena 5 is the designated unlock point of the legendary, the Ice wizard perhaps?

Sky123456789
03-16-2016, 12:58 PM
I'm not quite sure whether arena 5 chests will have a higher percentage in getting you a legendary, but I guess it's higher since I haven't been able to get one yet from arena 7 chests, and because arena 5 is the designated unlock point of the legendary, the Ice wizard perhaps?

Yeah let's see who gets the legend first.Btw I'm still struggling at arena 7 lol.I keep staying at the 2000-2100 range