PDA

View Full Version : Welp. Guess I have to say goodbye.

Chocolatte
03-18-2016, 03:29 PM
So, as you may have seen from the title, I'm quitting. But not just Growtopia, but a number of things. That's why it's not in the "Meet and Greet" subforum. I might not come back.

At least for now. Last night, our system routers detected a hacker coming from Steam, somehow involving GT, and the system "shut down" Growtopia, so I can't use it anymore. I could manually remove it, but I don't really want to risk it. Too many bad things could happen. Guess I gotta quit for the time being. I spent too much time on it anyways.

And then there's Steam. That was also shut down because of probably the same hacker. Can't use that anymore, I'm afraid.

Finally, Discord. That got shut down for invalidly bypassing our firewall and stuff to transmit information. Sowwy, but no more singing. RIP the three things I most like to use. (Besides Google Chrome.)

Welp, guess this is goodbye. I'll still surf the forums every so often, but mmm, I won't be able to say as much.

Goodbye. :wave:

Lionex01
03-18-2016, 03:32 PM
POST YOUR FACE BEFORE YOU LEAVE I WANNA SEE IF YOU CUTIE

Muhammad Daniel
03-18-2016, 03:32 PM
Promise me you'll come back. Farewell :wave::cry::cry::cry:

Prolly
03-18-2016, 03:42 PM
I won't say farewell or goodbye. I'll say see you again! ;)

But farewell to The Great Pandaemic. :cry:

Crazyjulie
03-18-2016, 03:57 PM
Then I'll cy'a in a while.:hat:

Elusive
03-18-2016, 04:04 PM

^^ This

24elijah24
03-18-2016, 04:08 PM

Errr...

Are you a 45 year old creep?

ImAPogo
03-18-2016, 04:12 PM
Bye man

Hope to see you again

GOODBYE FROM THE OTHER SIIIIIIDE.

Mutch
03-18-2016, 04:13 PM
Goodbye! Farewell!
Long for your return!

Pyroworld
03-18-2016, 04:35 PM
^^ This

^^ This

Chocolatte
03-18-2016, 06:21 PM

Would it make you people happy if I left it up for a few hours?

LolDawn
03-18-2016, 07:33 PM
Would it make you people happy if I left it up for a few hours?

Plz. .

Chocolatte
03-18-2016, 07:34 PM
Mk my face is on teh interweb. Ya just gotta find it now. Yes, it's on the forums.

LolDawn
03-18-2016, 07:38 PM
Mk my face is on teh interweb. Ya just gotta find it now. Yes, it's on the forums.

Qqqqqqqqq

Chocolatte
03-18-2016, 07:39 PM
Qqqqqqqqq

Das nut wat I meant but oki

LolDawn
03-18-2016, 07:42 PM
Das nut wat I meant but oki

Ok. .

Chocolatte
03-18-2016, 07:44 PM
Plez more clear pics :prophet:

Camera quality sux sowwy xP

Chocolatte
03-18-2016, 07:47 PM
Pics or riot :prophet:

It's on a thread.

Metalwire
03-18-2016, 07:51 PM
I hope whatever is going on is being resolved Stay Safe Chocopuff.

MyLegGuy
03-18-2016, 07:58 PM
That's a shame. Goodbye.

Sk8ter
03-18-2016, 07:59 PM
Noooooooo how am I supposed to get good k/D's now? oh well, see ya choco.

also, she posted a pic of herself on discord. to the pepes who don't have discord, you've missed out on a lot

Chocolatte
03-18-2016, 10:38 PM
But farewell to The Great Pandaemic. :cry:

I'll try to update it more regularly, now that I can't procrastinate as much. In fact, the next chapter shuld be out today. Finally.:sweatdrop:

Noooooooo how am I supposed to get good k/D's now? oh well, see ya choco.

also, she posted a pic of herself on discord. to the pepes who don't have discord, you've missed out on a lot

I'm sowwy yu can't kill people as easily now. By the way, it wasn't me who put it on discord, it was the other people that managed to see it and screenshotted it. cx

AlexKat
03-18-2016, 10:42 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO u were my fav person to hang out with ;-; plus i like ur singing

Chocolatte
03-18-2016, 10:44 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO u were my fav person to hang out with ;-; plus i like ur singing

Thanks for making me sad. I'll miss ya too!!!

AlexKat
03-18-2016, 10:46 PM
Thanks for making me sad. I'll miss ya too!!!

im sowwy but ill miss you alot

Chocolatte
03-18-2016, 11:04 PM
owait forgot to mention I'm making a Youtube channel, and there's a v good chance I will sing on it, once I get a video editor. I also need a backgrowund if I do, now that I think about it. Eh. Also, I figured out that *thankfully* only the app to discord is disabled, not the thing on the browser.

DumbOldDoor
03-18-2016, 11:33 PM
We've never really 'met' for real and I barely know you, but goodbye!

I'm kinda confused about the reason tbh.
Can't you use your phone or something?

Magicalfishy
03-18-2016, 11:36 PM
Couple things to say.

1. These replies are TOTAL CANCER.

2. I don't understand why you're leaving because the problem is extremely simple and easy to fix.

3. How did someone hack you off of steam... o-o

Metalwire
03-18-2016, 11:38 PM
So, as you may have seen from the title, I'm quitting. But not just Growtopia, but a number of things. That's why it's not in the "Meet and Greet" subforum. I might not come back.

At least for now. Last night, our system routers detected a hacker coming from Steam, somehow involving GT, and the system "shut down" Growtopia, so I can't use it anymore. I could manually remove it, but I don't really want to risk it. Too many bad things could happen. Guess I gotta quit for the time being. I spent too much time on it anyways.

And then there's Steam. That was also shut down because of probably the same hacker. Can't use that anymore, I'm afraid.

Finally, Discord. That got shut down for invalidly bypassing our firewall and stuff to transmit information. Sowwy, but no more singing. RIP the three things I most like to use. (Besides Google Chrome.)

Welp, guess this is goodbye. I'll still surf the forums every so often, but mmm, I won't be able to say as much.

Goodbye. :wave:
How did the System Router Detect a hacker?

Chocolatte
03-18-2016, 11:45 PM
We've never really 'met' for real and I barely know you, but goodbye!

I'm kinda confused about the reason tbh.
Can't you use your phone or something?

No, bc it's connected to teh wifi in my house. I dun wanna waste money on data either. Or go to someone else's house on a daily basis.

Couple things to say.

1. These replies are TOTAL CANCER.

2. I don't understand why you're leaving because the problem is extremely simple and easy to fix.

3. How did someone hack you off of steam... o-o

I'm not leaving doe. I would never leave if i could help it. My apps are blocked doe because the hacker came from steam/GT and they tried to hack my security stuff, blah blah.

How did the System Router Detect a hacker?

They were trying the passcode to our network, and they got it wrong a few times too many.

Metalwire
03-18-2016, 11:47 PM
No, bc it's connected to teh wifi in my house. I dun wanna waste money on data either. Or go to someone else's house on a daily basis.

I'm not leaving doe. I would never leave if i could help it. My apps are blocked doe because the hacker came from steam/GT and they tried to hack my security stuff, blah blah.

They were trying the passcode to our network, and they got it wrong a few times too many.
They aren't doing anything besides entering you network wifi correct? This isn't a huge issue just make sure you secure your network

Chocolatte
03-18-2016, 11:49 PM
They aren't doing anything besides entering you network wifi correct? This isn't a huge issue just make sure you secure your network

I did. Just paranoid it'll happen again.

Metalwire
03-18-2016, 11:52 PM
I did. Just paranoid it'll happen again.
There are many networks out their not just yours. If you feel paranoid don't be the only thing you should actually be aware of is of the viruses that can be spread online. I think your network is safe, Even if this person managed to access It there wouldn't be anything available to use(for sure) Just be aware of who you give your information to and change the name of the Wifi Network

Chocolatte
03-18-2016, 11:53 PM
There are many networks out their not just yours. If you feel paranoid don't be the only thing you should actually be aware of is of the viruses that can be spread online. I think your network is safe, Even if this person managed to access It there wouldn't be anything available to use(for sure) Just be aware of who you give your information to and change the name of the Wifi Network

But that's like seventeen more things to add to my list of network fixing

Metalwire
03-18-2016, 11:53 PM
But that's like seventeen more things to add to my list of network fixing
What company is your family affiliated with?

ImAPogo
03-19-2016, 12:43 AM
You know what this means....

CSI:Cyber Season 3

genpasaporte922
03-19-2016, 12:46 AM
Fix it by:

- Formatting your PC [CAUTION].
- Get a new internet company.
- Arrest the hacker.

XDCorez
03-19-2016, 01:08 AM
Pics or rito :prophet:
Fixed that for you.
I thought it was supposed to be "Pics or rito"
Or am i overreacting?

Fix it by:

- Formatting your PC [CAUTION].
- Get a new internet company.
- Arrest the hacker.
You know that's mission impossible without using IP trackers, do you? (Or if you're a member of Anonymous)
But i kinda a agree with option 2, it's safer to change your internet company rather than formatting your PC.

iEmeraldBoy
03-19-2016, 02:41 AM
Ish everybody I know quitting?

Chocolatte
03-19-2016, 02:42 AM
Ish everybody I know quitting?

I WIL BE BAKC

One day.

KKcupcake
03-19-2016, 03:52 AM
ok bye :wave:

IC Growtopia
03-19-2016, 05:39 AM
Fixed that for you.
I thought it was supposed to be "Pics or rito"
Or am i overreacting?

You know that's mission impossible without using IP trackers, do you? (Or if you're a member of Anonymous)
But i kinda a agree with option 2, it's safer to change your internet company rather than formatting your PC.

Anonymous is just 14-26 year olds who can DDOS. Even amateurz can do that.